The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

wow I had a pretty big part in both didnt i? woops

High chancellor of warfare research is good.

Thanks JR
It is my pleasure Luton.

*looks around*

Isn't this throne room immense?
Yes.......

How big will my research facility be?? Yes a facility.

Preferably in a mountain lair if possible.
Alright, obviously all of you are so far in denial that you have invented your own fantasy world to live in,:wink: but I'll humour you for my own amusement.
Congratulations on your achievement.:adore:
luton666
wow I had a pretty big part in both didnt i? woops

Indeed :biggrin: I'm not sure whether you arriving or yo-less leaving was the bigger factor, we certainly had no wars before she left :s-smilie:.
yo-less would've prevented this war by appeasing both sides. ;yes;

Denial? Fantasy?? Amusement??? Bah. :biggrin:

Thanks for the congrats by the way :rolleyes:

I don't know Luton, a mountain lair seems a bit too predictable, too cliched. I'd say somewhere deep in the heart of the ring of crashed asteroids would be a good place to build a facility on military warfare. I'll get them working on it asap.
oooh...i didn't know the war already ended...:biggrin:

i was worried there for a second, at least i thought it would last...a few days...

now my position is once again one of the elders :party: and i did not at all participate in the war...that means...yo-less cannot be ashamed of me...i think...doesn't matter :party:
Piney is the only honourable one here :frown: Isn't that why she ended up leading us in the first place?
I have honour. There is none more honourable than one who betrays everyone in his quest for world dominance... :hmmmm:

You see AJ, told you I was one day away from taking over the world ;yes;
I think yo-less leaving left a power vacuum and therefore was a bigger factor. I am not to blame :smile:

Yea a mountain lair is predictable, but i only said it as a distraction :ninja:

As long as im safe from sheep and PG then its all good
thanks AJ, i appreciate that :biggrin:

now, i supported yo-less and AJ when they were on top, now i'll have to support JR

i'll be more than happy to have my army assist you when you need it, but now, i shall sleep! so goodnight! :redface:
I wonder if we have descended into a permanant power struggle now yo-less has gone.....

Just incase im going to keep a close eye on things :ninja:
pineappleipod
now, i supported yo-less and AJ when they were on top, now i'll have to support JR

i'll be more than happy to have my army assist you when you need it, but now, i shall sleep! so goodnight! :redface:

Thank you, your loyalty shall be rewarded in due time.

The void left by yo-less will never be filled as there is no-one worthy. However, AJ and I together hold the authority too plug the gap.
Everything has been worse since yo-less left.:frown: Maybe if we make a petition and everyone on TSR signed it, she'd come back.
Hey groovy peeps. Hows it going?:smile:
If yo-less comes back will JR and AJ surrender their power or will there be another war with yo-less leading it??? :eek:

Hello GP its going good hows things with you mr sheep man?
I blame luton for Yo-less leaving.
He arrived as she left.
Does nobody else see the connection?!?!?!
That's not my fault

Maybe you drove her away
I was here for ages before she left.
You weren't
luton666

Hello GP its going good hows things with you mr sheep man?

Feelin' baaahh-d. I got neg repped for some shallow reason :angry:

Latest

Trending

Trending