Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by princechromey)
    *sounds klaxon*

And that's it guys! That concludes another Sprint Sunday! :yep:

We'll be totting up the tallies and announcing the results shortly.

Happy Counting! :yep:

PRSOM. :rofl:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by parsn1p)
    He has been contacting me persistently getting me to post phrases, and I said no, but he spammed my inbox, so I gave in, but he still wouldn't stop until someone banned him again. :sigh:

Okay - however, from now on please do not accept anything to do with PT as we don't want to associate him with any of us. Its also important to not do anything he asks because he has a posting style that is easily spotted and it could be picked up on in the future.
    So please don't do anything he wants you to, as I know you want to keep your account :yep:

If he is spamming you then put him on ignore or set it so that all of his emails go to the spam folder - that way you'll never notice them & they'll get auto deleted with most email systems.

Also, we have a new plan with regards to any posts he makes, so please don't get caught up in any of his stuff...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)
    Okay - however, from now on please do not accept anything to do with PT as we don't want to associate him with any of us. Its also important to not do anything he asks because he has a posting style that is easily spotted and it could be picked up on in the future.
    So please don't do anything he wants you to, as I know you want to keep your account :yep:

If he is spamming you then put him on ignore or set it so that all of his emails go to the spam folder - that way you'll never notice them & they'll get auto deleted with most email systems.

Righty-o! :yep:

By the way, your princechromey account appears to be starved of reputation! :sadnod:

How many points is it off until you are onto three green rep gems? I really want to help you boost the reputation on your princechromey account! :yep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeafeningSilence)
    Hi, welcome to CTAM!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.