36.56%
    Sex.
    33.33%

• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    :ninja:

Yeah, I remember being disappointed at having to undo my list.
    Or maybe the fact that I'm not a Kirsty made you undo your list. :facepalm:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by rosie9391)
    It's on between 8.00 and 8.30.
    :woo:

Christmas day...eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeee. :excited:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArcadiaHouse)
    After reading Kate Moss saying "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels", I searched 'anorexia' on Google Images. Promise me none of you will ever do this :cry2:
    :eek: :console:

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Are you applying to Edinburgh again? And did you get the grades you wanted this year?
    Hey! Yep, applying for straight law and also social and economic history as a kind of back up type thing! Didn't get any grades this year- had to leave school half way through 6th year, it's a very long story. Where are you applying to this year?

ReputationRep:
    Have you ever heard of this Streisand effect (asterisks because I forgot the name) where by telling someone not to do something you effectively ensure they most likely will do...
    EDIT: Although that's not quite the same idea. That's what happens if you try to censor something, which I'd say is subtly different.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Have you ever heard of this ****** effect (asterisks because I forgot the name) where by telling someone not to do something you effectively ensure they most likely will do...
    butterfly? :awesome:

(Original post by moonshine_1991)
    Hey! Yep, applying for straight law and also social and economic history as a kind of back up type thing! Didn't get any grades this year- had to leave school half way through 6th year, it's a very long story. Where are you applying to this year?
    Alphabetical order :p:

Aberdeen
    Edinburgh
    Glasgow
    King's College London
    St Andrews

all for straight English. A guy in my year has an unconditional for law at Edinburgh. My UCAS is being sent on Monday :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kirsteneg)
    :woo:

Christmas day...eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeee. :excited:
    :woo:...and on Christmas day, there's going to be a Nevermind the Buzzcocks Doctor Who Special with David Tennant hosting!!!

(Original post by TheUnbeliever)
    :eek: :console:
    I think some of them were digitally altered ... At least, I hope so. :eek:

Have you ever heard of this ****** effect (asterisks because I forgot the name) where by telling someone not to do something you effectively ensure they most likely will do...
    Well when someone said "DO NOT GOOGLE 'POO'" a while back, I made damn sure that I didn't :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    :woo:...and on Christmas day, there's going to be a Nevermind the Buzzcocks Doctor Who Special with David Tennant hosting!!!
    I was meaning Hamlet. :sigh:

So a David Tennant fest on Christmas. :awesome:

My Geography teacher(s) said that if I don't get 80% in my Hydrosphere + Lithosphere NAB on Monday, they won't put down my predicted grade at an A. :sigh: My most loathed topic

Got any tips on how to memorise so much information? :awesome: I'm working so I'm scared that I won't study enough

*googles "poo"*
    ... what happened? :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    Alphabetical order :p:

Aberdeen
    Edinburgh
    Glasgow
    King's College London
    St Andrews

all for straight English. A guy in my year has an unconditional for law at Edinburgh. My UCAS is being sent on Monday :eek3:
    Some pretty competitive unis there- especially for English! I have heard Glasgow are quick in replying, and last year Aberdeen replied to me within 4 weeks.
    I just sent my UCAS on Tuesday so the offer was pretty unexpected to say the least. I hate it when people get unconditionals- I want one too! (For Edinburgh preferably :p: )

(Original post by TheUnbeliever)
    Did you quote me then delete it straight away? :lolwut:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    :facepalm2:

:facepalm2:
    :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Did you quote me then delete it straight away? :lolwut:
    Yes. I did it to spite you. :p:

(Original post by moonshine_1991)
    Some pretty competitive unis there- especially for English! I have heard Glasgow are quick in replying, and last year Aberdeen replied to me within 4 weeks.
    I just sent my UCAS on Tuesday so the offer was pretty unexpected to say the least. I hate it when people get unconditionals- I want one too! (For Edinburgh preferably :p: )
    ikr, but I don't want to go anywhere else :awesome: What are your grades in total?

I came.

:indiff:

Spoiler:
    Show
    There is also a name for people who are sexually aroused by faeces.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Perverts? :p:

I knew it'd be something to do with people eating faeces or something. :afraid: which is why I didn't search it :yep:

ReputationRep:
    ikr, but I don't want to go anywhere else :awesome: What are your grades in total?
    AAB and predicted AA this year. Wish I could have done some AHs too, but the college doesn't do them .

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.