Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just a random thought.....

Jamaicans have the funniest song titles

ReputationRep:
    ihmaiwtd

ReputationRep:
    tormented and despairing. who gives a ****.

ReputationRep:
    tormented and despairing. who gives a ****.

ReputationRep:
    When you realise how close results day is:cry::cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loveleest)
    When you realise how close results day is:cry::cry2:
    Omg omg.... i didnt realise it until i saw this post :eek:
    :facepalm:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhimsicalSloth)
    This has been the worst day of my life
    This is obviously late but :hugs:

disheartened
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    A bit faking hot realli

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    This is obviously late but :hugs:
    Thank you I appreciate the concern. I admit I'm still pretty messed up at the moment but I'll get there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhimsicalSloth)
    Thank you I appreciate the concern. I admit I'm still pretty messed up at the moment but I'll get there.
    Okay, I do hope so :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undercxver)
    Thanks guys! :hugs:
    No worries :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thankful . Last year on July 26th, was when the police came to my house to deliver amazing news. But I was sleeping like any Sunday morning, so my dad answered the door. The news was that there was an organ that's a match for me and available to be transplanted today. My dad woke me up to tell me about it and I had to call the hospital at a certain time or else it would go to someone else. I called in on time and I was told to come in soon as I can. So I brushed my teeth, ate an egg sandwich my dad made me and packed stuff before setting out.

After arriving there, I had my blood taken, so they can make sure my platelet count is good. I saw the consultant surgeon who was going to perform the transplant as soon as I entered the appropriate ward. He told me he was going to have a chat with me in a bit, while he was doing ward rounds. I can tell that he was on call, because his was hair disheveled, had on a polo shirt and looked like he left his house with a piece of toast in his mouth and a travel mug filled with coffee.

Eventually, he called my name and signaled with an open hand to a small room. He told me I'm probably one of the healthiest patients he will ever operate on. Since I have no blood pressure problems, not diabetic and because I'm thin . I asked him if this was an emergency call for him and he said yes, because he said he was watching TV at home and spending time with his family. Then eventually I saw the consultant anesthesiologist in the same room as well.

The operation didn't take place until about 7 pm on a Sunday evening, after hours of waiting for it to happen.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Didn't expect to write this much. :unsure:

ReputationRep:
    I feel like the most repulsive guy on the planet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ColossalAtom)
    Thankful . Last year on July 26th, was when the police came to my house to deliver amazing news. But I was sleeping like any Sunday morning, so my dad answered the door. The news was that there was an organ that's a match for me and available to be transplanted today. My dad woke me up to tell me about it and I had to call the hospital at a certain time or else it would go to someone else. I called in on time and I was told to come in soon as I can. So I brushed my teeth, ate an egg sandwich my dad made me and packed stuff before setting out.

After arriving there, I had my blood taken, so they can make sure my platelet count is good. I saw the consultant surgeon who was going to perform the transplant as soon as I entered the appropriate ward. He told me he was going to have a chat with me in a bit, while he was doing ward rounds. I can tell that he was on call, because his was hair disheveled, had on a polo shirt and looked like he left his house with a piece of toast in his mouth and a travel mug filled with coffee.

Eventually, he called my name and signaled with an open hand to a small room. He told me I'm probably one of the healthiest patients he will ever operate on. Since I have no blood pressure problems, not diabetic and because I'm thin . I asked him if this was an emergency call for him and he said yes, because he said he was watching TV at home and spending time with his family. Then eventually I saw the consultant anesthesiologist in the same room as well.

The operation didn't take place until about 7 pm on a Sunday evening, after hours of waiting for it to happen.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Didn't expect to write this much. :unsure:
    Woaah! That must have been pretty scary man. I cant believe u acc asked him n he answered lol.... I would have felt a bit guilty tbh.... But oh well
    I hope ur fine now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiritSharD)
    Awwwwwwhhhh, why's that? :console:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Your not repulsive your amazing, and the most pleasant person ever! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiritSharD)
    You are NOT a magnet.

(Original post by mediaya)
    Woaah! That must have been pretty scary man. I cant believe u acc asked him n he answered lol.... I would have felt a bit guilty tbh.... But oh well
    I hope ur fine now

Posted from TSR Mobile
    He may be a surgeon, but at the end of the day, he is still human. He is a joker though. Usually has something funny to say whenever he sees me. :teehee:
    My checks up used to be twice a week since I was discharged, now it just recently changed from every 4 weeks to 6 weeks. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    He may be a surgeon, but at the end of the day, he is still human. He is a joker though. Usually has something funny to say whenever he sees me. :teehee:
    My checks up used to be twice a week since I was discharged, now it just recently changed from every 4 weeks to 6 weeks. :woo:
    Oh haha so u know him pretty well, cool!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Since I'm curious, as always , what organ did you have transplanted? And yes, I would've asked my doc the same thing If they're not jokers, well that's sad, 'coz I crack jokes all the time, and unless you have a sense of humour, I'll come off as rude :lol:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.