Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexsk)
    Just got a message that all of us still waiting will hear back by the 7th of May!
    They've got no choice but to reply by then, that's the deadline.

Kings are really taking the PISS!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HHaris14)
    They've got no choice but to reply by then, that's the deadline.

Kings are really taking the PISS!!

KCL are just playing for time now. They've probably made a waiting list and are just waiting until shortly before the deadline to see how many more offers they can give out.

S'all chill though, better to be waiting for a response than to be rejected eh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NightStarz)
    I received an email from UCAS about student finance and how we have to apply before May. Those who have not heard from King's, are you still going to apply now?
    I don't think you have to put where you're going right now, so you can still apply even if you don't know where you're going

ReputationRep:
    I agree but the wait is painful! At least let us know if it's a rejection then we can at least get on with exam prep! Anyway, fingers crossed for everyone - lets hope the wait is worth it

ReputationRep:
    Just got asked to re-upload Passport and a-level certificates.

... after I withdrew my application 2 hours ago.

Today I learnt that in life **** happens.

But why today?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

On a more positive note: atleast the admissions team are getting on with sending out those final offers.

Good luck to anyone waiting, I hope that my application withdrawal helps you get that one offer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by myflyisopen)

On a more positive note: atleast the admissions team are getting on with sending out those final offers.

Good luck to anyone waiting, I hope that my application withdrawal helps you get that one offer!
    Hahah! I really laughed mate! It doesnt matter because u already have an offer! I am still waiting!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by myflyisopen)

Hey man, I just got an offer 3 hours ago and I think it might have been because of you.

I wanna say thanks, and Kings was my last shot at doing medicine. I got rejected pre-interview from all the other University's and had my interview for Kings at February 6th, so I was getting desperate xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notslimshady)
    Hey man, I just got an offer 3 hours ago and I think it might have been because of you.

I wanna say thanks, and Kings was my last shot at doing medicine. I got rejected pre-interview from all the other University's and had my interview for Kings at February 6th, so I was getting desperate xD
    So maybe bad news for me?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notslimshady)

Glad I could help, but let's not forget all the other brave souls who withdrew from KCL too.

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yaaaaay!!! Well done!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    OFFER!

ReputationRep:
    Congrats to all of those who have offers!! Massive well done!! Anyone else still waiting?? Does anyone know how many people are left who are yet to hear? Every time I speak to KCL, they're really vague. The most recent conversation I had with them was "we don't have a time frame" and "there's many people who are yet to hear".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dreamer222)
    Congrats to all of those who have offers!! Massive well done!! Anyone else still waiting?? Does anyone know how many people are left who are yet to hear? Every time I speak to KCL, they're really vague. The most recent conversation I had with them was "we don't have a time frame" and "there's many people who are yet to hear".
    Still waiting I spoke with them last week and was told 50 applicants pending...........but I was told would hear by 7th May. Not holding by breath.
    Good luck to everyone still waiting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dreamer222)
    Don't worry too much, it looks to me like they want to give you an offer, but they don't really have any offers to give out at the moment, so they're waiting to see how many people decline their offers, which will all be done by 7th May, hence why you'll hear by then.

Oh and you'll have an extended deadline to firm and insure

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Guys those of us who recently heard from kings, when do we have to firm or insure our choices?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Guys those of us who recently heard from kings, when do we have to firm or insure our choices?

Posted from TSR Mobile

June 20 something. I dont remember exactly, I just insta firmed the offer.
    It should say on UCAS if all the unis already responded and if you haven't firmed it yet.

ReputationRep:
    This is getting ridiculous now! How much longer will KCL make us wait. I wish they would get organised and let us know either way.......

How many still waiting?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the rookster)
    This is getting ridiculous now! How much longer will KCL make us wait. I wish they would get organised and let us know either way.......

How many still waiting?
    Me . This is agonising . When was your interview? Mine was back in Feb.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the rookster)

How many still waiting?
    On the 30th there were still 30 remaining! I suppose that now there are les than 20!

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.