Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jchap9776)
    Yeah got it Friday I get what you mean, thankfully haven't got to deal with physics but have heard its v hard
    It is haha but I'm motivated bro have you got all your offers yet

ReputationRep:
    Rosebery 1st,
    Bankside 2nd
    Holborn 3rd
    For 38 weeks - I really don't want Holborn though -> bit worried about bankside aswell as its something like 2 rooms share a toilet and are off the corridor idk - feels almost bit risky as you don't know who the other person will be. Was gutted pass field didn't offer 38weeks. Wbu again?
    Got allocated passfield shared, I wasn't bothered about length of contract only being 30 weeks. Holborn would be awful to get imo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aso816)
    It is haha but I'm motivated bro have you got all your offers yet
    Yep got em all and have firmed LSE and insured Warwick

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Askaud)
    Got allocated passfield shared, I wasn't bothered about length of contract only being 30 weeks. Holborn would be awful to get imo
    Ah fair, what are your thoughts on shared? Guess it's cheaper but idk. Yeah I'm dreading Holborn, way too expensive and self-catered :O

ReputationRep:
    Yep got em all and have firmed LSE and insured Warwick
    I got rejected by warwick

ReputationRep:
    It's seems they only invite you to the offer holders day if you firm them ? Is that correct - I insured LSE but still want to go to the open day ?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flippi1)
    It's seems they only invite you to the offer holders day if you firm them ? Is that correct - I insured LSE but still want to go to the open day ?!
    No you get an invite if you got an offer , you don't need to firm or insure to get the invite to open day.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Cheers Cholesta and thanks for your support throughout
    Well you had to wait for so long. I'm sure your parents are delighted and relieved.😃

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NattyCommey)
    Well done. I applied for that too. Still waiting. Got my Cass offer though. What grades do LSE want?
    Oh I'm an international student and I already finished the equivalent of A Levels in my country so I have unconditional offers.

ReputationRep:
    I got rejected by warwick
    Ah peak, mines only for econ and industrial organisation so probs wasn't as competitive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cholesta)
    Well you had to wait for so long. I'm sure your parents are delighted and relieved.😃
    Yeah they are! My sister and dad went to LSE and I'm sure they think its pretty funny I've firmed them aswell

ReputationRep:
    Yeah they are! My sister and dad went to LSE and I'm sure they think its pretty funny I've firmed them aswell
    Keeping it in the family then😀all very smart.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abccba120)
    No you get an invite if you got an offer , you don't need to firm or insure to get the invite to open day.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    May I just ask did you get your invite via email or letter ?? Cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flippi1)
    May I just ask did you get your invite via email or letter ?? Cheers
    We went into Lse website and there is a place for offer holders. We booked two places there. Then we got confirmation last week and you download all the information.

ReputationRep:
    Is anybody still waiting for decisions from LSE?

ReputationRep:
    We went into Lse website and there is a place for offer holders. We booked two places there. Then we got confirmation last week and you download all the information.
    Cheers thanks for info

ReputationRep:
    Ah fair, what are your thoughts on shared? Guess it's cheaper but idk. Yeah I'm dreading Holborn, way too expensive and self-catered :O
    Well I applied for single as I was a bit apprehensive about sharing but now I've been allocated shared, I'm open to it. Its great cost wise and if you get a fecent room mate then it could actually be quite good. I guess there could be problems if they want to play **** music loud or have early nights but apparently you can request a swap if you really don't get on

I really don't know why anyone would want to pay that to be there, NH is probs the best location imo

ReputationRep:
    Ah peak, mines only for econ and industrial organisation so probs wasn't as competitive
    Haha my stats are average tho

ReputationRep:
    Keeping it in the family then😀all very smart.
    Yep!
    (Original post by Askaud)
    Well I applied for single as I was a bit apprehensive about sharing but now I've been allocated shared, I'm open to it. Its great cost wise and if you get a fecent room mate then it could actually be quite good. I guess there could be problems if they want to play **** music loud or have early nights but apparently you can request a swap if you really don't get on

I really don't know why anyone would want to pay that to be there, NH is probs the best location imo
    Ah yeah that's true, it would be good if your roommate turned out be one of your close mates or something. Yeah I'm praying I don't get it, I forgot to prioritise cheapest out of my options in an attempt to cancel it out as an option but oh well :/

ReputationRep:
    Haha my stats are average tho
    Fair, LSE tho - you must be hyped

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.