Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    WFW PFO...being considered for training contract though so I guess it's not all bad!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MonkeymanC3)
    I am still waiting on HD post-video interview (London).

Anyone heard back from Lewis Silkin post-video interview (London)?
    I've been invited to the spring workshop for Lewis Silkin, completed my video interview on the 6th- hope that is useful. Do you know by any chance for the LS TC is it solely in their London office?

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting on Cleary..anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from Taylor Vinters post interview.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by almvp)
    I've been invited to the spring workshop for Lewis Silkin, completed my video interview on the 6th- hope that is useful. Do you know by any chance for the LS TC is it solely in their London office?
    Hi there - I have had a really good search on Google, and cannot find anything specific?

Bircham Dyson Bell VS offer! Over the moon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jingojango)
    I'd email today tbh. It's been absolutely ages and they were very friendly when I emailed. Hope it's good news after your insanely long wait!!! Good luck������
    Thank you I'm so impatient now considering next week it'll be a month since we were supposed to be told yay or nay

ReputationRep:
    Just got offers from Bryan Cave and BDB which I've had to turn down! Best of luck anyone waiting to hear! I think I've been mega lucky haha!

ReputationRep:
    After emailing Hill Dickinson earlier, they replied with a PFO.

The way they have dealt with the whole process has been extremely poor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrentfordFan)
    After emailing Hill Dickinson earlier, they replied with a PFO.

The way they have dealt with the whole process has been extremely poor
    Oh well. Just got mine too.

ReputationRep:
    I received a PFO from hill Dickinson too 4 months since submitting my application and despite emailing for an update 3 weeks ago.... Still at least I can tick them off the list

ReputationRep:
    PFO Hill Dickinson here too. Did they just choose 10 people and that was it then? No AC's or anything?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Able star)
    PFO Hill Dickinson here too. Did they just choose 10 people and that was it then? No AC's or anything?
    Sorry to hear! Was this post-interview? I assumed there was an AC but was informed that in fact there isn't- very strange process!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LawStudent30)
    Sorry to hear! Was this post-interview? I assumed there was an AC but was informed that in fact there isn't- very strange process!!
    Post interview, yes. As for AC's I have no idea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Able star)
    Sorry to hear that. I've just been sent an email asking me to complete an online critical thinking test. Hope there aren't too many more stages to this, I was under the impression from their website that the video interview was the last hoop we had to jump through.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tudd)
    Sorry to hear that. I've just been sent an email asking me to complete an online critical thinking test. Hope there aren't too many more stages to this, I was under the impression from their website that the video interview was the last hoop we had to jump through.
    I've been invited to do the test too! From the website thought it was the last stage too...!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LawStudent30)
    I've been invited to do the test too! From the website thought it was the last stage too...!
    Same - I have always been under the impression that an assessment centre forms the final stage of the process?

This link suggests so: https://m.jobtestprep.co.uk/hill-dickinson-assessment

I am really not a fan of these tests!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MonkeymanC3)
    Same - I have always been under the impression that an assessment centre forms the final stage of the process?

This link suggests so: https://m.jobtestprep.co.uk/hill-dickinson-assessment

I am really not a fan of these tests!!

Same...I've already failed a WG test this application cycle!

ReputationRep:
    Wow. PFO from Freshfields too. Today has not been positive

ReputationRep:
    Bird & Bird Insight Day - anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    want to send an email to white and case but im concerned as it seems they get annoyed and send pfos in response!! so what do you write?

would "dear sir/madam, apologies for disturbing you but i submitted a video for the VS and am keen to hear the outcome, by when do you think i will hear about this, thank you for your time etc" be fine do you think?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.