Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelfox)
    Ramsey not starting, tie over.
    The lineups are out?
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    Mertasacker you say? No Ramsey you tell me?

Me:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Paris is called Disneyland. Florida is called Disneyworld.
    I knew that:getmecoat:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3205341

for tonight

Guys do you reckon that the only reason why Monaco doesn't concede goals at home is because the opposition they play against in France aren't exactly...the most difficult to play? But then again they didn't concede much in the group stages so there's no hope.
    Their manager always had prioritised their team as a defensive-counter attacking unit. During the summer and previous seasons Leonardo Jardim has always put defense before attack, and thus work extremely well as a defensive unit. Given Ligue 1 doesn't have the calibre of forceful attacking teams such as other European leagues, it's actually a few star players Monaco have (Kondogbia which I really rate, Moutinho, Wallace etc) that make the team stand out in Ligue 1.

We have nothing to lose here except progressing to the latter stages of the Champions League, although as much as it maybe an unlikely fortress procuring a qualification, we need to work Monaco like a *****, give them little to no possession and find our little pockets of space (Ozil being our #1 tactician), Alexis going ham on the wings and creating chances to score a few.

I want Giroud to hammer in some sexy goals and playing beautiful football like Arsenal do if we really turn up at Monte Carlo.

ReputationRep:
    So are we starting as 4-4-2 given that Welbz and Giroud are starting? No Ramsey FML.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Mertasacker you say? No Ramsey you tell me?

Me:
    That is my gif

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stefano93)
    So are we starting as 4-4-2 given that Welbz and Giroud are starting? No Ramsey FML.
    Looks to me like Welbeck on the wing and Ozil central, in a 4-3-3/4-2-3-1. It's a good team tbh, only change I'd have is Walcott over Welbeck, but you'd rather Walcott be coming off the bench when you need a goal than Welbeck. Maybe Ramsey over Ozil too, but you're obviously going for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Looks to me like Welbeck on the wing and Ozil central, in a 4-3-3/4-2-3-1. It's a good team tbh, only change I'd have is Walcott over Welbeck, but you'd rather Walcott be coming off the bench when you need a goal than Welbeck. Maybe Ramsey over Ozil too, but you're obviously going for it.
    Miss man like Rosicky aswell

ReputationRep:
    Name:  1426618943779.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  37.4 KB

Apparently..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    According to sky it's 4231. Santi and Coq in front of the usual back four then Ozil in the middle, Alexis and Welbz out wide with Giroud upfront.

(Original post by Depleted)
    That is my gif
    And now it's mine

ReputationRep:
    Da*** is that line up? Mertesacker is going to get destroyed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    Name:  1426618943779.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  37.4 KB

Apparently..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Against Moutinho and Berba upfront... If Alexis becomes fatigued, we're doomed. This is how you know Vengs isn't aiming for glory. I'm concerned about our BFG though especially since they're likely to counter attack. We need a ****ing beast like Gabriel there.

ReputationRep:
    Me tonight

• Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    (Original post by AR_95)
    x
    :rofl: hahahaha, he went on from "We are Arsenal" to Jingle bells. :lol: +1

anyway thread locked
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Champions League Quarter Finals reached in the last 5 seasons:

David Moyes 1

Arsene Wenger 0

ReputationRep:
    After this season wenger needs to move on. We did well but it's the same old story. He's done all he can for us

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the winning bet

See you guys next year
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    No disgrace for you tonight. The frustration will be with the first leg, though.

Walcott on his way in the summer I imagine. Welbeck had a brilliant first-half.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)
    After this season wenger needs to move on. We did well but it's the same old story. He's done all he can for us
    You're stuck with him for 2 more years.

We can take any remaining frustration out on Newcastle

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 12, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.