Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Arsenal Thread XV watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Tbf giroud attracts guys and girls. Just wish he was as good a footballer as he was hot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glousck)
    Haha, most of my girl mates that are into football are Arsenal fans too. I reckon Freddie Ljungberg has a lot to do with that
    No arguments from me. I always had a soft spot for Fabregas

ReputationRep:
    Haha, most of my girl mates that are into football are Arsenal fans too. I reckon Freddie Ljungberg has a lot to do with that
    Didn't he have some absolutely stupid hairstyle. Where he spiked the middle and dyed it red?
    Or am I thinking of someone else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Didn't he have some absolutely stupid hairstyle. Where he spiked the middle and dyed it red?
    ''we love you freddy, 'cause you've got red hair...'' :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)

The next generation of gonnerettes will be even bigger
    What can I say, you have good taste

Giroud said in an interview that Poldi took the piss out of him for that picture on the left as it was part of a magazine front cover shoot he did

ReputationRep:
    ''That girl is stunning, Id really like to...well I'd like to...take her out for Couscous on Upper St'' As heard every day of the week in Islington :rolleyes:

I really dont think biological urges are offensive. I wouldnt object to a girl getting wet over Cristiano Ronaldo
    For me, it's not the liking someone that gets to me, or even wanting to do whatever it is you want to do with them, that kinda comes with the territory. But he didn't say "I'd really like to..." he said "what we ought to be doing to her". The former is a bit uncouth to say, but understandable. It's the connotations of compulsion on one side and the lack of control on the other that I didn't like about what he said. He probably didn't think about it when posting, I don't think he meant to be offensive. That's just why I didn't like it, personally

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparrowhawk4)
    No arguments from me. I always had a soft spot for Fabregas
    Same.
    (Original post by jam277)
    Red/slighty black and spiked up in the middle. Then he went mostly bald for 'The Calvin Klein Years'. I wouldn't call it stupid compared to many footballers haircuts - I mean look at El Shaarawy lol.

ReputationRep:
    Giroud has nothing on the aesthetics of the Chelsea squad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Assassin)
    Giroud has nothing on on aesthetics of the Chelsea squad.

vs

ReputationRep:
    Giroud has nothing on on aesthetics of the Chelsea squad.
    I always think of Patrick Bateman (i.e. Christian Bale) from American Psycho whenever I see Torres with long hair.

(this is so off-topic, oh dear...)

ReputationRep:
    The ladies sure did love Freddie. Remember the days back in school when I was having the convo expecting them to go all Beckham this, Beckham that....but nah the consensus was it was all about Freddy. Lamps surprisingly also fared quite well with them :moon:

The fact that the Chelsea's WAGs go to JT for a bit of side action tells you all you need to know about Chelsea's aesthetics.

ReputationRep:

Real looker here :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    I always think of Patrick Bateman (i.e. Christian Bale) from American Psycho whenever I see Torres with long hair.

I'm never going to be able to not see that now! When I see Mario Balotelli with his mohican I think of a dinosaur, I don't know why.

How is this off topic? We may not be discussing football, but we're certainly discussing footballers

If you want to get back to Arsenal, what do people think about having a season ticket while at uni? Is it a waste of money? I'm on the waiting list, I'm just worried that if I do manage to get one I'll be away half the year anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)

Real looker here :laugh:
    Jesus Christ :lolwut: you could land a plane on that forehead

ReputationRep:

What a player Freddie Ljunberg was btw, very nostalgic watching this. :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    The ladies sure did love Freddie. Remember the days back in school when I was having the convo expecting them to go all Beckham this, Beckham that....but nah the consensus was it was all about Freddy. Lamps surprisingly also fared quite well with them :moon:

The fact that the Chelsea's WAGs go to JT for a bit of side action tells you all you need to know about Chelsea's aesthetics.
    I wouldn't say Lampard is surprising. It definitely helps that he comes across as a nice bloke in interviews, I think. Don't know what he's actually like, but when he talks to the press he seems smarter than a lot of the others, and manages to sound genuinely humble. Not too hard on the eyes either, of course.

ReputationRep:
    X
    Hahahaha. Well, he's obviously the exception!

We've even got a got a hot physio too :cool: (and quite a good-looking manager - no homo)

Never thought of that comparison. Just looked up some images and you're right! I'll probably never forget that now.

(Original post by goofymark13)
    Jesus Christ :lolwut: you could land a plane on that forehead
    Lmfao :rofl:. Repped.

ReputationRep:
    Lay off Gervais

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaha. Well, he's obviously the exception!

We've even got a got a hot physio too :cool: (and quite a good-looking manager - no homo)

Voulez-vous couchez chez moi, ce soir?
    In fairness, Mourinho's got the moves to make up for the rest of the Chelsea team. Jose would bring the girls out for an expensive meal(paid for by a rich uncle Roman...), promise them the world and eventually win the battle. Arsene would bring the girl to a reasonably priced restaurant, explain how he could develop the girl over a few years and then go home on the night bus(keeping the cash for a rainy day. :erm:

ReputationRep:

What a player Freddie Ljunberg was btw, very nostalgic watching this. :moon:
    I...I have something in my eyes...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.