Mental Health Support Society XVI watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/atta...d=380355&stc=1

(Original post by Maid Marian)
    Most of them are weird newbies...

Thanks for the hug and animals ... :hugs: And for the follow ... but it is all just words on a screen, I know that's horrible of me :sigh: I don't know how to make myself feel better. Awoooooooooooooo:sad:
    Are we not spoilersing it now
    You said it yourself, "its all just words on a screen"
    If this holds true for the compliments, follows and positive comments
    ( which I know they are apart from the poor souls of negative people) why can't they be held true for the offenders, the people who judge you the wrong way or try to put you down???

You are absolutely right, its all just words on a screen!:h::hugs:

Not all of them are weird newbies, some of them are just nervous and use the wrong words/random memes,
    treat people how you'd like to be treated
    Attached Images

Spoiler:
    Show

(Original post by ForestShadow)
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/atta...d=380355&stc=1

Are we not spoilersing it now
    You said it yourself, "its all just words on a screen"
    If this holds true for the compliments, follows and positive comments
    ( which I know they are apart from the poor souls of negative people) why can't they be held true for the offenders, the people who judge you the wrong way or try to put you down???

You are absolutely right, its all just words on a screen!:h::hugs:
    Sorry I meant to spoiler it.
    Ugh I just ... really want a comforting voice to talk to Considering phoning up my shop friend (best friend of last year) but i've never phoned him before and he's probably working anyway and be like ":wtf:why are you crying on the phone to me?"

I'm shaking and I have a snot ball in my nose that blows out when I breathe out and it's disgusting but I can't get a tissue in case someone sees me

You're amazing for sitting here and replying to me btw, i'm so annoying :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maid Marian)
    Spoiler:
    Show

Sorry I meant to spoiler it.
    Ugh I just ... really want a comforting voice to talk to Considering phoning up my shop friend (best friend of last year) but i've never phoned him before and he's probably working anyway and be like ":wtf:why are you crying on the phone to me?"

I'm shaking and I have a snot ball in my nose that blows out when I breathe out and it's disgusting but I can't get a tissue in case someone sees me

You're amazing for sitting here and replying to me btw, i'm so annoying :hugs:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Okay I've spoilered up my first thing, I know how ( even a little bit more) privacy is appreciated. Why dont you phone them? I would, and that's what friends are for after all! (moments where you really need someone that knows you) Haha, don't mention it, that's what us ying yangs do balancing the karma in the world and hiding back as shadows in the forest in the day to day. I won't keep you any longer, I would call them maid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furryface12)
    I'm ok really, brain is being silly about food but nothing new there really. I had that job interview today, wasn't too bad but my voice was shaking loads and my laugh ended up sounding like Sheldon's from TBBT so it just got worse and worse

ReputationRep:
    Volunteered 9-6 today. Lost the last three hours ranting to myself about stuff and getting pissed off.

Not depressed really. Got a headache and I'm feeling worked up though.

Medication time? See a doctor time? Not much of a life anyway to work 9-6 for nothing then walk around muttering to myself.

That's not to say I get no warm glow from volunteering with oxfam though.

What do I do?

(Haven't taken my medication for a month)

ReputationRep:
    Not safe and really dissociated not sure whats going on but not safe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pathway)
    Sorry to hear that Path. Do you have anyone nearby who could provide comfort?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SenSel)
    Sorry to hear that Path. Do you have anyone nearby who could provide comfort?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Im on a train so no trying to get back to uni

ReputationRep:
    Im on a train so no trying to get back to uni
    Well keep talking on here. We're here for you.
    Anything in particular Path? Or just a collection of things.

Awfully late train you're on Path.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SenSel)
    Well keep talking on here. We're here for you.
    Anything in particular Path? Or just a collection of things.

Awfully late train you're on Path.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Everything idk my brain wont work. Ill be ok
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Anonymous #2)
    I'm ok really, brain is being silly about food but nothing new there really. I had that job interview today, wasn't too bad but my voice was shaking loads and my laugh ended up sounding like Sheldon's from TBBT so it just got worse and worse
    :console: Brains are silly, we established that :sadnod: Well done for the interview! Have a feeling I meant to say good luck but forgot Sorry about the shaky voice thing though, sure it wasn't as bad as you think though! :hugs:

:jumphug: Here if you want me? Please try stay as safe as you can

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Everything idk my brain wont work. Ill be ok
    Aw okay. You let us know when you're home.
    Stay safe.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furryface12)
    :console: Brains are silly, we established that :sadnod: Well done for the interview! Have a feeling I meant to say good luck but forgot Sorry about the shaky voice thing though, sure it wasn't as bad as you think though! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks, don't worry about it I think she felt sorry for me There's 13 places and I think they only interviewed about 20 so I'm going to be pretty gutted if I don't get it. Just have to wait and see!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Anonymous #2)
    Thanks, don't worry about it I think she felt sorry for me There's 13 places and I think they only interviewed about 20 so I'm going to be pretty gutted if I don't get it. Just have to wait and see!
    Not always a bad thing. Hopefully you'll get it then!

---/---
    Think I'm dissociating but in a really calm nice way, just floaty and detached without it being scary for once. Might make the most of it and try some sleep, don't want to go bad again.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    im just getting worse and worse. cant bear this pain anymore

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Social anxiety is a *****

ReputationRep:
    Having an absolutely dreadful time of things so it's comforting to know I'm not alone. Sending love to everyone here.

TLG, if you read this, I'm thinking and praying for you lots <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    Stay safe Scary.

(Original post by LesPaul_Player91)
    Social anxiety is a *****
    Tell me about it. It's horrible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Big squishy TLG hugs for anyone who needs them :grouphugs:

TLG Update: Am back to feeling psychotic again :sad: Saw therapist today for emergency appointment - gonna see her this time next week too

Glad to hear that lovely :kissing2:
    Sending hugs to you too TLG, hope things get better soon (idk how to do the various smilies but if there are hug ones, imagine them inserted here)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.