Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MouseyBrown)
    I'm going to just get comfortable talking through the things on my PS and my essay, and thinking through new problems logically and clearly.

I agree you could overdo it - I reckon the wrong way to prepare is to try and practice everything that could possibly come up, so that everything is 'covered' and you have ready made answers. I would rather just feel used to, and confident in, academic conversations about new ideas, and the things you expect you may be asked about from your PS etc.
    I'll probably do that. Definitely don't want to over-prepare for it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosiehhirrs)
    I chose Skype, I am little worried it will hurt my chances but I don't know if I would be able to even go on 7 days notice. Also it's a 8 hours flight for me. What are you going to pick?
    I picked to fly there even though it would also be an eight hour flight for me. Something always goes wrong for me when I have to do something on skype.

ReputationRep:
    So are we expecting interview offers to start coming out this week?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloetraynor)
    Thank you, and good luck! Where have you applied?
    Brasenose :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faseeh.)
    Computer Science and Philosophy. What about you mate?
    Applying to the same course here

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zephex)
    Have you gotten an interview offer?
    Nooo aha sorry if that sounded like presumptuous, I am pretty sure I won't get an interview

ReputationRep:
    I think it's kind of unlikely that interview e-mails will be sent out this week, but I'm sure at least some people will know by the end of next week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    Are you actually being serious?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I meant invitation to interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CJaneH)
    So are we expecting interview offers to start coming out this week?
    For subjects that don't require an aptitude test.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sebklaine)
    I think it's kind of unlikely that interview e-mails will be sent out this week, but I'm sure at least some people will know by the end of next week.
    I got mine today for biochem but there is no admissions test so I guess invites can be sent out earlier than other subjects!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sidneygladstone)
    I got mine today for biochem but there is no admissions test so I guess invites can be sent out earlier than other subjects!
    ohmygod congrats!
    At least law has an admissions test that is done earlier and doesn't have written work, so we might find out a bit earlier too! *fingers crossed*

ReputationRep:
    ohmygod congrats!
    At least law has an admissions test that is done earlier and doesn't have written work, so we might find out a bit earlier too! *fingers crossed*
    haha cheers mate. hope you do, although instead of stressing about whether I have an interview I'm just stressing about what the interview will be like now!
    Which college have you applied to? (-:

ReputationRep:
    May i know which college you've received the interview from! And if you don't mind, your stats as well? this is so exciting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theoxfordman)
    May i know which college you've received the interview from! And if you don't mind, your stats as well? this is so exciting
    Yes of course!
    Christ Church.
    GCSE 5A* 6A 1B 1C
    AS A Chemistry
    A Biology
    A History
    B Government and politics

predicted A*AA
    Feels so weird to have an interview my stats are pretty ordinary compared to many of you guys (-:

ReputationRep:
    ohmygod congrats!
    Which college have you applied to for law?

ReputationRep:
    Yes of course!
    Christ Church.
    GCSE 5A* 6A 1B 1C
    AS A Chemistry
    A Biology
    A History
    B Government and politics

predicted A*AA
    Feels so weird to have an interview my stats are pretty ordinary compared to many of you guys (-:
    Congrats about interview!!

ReputationRep:
    That feeling when you had to run around to get your marked essays...I submitted my written work two hours before the deadline, crossing my fingers ! ^_^

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I sat the CLAT, I found that I really struggled with time management and that it was a lot more complex than the exemplar one on the website :/ how did yours go?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LegalUnd)
    Anyone for Worcester college?
    Hi! Applying for Classics wbu?

ReputationRep:
    when will we hear about interviews? (ppe)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.