Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the rookster)
    This is getting ridiculous now! How much longer will KCL make us wait. I wish they would get organised and let us know either way.......

How many still waiting?
    Ridiculous? Ludicrous more like!

I am in the process of making an official complaint and writing a long letter to the Dean regarding this exhausting drawn out process disgustingly exercised by Kings admissions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HHaris14)

I am in the process of making an official complaint and writing a long letter to the Dean regarding this exhausting drawn out process disgustingly exercised by Kings admissions.
    Moral fibre.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

I'm so sorry that you're having to wait so long, it must be horrendous, but official complaint? Think about it, they could've rejected you, but instead they're waiting to see how many people decline offers so they can give one to you. They clearly want to give you an offer, but they can't give too many out otherwise they can get a huge fine from the government. I know it's horrible for you but try and see he positive side, they're trying to make sure that everyone who deserves an offer gets one

ReputationRep:
    Hi flobie i hope you are well ......how are things with you ?

The message below is for the person thinking about complaining .....

They cant reject you for complaining ... But a more tactical way / probably the best way to do the complain business is to wait for an offer and then complain.... Not that it should make a difference to your result ......

but if there is a feeling that they will reject you coz u complaint ( they legally cant do that and why would they want to ...... It would be extremely hard to prove if they rejected you coz u complained though )

All the very best .....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm waiting since December...Pls put me out of this misery.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hello101)
    Hi flobie i hope you are well ......how are things with you ?

The message below is for the person thinking about complaining .....

They cant reject you for complaining ... But a more tactical way / probably the best way to do the complain business is to wait for an offer and then complain.... Not that it should make a difference to your result ......

but if there is a feeling that they will reject you coz u complaint ( they legally cant do that and why would they want to ...... It would be extremely hard to prove if they rejected you coz u complained though )

All the very best .....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey, I'm not too bad how are you?

ReputationRep:
    March

Hahaha I'm sure complaining to the dean of medicine will get you an offer!!!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Δεφιαντ1)
      Hahaha I'm sure complaining to the dean of medicine will get you an offer!!!
      Your puny attempt at humoursism is as irelevant as the offer. Please take your feeble weak ideation into the deep depths of ignorance or preferably under a large stone.

ReputationRep:
      Your puny attempt at humoursism is as irelevant as the offer. Please take your feeble weak ideation into the deep depths of ignorance or preferably under a large stone.
      That escalated quickly... Pressure getting to you perhaps?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Hugby1)
      That escalated quickly... Pressure getting to you perhaps?
      Not at all Hugby. I withdrew from kings and firmed Imperial yesterday.

Not at all Hugby. I withdrew from kings and firmed Imperial yesterday.
        If you had an offer from Imperial why were you so desperate for an offer from Kings? Only you've applied to Kings, Notts, Birmingham and Leicester for medicine. So you've been rejected from all of them - don't worry there's always biomed! Which is probably what you've firmed at Imperial.

ReputationRep:
        What is the best accommodation for freshers, I've been looking at the residences but I really cant choose :/ I live in London but I really don't want to stay at home lol

(Original post by RachHill)
          What is the best accommodation for freshers, I've been looking at the residences but I really cant choose :/ I live in London but I really don't want to stay at home lol
          If you want cheap, traditional hall style accommodation Wolfson is best as its on Guys campus. Moonraker and Great Dover are more expensive, but still within walking distance and are in cluster flats. Personally I want to get Great dover street, I NEED an ensuite. And moonraker is a bit overpriced. Check the booklet you got and kings website, it summarises the features of them all and their prices, there is no best one it comes down to what you want.

ReputationRep:
          If you want cheap, traditional hall style accommodation Wolfson is best as its on Guys campus. Moonraker and Great Dover are more expensive, but still within walking distance and are in cluster flats. Personally I want to get Great dover street, I NEED an ensuite. And moonraker is a bit overpriced. Check the booklet you got and kings website, it summarises the features of them all and their prices, there is no best one it comes down to what you want.
          thanks! i had a proper good look at all, and I've pretty much settled on Great Dover, but my accomodation log in isnt working :/

(Original post by RachHill)
            thanks! i had a proper good look at all, and I've pretty much settled on Great Dover, but my accomodation log in isnt working :/
            Have you tried messaging the admissions team through your portal?

ReputationRep:
            If you had an offer from Imperial why were you so desperate for an offer from Kings? Only you've applied to Kings, Notts, Birmingham and Leicester for medicine. So you've been rejected from all of them - don't worry there's always biomed! Which is probably what you've firmed at Imperial.
            Well done "DR" Sherlock you've cracked it! 3 stars for you.:bumps:

Gosh thank you!! I feel privelaged you've had to take time out to do so much digging on my profile! I'm quite sure people were just dying for your enlightment on my future study plans. :doctor:

For anyone else confused about my status and study plans I can only post on my girlfriends account that's all I can say. :devil::teehee:

ReputationRep:

Gosh thank you!! I feel privelaged you've had to take time out to do so much digging on my profile! I'm quite sure people were just dying for your enlightment on my future study plans. :doctor:

For anyone else confused about my status and study plans I can only post on my girlfriends account that's all I can say. :devil::teehee:
            What are you doing with your life...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
            Have you tried messaging the admissions team through your portal?
            Nope not yet, i thought it was due to the fact that i just got my offer and that everything would be up and running by tues. If its not working then, i'll message )

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

So do you actually want to do medicine? :confused:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
          What newspaper do you read/prefer?
        • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
          Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.