Depression Society MkII Watch

This discussion is closed.
Comm Tiger
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by KJ21)
Maybe you should focus your anger when your in a bad mood on something else, not your girlfriend. If your in a bad mood go outside or go to the gym, try and get your anger out in some other way pal.

What music you listening to?
Enter Shikari .

Laus I imagine you've been struggling with this for some time and I commend you for surviving. Life goes on though.
Laus
Badges: 13
Report 10 years ago
I watched this online. It's great! I still need to watch half of part 2, though. It will be interesting to see who the other 'mad' people are/what they have.
anna_spanner89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Can I show something off-- 3 months, SO sweet..lol im going round showing people

Plus you may all appreciate it on here- as some of you have kids!!
Attached files
KJ21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Comm Tiger)
Enter Shikari .

Laus I imagine you've been struggling with this for some time and I commend you for surviving. Life goes on though.
Who....?

I hope tomorrow brings a better day or i will physically crack up
Laus
Report 10 years ago
Enter Shikari .

Not sure what you mean by this?

I have been struggling for just over a year.
KJ21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by anna_spanner89)
Can I show something off-- 3 months, SO sweet..lol im going round showing people

Plus you may all appreciate it on here- as some of you have kids!!
Awwww, whos scans are those?
Laus
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by vapid slut magician)
certainly not effexor which is why i was surprised they put you on it. A more sedating ssri probably... or imipramine. I know you won't like this idea, but Paxil? It works very quickly because of the short half life so at least it doesn't take 6 months out of your life if it's clear it's not working.
Perhaps because I mentioned it. I was told it was a really great antidepressant and, seeing as Cit and Sert only combated my anxiety, I thought I'd have better luck with a drug that combats more than one hormone. Obviously I was wrong.
Comm Tiger
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I hope anti-depressants won't give me the disturbing array of side effects that are listed.

Have you ever tried St John's Wort Laus?, my mum used to use and it seemed to do her a world of good.
Laus
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by KJ21)
How you feeling today hun? Hows your mother? xxxx
Mum is home. She has to rest for a couple of months which is going to be hard (as she likes to keep herself busy). But it really is important that she takes thing easy and slowly. She has a follow-up appointment in just over a month, though we think they might call her in sooner. She is very weak and still in pain from her operation. Thanks for asking.

How are you?
Laus
Report 10 years ago
I hope anti-depressants won't give me the disturbing array of side effects that are listed.

Have you ever tried St John's Wort Laus?, my mum used to use and it seemed to do her a world of good.
Yes I have. It is only recommend for people who have mild depression.
KJ21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Laus)
Mum is home. She has to rest for a couple of months which is going to be hard (as she likes to keep herself busy). But it really is important that she takes thing easy and slowly. She has a follow-up appointment in just over a month, though we think they might call her in sooner. She is very weak and still in pain from her operation. Thanks for asking.

How are you?
Awww, well even though she doesnt know me my heart goes out to both of you, and I hope she makes a speedy recovery.

Oh im just plodding along to be honest, dont really feel amazing. Had major bad news with my sister earlier I posted it a few hours ago if you want to see. Just feel crap. Seeing my bf on friday though, which I really cant wait love him.

I just feel really worthless at moment, cant find a job, have no money am really struggling to keep going.

Only thing I get pleasure from when not with my boyfriend is TSR and seeing if someone pos rep me, which doesnt happen anymore lol

So to sum up im **** lol xxxx
Laus
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by KJ21)
Awww, well even though she doesnt know me my heart goes out to both of you, and I hope she makes a speedy recovery.

Oh im just plodding along to be honest, dont really feel amazing. Had major bad news with my sister earlier I posted it a few hours ago if you want to see. Just feel crap. Seeing my bf on friday though, which I really cant wait love him.

I just feel really worthless at moment, cant find a job, have no money am really struggling to keep going.

Only thing I get pleasure from when not with my boyfriend is TSR and seeing if someone pos rep me, which doesnt happen anymore lol

So to sum up im **** lol xxxx
Thanks.

I'll read back.

You're not worthless. What sort of job are you looking for? Are you claiming job seekers allowance?

I hope you have a great time with your boyfriend How long have you been together?
Laus
Report 10 years ago
Urgh, I hate feeling this poorly. It is worst at night, when you can't sleep. I didn't sleep last night and I kept myself busy today, hoping I would tire myself out.
KJ21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Laus)
Thanks.

I'll read back.

You're not worthless. What sort of job are you looking for? Are you claiming job seekers allowance?

I hope you have a great time with your boyfriend How long have you been together?
No Not claiming job seekers, as they told me I voluntarily left my job which is not the case, I appealed so just got to wait and see now. Im so stressed. To be honest I dont care what job it is, im looking for anything, I am that desperate t get back into work. I graduated from Uni, but still applying for basic jobs aswell.

Thanks Love my bf so much, he always makes me feel better. Especially after the day I had today he was really supportive. Been together a few months now. Its going extremely well xxxxxx

You got a partner? xx
KJ21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Laus)
Urgh, I hate feeling this poorly. It is worst at night, when you can't sleep. I didn't sleep last night and I kept myself busy today, hoping I would tire myself out.
I got the flu coming on aswell, I feel for you. Im aching all over x
Comm Tiger
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I stay up all night and sleep all day....I gotta get out of that habit.
KJ21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I stay up all night and sleep all day....I gotta get out of that habit.
Do you work, or at Uni?
anna_spanner89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Im a bit disappointed- anyone whos seen the backroom recently will see this society isn't as confidential as i thought it would be, oh well
Comm Tiger
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Well, I can only sleep all day on weekends lol. 5 years yet till I go to Uni .
KJ21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by anna_spanner89)
Im a bit disappointed- anyone whos seen the backroom recently will see this society isn't as confidential as i thought it would be, oh well
What you mean?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (213)
39.23%
No - but I will (38)
7%
No - I don't want to (36)
6.63%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (256)
47.15%

Watched Threads