Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15 Watch

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dylantombides)
    Coutinho or Carzola?

For this week plus taking into account upcoming gameweeks in the future?
    Cazorla tends to score in bursts, he'll get you some ridiculous hauls and then weeks of 2/3pt scores. Arsenal midfield is impossible to predict atm as well, one week Cazorla gets all the points, the next it's Ozil, then it's Sanchez etc.

I'd go for Coutinho personally. You'd fancy Liverpool to score against anyone at the moment and he's usually involved.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Cazorla tends to score in bursts, he'll get you some ridiculous hauls and then weeks of 2/3pt scores. Arsenal midfield is impossible to predict atm as well, one week Cazorla gets all the points, the next it's Ozil, then it's Sanchez etc.

I'd go for Coutinho personally. You'd fancy Liverpool to score against anyone at the moment and he's usually involved.
    Yeah it's worth adding majority of Cazorla's goals are from penalties. He's had quite a few lately. He's like Eriksen, gets a big haul then a couple of small ones, then a big one. And as rightly stated as well, Arsenal's whole team is like it really with Ozil doing the same type of thing.

I've gone for Coutinho for this week, and also brought Silva in for Eriken, cue an Eriksen 10 pointer at Old Trafford. He's lost form and not having Silva could lose me the £100 pot in my work league. Think he's one of those too important not to have especially considering City's upcoming fixtures.

Almost time to get Downing back in again :teeth: Amused to see as predicted he has pretty much got nothing from West Ham's hard games. Such a flat track bully of a player. But now they have a great run of games, and think he'll be an interesting differential from next GW.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gob Bluth)
    Yeah it's worth adding majority of Cazorla's goals are from penalties. He's had quite a few lately. He's like Eriksen, gets a big haul then a couple of small ones, then a big one. And as rightly stated as well, Arsenal's whole team is like it really with Ozil doing the same type of thing.

I've gone for Coutinho for this week, and also brought Silva in for Eriken, cue an Eriksen 10 pointer at Old Trafford. He's lost form and not having Silva could lose me the £100 pot in my work league. Think he's one of those too important not to have especially considering City's upcoming fixtures.

Almost time to get Downing back in again :teeth: Amused to see as predicted he has pretty much got nothing from West Ham's hard games. Such a flat track bully of a player. But now they have a great run of games, and think he'll be an interesting differential from next GW.

(Original post by sr90)

Coutinho it is then! Thanks, repped

ReputationRep:
    after 55 minutes, foster gets injured and comes off whilst WBA are winning 1-0.
    he doesn't get CS points does he?

are you kidding me??!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)

are you kidding me??!!
    Just saw that! So annoying! Was it a serious injury?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RedDevil014)
    Just saw that! So annoying! Was it a serious injury?
    it said that he jarred his knee on BBC sport.

can't believe that though, lost 4 points there :/

ReputationRep:
    Forgot to change my team this week. Still have Kane as captain from last week when I'd rather have Aguero.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)

are you kidding me??!!
    Same problem. Unbelievable really.

Bellerin didn't play either, so I currently have a whopping 4 points :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    14 points from 6 players. Sigh
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Puncheon only played 55 or so mins for me too. No Bellerlin, but Dawson [West Brom] kept a CS, which is the only positve.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Brought in Schlupp for Wollscheid this week. Happy with CS + BPs. Good differential
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Silva never does anything when I own him Can guarantee the week I take him out he'll score 15 points.

Today has been pathetic but at least i've still got 7 players left.

ReputationRep:
    Boyd and Clark are on my bench with 8 and 9 points respectively.

Thank god I chose not to captain Aguero this morning, stuck it with Kane since I feel he can get at least a goal or two vs United tomorrow.

I was about to take a hit to bring Silva in as well, good thing I decided not to!

ReputationRep:
    Boyd on my bench with double figures probably. I've had like 2 green arrows in, 12 game weeks. **** this game :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Seems like every time i give Aguero the armband he ***** it up. Aww well.

ReputationRep:
    9 points from 4 players (including my captain).
    brought in silva for the fixture list and captained aguero for an easy game vs burnley...

that's FF written off this week then, don't care what happens now.

let's just hope for a fun result tomorrow in the united game

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asr11)
    Seems like every time i give Aguero the armband he ***** it up. Aww well.
    Nearly put captaincy on hazard. So frustrating when this happens as could have been a good way to gain ground on others.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Really bad week.. 16 points from 7 players including my captain
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    15 from 5, one didn't play, captain Aguero didn't do anything.

Usually on a bad 1st day of the GW, 2nd one is great to make it to a ok/good GW overall. Hopefully tomorrow will be that.

ReputationRep:
    City has ****ed up most ppl's points this week I guess, well enough that I dont feel bad being the only one

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 8, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.