Scroll to see replies

Reply 4620
Hiccccccccc
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
we had a picnic in snowdonia today :biggrin:
Reply 4622
I chipped my elbow bone :frown: I smashed it up pretty bad on a door catch. Silly girl. Now it hurts and is all lumpy. I'm so accident prone! Although..whenever I hurt myself I get spoiled. I fall down club stairs. I get a nintendo ds. I crack my elbow. I get Tropicana, Two punnets of strawberries, some special chocolate brownies and a yummy dinner of chicken nuggets and chips. Hooray :p:
i might try this whole suicide attempt thing darielle!
Reply 4624
Lololol but the question is, if you did, would your parents spoil you? :p:

I feel better now

4 Nurofen with codeine laterz.

Zzzzzzz
my parents spoil me anyway...to an extent :p:

i have welsh rock :proud:

glad youre feeling better :biggrin:

FiLs makin us watch party poker :frown: i want to watch charlotte church, even though i'd just get in a rage and go on about how much i despise her
Reply 4626
I have to do some work today :frown: Whens everybody going back? Saturday for me :frown: I have to sit in nottingham station for like an hour too. Stupid trainssssssssss.
getting rid of him on sunday so he will be back then
Reply 4628
Mohunny goes in from loans on Monday though :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

THEN PRIMARK SHOPPING SPREE. AND PROBABLY A NEW DS GAME. Naughtie me. I want to give up uni now, I'm bored of it ;/
yah me too :frown: i have another 3 years of it :hmmm:
Reply 4630
You have a 4 year degree? :eek: I'm so bored of doing workkk an esssssays. I think I should have taken a gap year and earnt some money too ;/
yah, well, the year abroad makes it 4 years
We should finish by early june and then we have like close to 4 months off...
just keep dreaming of the warm summer i say! :biggrin:
FiL & I are sat in bed together with our matching laptops. arent we cool! :cool: such a married couple :p: Though he's playing online poker and i'm just wasting time TSR-ing.
Reply 4634
You losers. *yawns* Last day at home :frown: I was so excited at coming to Uni in September and now I don't want to go back :s-smilie: Oh well a few weeks and then im back for monthssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
Going home from Kazzen's today :frown:

Shall be back in the 'Field by 5pm tho woop.

Poor Darielle!! Hope you get better!

Karen took me to the lakes and we were allllll warm and climbed a hill and went on Coniston and saw ducks!!!!!!

Yay for Karen :biggrin:

Can't wait to see everyone in Sheffers!!!

:hugs:
Reply 4636
I'm happy about going back to uni!
Slightly less happy about all the work that I have to do, and I know the last five weeks of term and then exams are going to be hectic, but oh well.

It's Simon on a rock!
Oooooooooooooooooooo.
Reply 4637
I did a 2500 word essay, properly referenced in a day. I'm so cool :cool: Are people back in Sheffield on the Sunday?
Right im leaving now :p:

Just cos of that!!

Sheffers in 5 hours woop/sad.

:eek:
Reply 4639
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Everyone else has a month off uni but OH NO SHEFF HAS 3 WEEKS. Stupid Sheffield. (Still better than Notts :p:)

I have £11.21 in my bank account.
And 56p in my purse.

And I need to get a taxi back tomorrow..hmmm..

Latest

Trending

Trending