Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    :rofl: Ahaha I was going to say that but felt mean so deleted it :lol:Ahahahaha Matrix!

Haha oh dear Matrix - you are now spreading the kindness to all corners on the TSR realm :lol: And please don't its lovely :hugs:
    Haha oops...I'm so confused...that was not kind then I was kind and tried to not be kind then it nearly worked and now I need to be kind again!

Haha oh well, I feel happier being kind

Hugs all round! :grouphug:
    :hugs:
    :jumphug:

Awww thanks - you said it's lovely! Now you don't get a compliment like that from Amellia everyday! :rofl:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Haha OK

Oooh I'll watch that now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Cool, let me know when you've watched and I shall send one more song

Re The Teardrop Explodes - the lead singer and the lead singer of The Bunnymen used to be in a band together, very early on, but then they left to form their respective bands. The lead singer of TTE actually sung a duet of sorts with the lead singer of The Bunnymen for The Bunnymen's debut single They've also both done different versions of a song called Read It in Books and they had (possibly still do... ) a bit of a rivalry They both have big egos :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Can One (That is Me!!!) learn of by heart a script from Google for an oral exam??? (Subject= English)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hodor_van_Groot)
    Attachment 513527

not cool dude...not cool :unimpressed:

haha:lol:

ReputationRep:
    Haha oops...I'm so confused...that was not kind then I was kind and tried to not be kind then it nearly worked and now I need to be kind again!

Haha oh well, I feel happier being kind

Hugs all round! :grouphug:
    :jumphug:

Awww thanks - you said it's lovely! Now you don't get a compliment like that from Amellia everyday! :rofl:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha aww Matrix you kind being :hugs: yep!! :grouphugs:

Haha it is lovely! And no you don't :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    Cool, let me know when you've watched and I shall send one more song

Re The Teardrop Explodes - the lead singer and the lead singer of The Bunnymen used to be in a band together, very early on, but then they left to form their respective bands. The lead singer of TTE actually sung a duet of sorts with the lead singer of The Bunnymen for The Bunnymen's debut single They've also both done different versions of a song called Read It in Books and they had (possibly still do... ) a bit of a rivalry They both have big egos :rofl:
    Just finished - wow! The reaction of the crowd is amazing and I've seen live videos of them before but they're fantastic live! But smoking on stage...:hand: :rofl:

Ahhh right. Why didn't I expect to learn so much about them? Haha both have big egos...interesting :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    not cool dude...not cool :unimpressed:

haha:lol:
    Do I see that you have profile picture now Squirrel? :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    Can One (That is Me!!!) learn of by heart a script from Google for an oral exam??? (Subject= English)
    Probably...depends how easy you find it to memorise information and what tgis script actually is

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    As in an analysis of a character of a book

ReputationRep:
    Do I see that you have profile picture now Squirrel? :ahee:
    hehehe yeah, the photographer took forever just to get my majestic hair flip right!
    god photo shoots are looong :cool:

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Haha aww Matrix you kind being :hugs: yep!! :grouphugs:

Haha it is lovely! And no you don't :rofl:
    Another compliment! :woo: Yay! A hug in return! You can have an extra hug...great deal, right? :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    As in an analysis of a character of a book
    Ohhh. I'd say memorise key points if you're going to do that, then write it in your own words in the lesson/exam

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    hehehe yeah, the photographer took forever just to get my majestic hair flip right!

Hahahaha :lol: Omg did you remember to brush and condition your tail? tell me about it - Simon takes forever to decide on what pose he wants to pull - Jeeeez what a girl :rofl:

Another compliment! :woo: Yay! A hug in return! You can have an extra hug...great deal, right? :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha yes okay deal Matrix :hugs: :woo: I suppose we just like to compliment each other too often

ReputationRep:

:lol:

The photographer did a great job! But let's be honest...a squirrel as awesome as you can't be fully represented by a single image...you're way too cool for that to even work! :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaha :lol: Omg did you remember to brush and condition your tail? tell me about it - Simon takes forever to decide on what pose he wants to pull - Jeeeez what a girl :rofl:

Haha yes okay deal Matrix :hugs: :woo: I suppose we just like to compliment each other too often
    Haha :rofl: what a girl indeed

Haha I don't know if I should just carry on with the hugs or not
    Haha maybe...or is there such thing as complimenting too often? Oooooh :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha :rofl: what a girl indeed

Haha I don't know if I should just carry on with the hugs or not
    Haha maybe...or is there such thing as complimenting too often? Oooooh :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ikr God Simon can be so high maintenance sometimes

Haha I don't mind - I am doing because I think that the hug smilie is quite cute :hugs:

I think so - we just have to hope it doesn't come across as being creepy -or we will be accused of having 'a thing' again!

ReputationRep:

of-course i did!!

I had to condition and moisturise to make it look flawless!! though i think it may have gotten frostbite!!! We went to the North Pole on my yellow jet for this so yeah *tail flick* :cool: it was cool

omg tell me about it, he takes FOREVER!! what can i say, squirrels a natural :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh. I'd say memorise key points if you're going to do that, then write it in your own words in the lesson/exam

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It is oral, so I need to be able to learn it off by heart at home and speak it out loud. They will not receive a copy of this however. That is a very big plus point...!

ReputationRep:
    :lol:

The photographer did a great job! But let's be honest...a squirrel as awesome as you can't be fully represented by a single image...you're way too cool for that to even work! :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

aww thanks Matrix :hugs:

hmm that is true... i'm too cool for......school.. :cool:

a full photoshoot may just be needed......:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Ikr God Simon can be so high maintenance sometimes

Haha I don't mind - I am doing because I think that the hug smilie is quite cute :hugs:

I think so - we just have to hope it doesn't come across as being creepy -or we will be accused of having 'a thing' again!
    Haha :rofl:

Awww fair enough:hugs:

Haha oh yeah! I have to say, I laughed so much at that! :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.