The Manchester United Thread XIX Watch

This discussion is closed.
trapking
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce)
Lucas Moura having a great game aswell. Electric on the ball especially when he runs at the Chelsea defence

Posted from TSR Mobile
We should buy him and Verrati and get rid of Mata and Lingard :coma:
Dirtybit
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by trapking)
We should buy him and Verrati and get rid of Mata and Lingard :coma:
Verratti won't come here lmfao. He's not even a CAM anyway.
trapking
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Dirtybit)
Verratti won't come here lmfao. He's not even a CAM anyway.
Tru tbh who wants to play for a team playing like a championship side atm :sad:

That's exactly what we need Mata to do in our team...run at people take them on and have that exquisite quality on the ball!
trapking
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Di Maria assist wowwww
WeOnlyLiveOnce
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Lovely assist from Di Maria for Cavani's goal

Posted from TSR Mobile
al_94
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Cavani is quality
trapking
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by al_94)
Cavani is quality
averages 1 goal every other game and he doesn't even play as much as he would like....

damn.
al_94
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
averages 1 goal every other game and he doesn't even play as much as he would like....

damn.
Most of his games are on the wing I wanted him to leave PSG to play in the CF position like before when he was at Napoli
Dirtybit
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Still laughing at you lot that wanted Young to keep his place over Di Maria.
trapking
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Ikr and people saying he was **** smfh...

He's ****ing amazing. Crazy quality on the ball playing in his favourite position....a shame LVG had to ruin it
WeOnlyLiveOnce
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'd rather keep a player who wants to be here than one who was dying to leave. Di Maria just gave up playing for us, his performances nose dived.
trapking
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'd rather keep a player who wants to be here than one who was dying to leave. Di Maria just gave up playing for us, his performances nose dived.
He never really played in his favourite position though, when it came to our team he didn't really have freedom to play how he likes to play with LVG's system either (and of course his home burglary issues).
trapking
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by al_94)
Most of his games are on the wing I wanted him to leave PSG to play in the CF position like before when he was at Napoli
I completely agree! He's decent at both positions but CF is definitely his best position! He thinks like a CF should and has crazy finishing and passing ability
WeOnlyLiveOnce
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
He never really played in his favourite position though, when it came to our team he didn't really have freedom to play how he likes to play with LVG's system either (and of course his home burglary issues).
He still should have stayed and worked harder to prove his worth. The moment things didnt go right for him, he jumped ship and for that he will always remain a snake to me.
trapking
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
He still should have stayed and worked harder to prove his worth. The moment things didnt go right for him, he jumped ship and for that he will always remain a snake to me.
Would you not do the same especially if you had a stubborn manager like LVG who will not hesitate to bench you and not give you game time?

I definitely would.
WeOnlyLiveOnce
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Would you not do the same especially if you had a stubborn manager like LVG who will not hesitate to bench you and not give you game time?

I definitely would.
No. I would work harder and prove myself but instead he jumped ship. Like i said, he'll always be a snake.
trapking
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
No. I would work harder and prove myself but instead he jumped ship. Like i said, he'll always be a snake.
but you're forgetting a simple fact....At the end of the day it's a job being a footballer and if you're not happy doing your job then why would you "stay and prove yourself" (essentially putting yourself through lots of stress) when you know other clubs will give you all the freedom you like to play in your actual position therefore actually enjoying your job.

Anyway fair play if you think he's a snake but I certainly think he made the right decision to be happy.
WeOnlyLiveOnce
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
but you're forgetting a simple fact....At the end of the day it's a job being a footballer and if you're not happy doing your job then why would you "stay and prove yourself" (essentially putting yourself through lots of stress) when you know other clubs will give you all the freedom you like to play in your actual position therefore actually enjoying your job.

Anyway fair play if you think he's a snake but I certainly think he made the right decision to be happy.
But that still should not mean you dont give all your effort. He simply gave up half way through our season, he should have remained professional but no he didnt, and his performances nose dived. He got displaced by ****ing Young, that tells you everything about his attitude. He put in **** performances and deservedly got replaced by Young in our starting line up. I'm glad he's gone, world class player or not, he simply did not want to be here. He didnt even want to be here even when we signed him from Real Madrid. It's pretty obvious he wanted to go PSG but they did not stump up the cash that Real Madrid wanted.
swirly
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Guys pls.

Cant we all just get along
trapking
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Man like swirly be callin the shots :lol: Amirite?

swirly

WeOnlyLiveOnce Fair play, I would have Di Maria in my dream team doe
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (134)
18.56%
Labour (309)
42.8%
Liberal Democrats (143)
19.81%
Green Party (41)
5.68%
Brexit Party (21)
2.91%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (2)
0.28%
SNP (9)
1.25%
Plaid Cymru (6)
0.83%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.14%
Sinn Fein (1)
0.14%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (1)