(Original post by Odd socks)
    Yay snake hat

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Name:  1411083036275.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  62.2 KB

hiss

(Original post by furryface12)
    You could always make it into a snake and stick it on top of a hat? Or down the sides like the ones with dangly bits, whatever they're called

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm going to keep going until I get a hat. It won't be a good hat but at the point I'm aiming for something you could balance on a head.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tasha96)
    Okay sonapparebtly safe people aennt safe anymore
    Hugs

ReputationRep:
    Maybe watching doctor who was a bad idea. Now I'm having an attack and I can't calm down whatsoever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jean-Luc Picard)
    :hugs: really hope things get easier for you, you don't deserve any of this at all!
    (Original post by purple-duck)
    No you're not :nah: You are absolutely completely lovely :jumphug:
    I'm sorry this evenings been bad :hugs:

:hugs:

----------------------------------------

Will reply to people tomorrow, just wanted to post to say that I've had, in the end, quite a good day
    Decided to go to well-being drop-in, and the lady there was super friendly and helpful and was just so so nice to be able to talk to someone about it/stuff Feels sort of selfish just talking about yourself, but oh well
    Thought up some things to do for now/just talked through a lot of random things - like me spending ages and ages on deciding (and still deciding) on what lego keyring to purchase
    But yeah, was good Decided with her that I should try out swimming over the next few weeks, then decide whether to try the pass - and also realised that I'm best with decisions if I just decide/make it quick - so am going to go tomorrow morning and give it a go! Also bought some stuff in tesco's to make regular packed lunches/to make that more regular/routine - because I think I just need a whole lot more routine, maybe. (Even if they always fall apart )

Also had a good evening talking to some people, and watching doctor who tomorrow in cinema and unpacked (vaguely) the last box. Can't remember if that's all or not, but yeah
    oh and also got email back from property person - they're replacing our fridge and oven with some old (but newer) ones! :woo:

Sorry for the ramble (oh and also found some cheap ikea stuff I want :teeth: will get tomorrow too)

Hope everyone's okay :hugs:
    :hugs: thanks both

ReputationRep:
    staying alive is too hard. been lying outside wondering how the **** I am ever going to survive this

ReputationRep:
    Never gonna get to sleep. ****ing daddy long legs' attacking me left right and centre. Had to put the flat on lock down and there still getting in! :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Been really struggling to deal with things properly, hoping tomorrow i can get some more healthy, productive stuff done. Dreading going to the job centre as i always do. Need to stay in town to get things, but im worried my anxiety will kick in and i'll rush back home before i've got everything.

ReputationRep:
    Written everything down.

ReputationRep:
    sigh, I hate this world sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    sigh, I hate this world sometimes.
    Whats up lovely? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Existential crisis? We all hate the world at some stage. Some of us are just more persistent in our hatred.

ReputationRep:
    the news is just making me despair tbh, not so much the referendum result itself as the reaction to it, just reminding me how vile the government is & how awful the world is & how none of it ever changes for the better. on top of feeling just completely devoid of any purpose or direction in my own life, it all just makes me wonder why I bother even existing, it all just feels so utter pointless

ReputationRep:
    the news is just making me despair tbh, not so much the referendum result itself as the reaction to it, just reminding me how vile the government is & how awful the world is & how none of it ever changes for the better. on top of feeling just completely devoid of any purpose or direction in my own life, it all just makes me wonder why I bother even existing, it all just feels so utter pointless
    I'm trying to take positives from it! :hugs: Well, whatever you think of the outcome of the vote (and yes, I am dissapointed!) you cant deny that the people of Scotland have spoken! Such a massive voter turnout! And though we all had differing opinions one thing united us all- we wanted what's going to be best for our wee country. Almost everyone took an active intrest in Scotland's destiny and what a brilliant example of democracy in action!
    (Original post by Academic Elitist)
    Ah, so you feel like how I feel every single day of my life.
    We dont dismiss others suffering in here. :nah:

ReputationRep:
    Off to the appointment and I'm just crying and crying anf this is awful. :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    I'm trying to take positives from it! :hugs: Well, whatever you think of the outcome of the vote (and yes, I am dissapointed!**) you cant deny that the people of Scotland have spoken! Such a massive voter turnout!**And though we all had differing opinions one thing united us all- we wanted what's going to be best for our wee country.**Almost everyone took an active intrest in Scotland's destiny and what a brilliant example of democracy in action!*
    :hugs: yeah, the turnout being high & stuff is encouraging for the future I guess. I just don't have any hope for the future tbh, can't see their being a good outcome to the general election next year, all the parties likely to do well have policies that imo will just make the country & world a worse place to live. wars, people going hungry or without homes even, it's all awful but people only care about themselves, just don't know why I bother having hope, humanity only ever lets me down, just want to hide away from all of it tbh. don't even know what to do with my own life even right now so I dunno, just fed up with everything.

ReputationRep:
    Off to the appointment and I'm just crying and crying anf this is awful. :cry2:
    Why are you crying?

ReputationRep:
    Why am I up?!

Ah well, last night was a good night anyway :sexface: And Scotland are still in the union, not that they were ever going to vote themselves out. Massive waste of time dat referendum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samba)
    Why am I up?!

Ah well, last night was a good night anyway :sexface:
    :five:

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.