Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samir12)
    That's a confidence issue, all strikers miss chances, even Giroud. Benteke doesn't exactly get a plate load of chances at Liverpool and he is on the bench most of the time nowadays, confidence is totally shot.
    Confidence issue is only to the fault of Benteke. I'd understand if you said "Well Benteke has had x amount of injuries that has hindered him y amount", but that's out of his hand.

ReputationRep:
    btw AR_95 http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...7#post59111627

Funny how on the same page as all this lucio.is.btchboy/Benteke stuff, I was telling you how Ox is a **** finisher (and a **** player) and you disagreed! LOL!

ReputationRep:
    I thought AR called Ox being **** years ago lolol

ReputationRep:
    difeo has competition for Mish Rust Cohle KeyToSuccess AR_95

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...20819&page=331

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pimped Butterfly)

Funny how on the same page as all this lucio.is.btchboy/Benteke stuff, I was telling you how Ox is a **** finisher (and a **** player) and you disagreed! LOL!
    Was chatting out of my arse to suggest playing him at ST but point stands

"And yet how many of those are longshots or half chances. If he's playing in the midfield his shot conversion rate is obviously going to be skewed. Not that I'm saying his goal return last season is acceptable. The numbers aren't there yet but he's shown the ability.

Desperate if anything to start using stats whilst he was 17 too ffs."

(Original post by difeo)

I said he was **** well before that post, around the start of 2015 where he had pretty much started most of our games up until then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    'play him second striker because he can finish well when given the opportunity to' etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Was chatting out of my arse to suggest playing him at ST but point stands

"And yet how many of those are longshots or half chances. If he's playing in the midfield his shot conversion rate is obviously going to be skewed. Not that I'm saying his goal return last season is acceptable. The numbers aren't there yet but he's shown the ability.

Desperate if anything to start using stats whilst he was 17 too ffs."

I said he was **** well before that post, around the start of 2015 where he had pretty much started most of our games up until then.
    In the game of football, in general, there's one goal for every 9-10 shots. World class strikers usually play at a goal every 4-5 shots, 'good' strikers every 6-9 shots. All rough values.

I don't know how you can justify a guy who scores every 32 being a good finisher, half chances or long shots or not. The same half chances disclaimer applies to every other player in world football.

Ox as a striker!!!!! New Henry!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    That's such a GOAT page

Thirst from Jam and Tom, banter from sr and mhsc, failed banter from FK
    and on the previous page a 17 rep rek of FK from Basiji oh lawd

ReputationRep:
    'The man is pure garbage at Liverpool and will never fit at our club. Don't get me wrong, the guy clearly has quality - he's shown it this season with some lovely goals out of the blue.'

Why does anybody take Luke seriously
    Classic SUG.
    Take it out of context in a desperate attempt to make somebody look stupid.

What my post is saying (if you can stop sucking yourself off to notice) is that Benteke clearly doesn't fit here.
    I said he's pure garbage AT LIVERPOOL, but has clearly shown glimpses of the general quality he possesses.

Go back to uni....if you can get in.

ReputationRep:
    In the game of football, in general, there's one goal for every 9-10 shots. World class strikers usually play at a goal every 4-5 shots, 'good' strikers every 6-9 shots. All rough values.

I don't know how you can justify a guy who scores every 32 being a good finisher, half chances or long shots or not. The same half chances disclaimer applies to every other player in world football.

Ox as a striker!!!!! New Henry!!!!!!!
    'play him second striker because he can finish well when given the opportunity to' etc

My guy is a beast, stop hating.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Classic SUG.
    Take it out of context in a desperate attempt to make somebody look stupid.

What my post is saying (if you can stop sucking yourself off to notice) is that Benteke clearly doesn't fit here.
    I said he's pure garbage AT LIVERPOOL, but has clearly shown glimpses of the general quality he possesses.

Go back to uni....if you can get in.
    'People come to me for help with their research papers... and I come online and suddenly I'm a *****boy?' Luke 2015

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)

My guy is a beast, stop hating.
    That goal against Palace :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    That's such a GOAT page

Thirst from Jam and Tom, banter from sr and mhsc, failed banter from FK
    and on the previous page a 17 rep rek of FK from Basiji oh lawd
    Wasn't really a rek, I openly admit and relish the fact that I'm a prick!!!

Would insert internet moderator meme but will be banned!!!

Spoiler:
    Show
    pls

ReputationRep:
    'People come to me for help with their research papers... and I come online and suddenly I'm a *****boy?' Luke 2015

ReputationRep:

Über rek

This is also the time to note that Difeo said there's no way Liverpool were finishing above united in 13/14

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KeyToSuccess)
    Über rek

This is also the time to note that Difeo said there's no way Liverpool were finishing above united in 13/14

Posted from TSR Mobile
    "That would pretty much make Moyes the worst manager ever"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    "That would pretty much make Moyes the worst manager ever"
    That was also an incorrect statement though, as Liverpool went into GOAT mode

DyeGN

ReputationRep:

I can only assume you could think of a relevant response.

Strong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KeyToSuccess)
    That was also an incorrect statement though, as Liverpool went into GOAT mode

DyeGN
    I was joining in with the loling at my prediction u moron

Dyetntecl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    I was joining in with the loling at my prediction u moron

Dyetntecl
    I didn't realise as Moyes wasn't far off was he!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.