Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Capocrimini)
    So, I take it that most oxbridge applicants without decisions after today and gathered-pile emails are in for a tough time. Don't let our dreams of LSE fade to black
    yeah I want an offer seriously.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Capocrimini)
    So, I take it that most oxbridge applicants without decisions after today and gathered-pile emails are in for a tough time. Don't let our dreams of LSE fade to black
    Well, oxbridge applicants with gathered pile emails aren't much better off actually; I'm beginning to wish that I hadn't received it after all, since I realise now that I might have to wait till March or later to hear from LSE which is crazy...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El Mariachi)
    OMG offer for Maths and Eco!!!!!
    thats gr8!!!!really happy for u as its ur second tym applying!!u must b over the moon!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yhgoh)
    Well, oxbridge applicants with gathered pile emails aren't much better off actually; I'm beginning to wish that I hadn't received it after all, since I realise now that I might have to wait till March or later to hear from LSE which is crazy...
    well we are talking about oxbirdge applicants without gathered pile emails

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by econ0403)
    i didn't get a shortlist mail...i think others will hear pretty soon
    I did not get a shortlist mail too.... Do that mean I have to wait, or I will hear soon?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by econ0403)
    OFFER
    FOR ECONOMICS!!!!!!!!!!!
    im so happy!!!!
    Congratulations!

ReputationRep:
    gosh1!! i want an [email protected]#[email protected]# T_T

congrats to ppl who got offers!

ReputationRep:
    Offer for Economics

Offer conditions - AAA(Maths, Economics, Chemistry) + Pass Further Maths

Came through on track

Still waiting on Cambridge, i'm in the winter pool but this will certainly do for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by accessahn)
    gosh1!! i want an [email protected]#[email protected]# T_T

congrats to ppl who got offers!

im sure ull get one

ReputationRep:
    Congrats to everyone who got the offers, especially El M, you deserve it!!!!

Told you i was right about offers today, AND even the timing!!! Unfortunately being right means **** all for me. :p:Its possible, but unlikely that there will be another offers round later today.

All this anticipation is getting ridiculous. So i will see you guys on the 26th, to see who else gets rejected!

ReputationRep:
    why 26th?

ReputationRep:
    ugh this is getting annoying.

Gratz to all those with offers tho.

Looks like getting the shortlist email was a official 'reject u later' email....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MarcoWilding27)
    Offer for Economics

Offer conditions - AAA(Maths, Economics, Chemistry) + Pass Further Maths

Came through on track

Still waiting on Cambridge, i'm in the winter pool but this will certainly do for me
    Congrats!!

I am starting to get worried now. Pre-oxbridge, no gathered pile, nothing. eek

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alikarachi)
    ugh this is getting annoying.

Gratz to all those with offers tho.

Looks like getting the shortlist email was a official 'reject u later' email....

hey hey! dont sound so pessimistic! im in that situation too and im translating it as:
    we'll give you offers if no-one better comes along

all we have is hope to live on here! dont kill that too! :>.<:

ReputationRep:
    Any Management Offer today???
    Congrats to ppl with offers.

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations to everyone with offers!

My friend recieved a rejection yesterday for Economics.

I applied for Maths and Economics on the 6th or 7th of October, and haven't recieved a gathered pile email...just wondering if anyone else is in the same situation?

I'm beginning to think they've forgotten me because it's been three months now since I applied!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChandniR)
    Congratulations to everyone with offers!

My friend recieved a rejection yesterday for Economics.

I applied for Maths and Economics on the 6th or 7th of October, and haven't recieved a gathered pile email...just wondering if anyone else is in the same situation?

I'm beginning to think they've forgotten me because it's been three months now since I applied!!

whoa whoa, your friend got rejected YESTERDAY? this kind of....breaks our theories.....like, all of them! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Why is everyone talking about 2nd rounds. Did this already happen ? ( this year or last year)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosathegreat)
    whoa whoa, your friend got rejected YESTERDAY? this kind of....breaks our theories.....like, all of them! :eek:
    haha...that's why I didn't post yesterday...but I was posting now so I thought I'd slip it in lol

ReputationRep:
    By the looks of things its an Economics related courses offer day, I mean no one has heard anything for Law from what Ive seen!

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 24, 2009
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.