ReputationRep:
    Good morning!

I am feeling a bit sad today!

ReputationRep:
    Good morning!

I am feeling a bit sad today!
    The weather is really terrible! So hot!

ReputationRep:
    Physically ill. Threw up 9 times already. Getting sad about life... Have no idea where I'll get to in the future career wise. Wonder if love is even an option for me😯
    Gotta stop overthinking

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou 22)
    I am feeling mixed emotions I want to scream but I want to cry, How are you feeling and tell me why .
    Frustrated (and a bit fed up) .. would be the best word in general at the moment...
    Having found, earlier on, the order of things in my room messed up and things misplaced yet again, having to spend time and effort putting things back in order (a de ja vu by now)... Plus, some other lasting domestic fault which also starts testing patience by now.
    Oh, plus feeling hungry right now, I still have not gone to bed yet, and supper was like 10 or 10.30 pm last night.

ReputationRep:
    im feeling awesome so log on to xpertplanning.co.uk and see if you cant sort out your problems

ReputationRep:
    Scared for my last A Level exam this morning, sad because I don't want to leave my amazing school and teachers and friends, worried because on Tuesday I'm going on holiday to Spain with my boyfriend and we've had an argument, and worried because last night I woke up with a chesty cough and I so so so don't want to be ill for my holiday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Im awfully sorry for how you were feeling today Sass. Really hope you restore back to your wonderful, happy self tomorrow. <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    Thank you
    No problem.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Annoyed.

-Overslept so missed the class I was supposed to attend this morning and now just sitting at home which will result in my afternoon lessons also being missed. Totally great.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Exciteeed, Cornwall tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    [Deleted]

ReputationRep:
    :snoozing:

ReputationRep:
    Tired

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    tired and wondering how i'll ever get anywhere with women and in life in general

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseafreak)
    tired and wondering how i'll ever get anywhere with women and in life in general
    Don't be silly.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Pissed off. I'm 17, but I got sent to bed at 8 last night because my brother is a little ****

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Feel nauseated and have body pains ,only my two hours worth of sleep and the doctor is running late

ReputationRep:
    Quite ****ed off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily.97)
    Don't be silly.
    thanks for the vote of confidence, was just a bit down when i wrote that, how are you?

ReputationRep:
    I'm quite alright, A bit anxious, but that's to be expected when suffering from anxiety. Watching Lewis on the tellie with mum, dad and grandpa. I like this. I like them. This could be a worse evening.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.