Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexsong)
    Looks like Wanyama is going Southampton I would have had him to be defensive mid tbh he looks a beast from what I've seen and is highly regarded universally, Southampton are making some serious signings a midfield of Schneiderlin and Wanyama will be solid
    wayama is overrated IMO Arsenal could do better !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB91)
    Vidal is better than Pirlo...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Two completely different players but yes Wenger would choose Vidal over Arteta in a heartbeat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SerieA)
    Two completely different players but yes Wenger would choose Vidal over Arteta in a heartbeat
    Arteta is not far off Vidal IMO especially IF Arteta :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Phew

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kidomo)
    Come on people, Arteta is nowhere near as good as Vidal, probably their best player.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheInvincibles14)
    Why do we always attract the idiots?

:facepalm2:
    Don't worry people know the good posters from the really bad ones on here :laugh:

You fall into the first category

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kidomo)
    Last season Arteta was quite dull to watch. Yes he has like a ridiculous 95% pass completion rate or something but a lot of this is simply passing back and not necessarily creating chances. Funnily enough, its Vidal who's more suited to the premier league and Arteta who's more suited for Serie A/La Liga.

Vidal has an immense work rate and puts in more collective effort than an entire Vietnamese sweatshop and could probably build a house in two days. He's more of a box to box player and has a lot of goals in him too. I think I know who I'd rather have in my team tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheInvincibles14)
    Why do we always attract the idiots?

:facepalm2:
    Who are we ? And what makes me an idiot, having opinion ?!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SerieA)
    Last season Arteta was quite dull to watch. Yes he has like a ridiculous 95% pass completion rate or something but a lot of this is simply passing back and not necessarily creating chances. Funnily enough, its Vidal who's more suited to the premier league and Arteta who's more suited for Serie A/La Liga.

Vidal has an immense work rate and puts in more collective effort than an entire Vietnamese sweatshop and could probably build a house in two days. He's more of a box to box player and has a lot of goals in him too. I think I know who I'd rather have in my team tbh.
    had vidal in my arsenal fm team, absolute steal

ReputationRep:
    Sky Sports:

Gonzalo Higuain's agent and brother, Nicolas Higuain, says that the Real Madrid striker is closing in on a move to Arsenal.

David Villa’s price to join Arsenal has been sliced from 8/1 to 4/1 today after a few hefty punts on the move. Fiorentina (11/8) remain favourites ahead of Spurs, who are priced at6/4 to sign the Spain international this summer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brownize)
    Who are we ? And what makes me an idiot, having opinion ?!?
    Our defence was good last season in the last ten games but your comparing us to Juve who probably have the best defence in Europe. Not sure how you came to the conclusion Cazorla is hands down better than Vidal too, they are different players and Vidal was definitely a major contributor to Juve's success last season. Wilshere may have had that unbelievable good performance against Barcelona but he needs to do that on a consistent basis, so yeah I would have Vidal over him atm. Juve shouldn't be taken lightly, they already had a solid defence and a quality midfield, now they've improved the weakest area of the team. They'll walk the Serie A and I reckon they could reach the semi's of the CL too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)

Who do you think that arsenal have that is better than vidal?
    I wouldn't say there's too much daylight between Cazorla and Jack in comparison to Vidal. All in same 'tier' as Marchiso.

(Original post by CB91)
    Vidal is better than Pirlo...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yah..........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boner in joggers)
    Nothing you ****ing misogynist.
    So she poses like that and men say she's beautiful. What's the issue? Think you've been swallowing the Guardian too much mate...:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    So she poses like that and men say she's beautiful. What's the issue? Think you've been swallowing the Guardian too much mate...:rolleyes:
    He was saying a bit more than 'shes beautiful'

Spoiler:
    Show
    Not to say that I don't agree...

ReputationRep:
    Where has this thread been all my life?

Edit: Ummm, am I the only girl here? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Btw, have you seen messi's girl? Damn she'd get it.

ReputationRep:
    No problem with saying she's beautiful, it the "what we ought to be doing to her" bit that's a little off-putting.

And what's wrong with the Guardian? I really like their sports section.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparrowhawk4)
    Where has this thread been all my life?

Edit: Ummm, am I the only girl here? :rolleyes:
    Na, there are more. Glousck happens to be better than most of the male posters on here anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Apparently Theo just got wedded? Random news I came across but didn't bother to read the entire article. Good for him, he's definitely becoming more mature now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jibberish)
    Apparently Theo just got wedded? Random news I came across but didn't bother to read the entire article. Good for him, he's definitely becoming more mature now
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...de-photos.html

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.