Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Remember the days when Nadal was unbeatable? Sad times.

ReputationRep:
    So Delpo's result was pretty good.
    So was Kyrgios's week at Marseilles, if anybody followed that. He won the tournament after beating Gasquet, Berdych and Cilic.
    I don't like the guy's attitude but I must admit his level of tennis was awesome.

ReputationRep:
    Damn Novak's eye infection.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Kryrgios and Wawrinka to go face-to-face for the first time since the sledging incident.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladymusiclover)
    Remember the days when Nadal was unbeatable? Sad times.
    His decline has been sudden, its a shame really.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Federer has pushed back his return by a month as he continues to recover from knee surgery.

He won't be back on the court until the end of April.

Hope he hits plenty of form before the summer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Federer has pushed back his return by a month as he continues to recover from knee surgery.

He won't be back on the court until the end of April.
    Thanks for the update Sherlock.

ReputationRep:
    Thinking of hitting some of the Masters tournaments this year (the European ones) - anybody been to any of them before and know anything about tickets?

ReputationRep:
    Andy Murray is looking for a New coach after splitting from Amelie Mauresmo. Any good names for him?

ReputationRep:
    I'm back on the thread! missed any interesting beef over the last year??

Still waiting for my man Richard to hit those heights!

ReputationRep:
    Djokovic got bagelled off Bellucci and Berdych got double bagelled off Goffin (see my display pic). What the hell is happening?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RyJ)
    Djokovic got bagelled off Bellucci and Berdych got double bagelled off Goffin (see my display pic). What the hell is happening?!
    I know it's crazy! 7% second serve points won for Berdych!!!

ReputationRep:
    Any trainers here who work abroad? I'd like to become a trainer and have some questions.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Murray open to working with Lendl again. Would be a good move tbh

ReputationRep:
    Federer might withdraw from Roland Garros, bringing with it, the end of a 65 consecutive grand slam appearance streak.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThatMadClown)
    Federer might withdraw from Roland Garros, bringing with it, the end of a 65 consecutive grand slam appearance streak.
    Such a shame

Not that he'd have a real chance in it in reality but such an amazing streak it was. Only plus side is hopefully it'll give them some extra time to focus on the grass season, if he's recovered enough :plz2:

ReputationRep:
    Any predictions for the French? I think you could make a strong case for Djokovic, Murray, Wawrinka and Nadal so it should make for an interesting tournament.

ReputationRep:
    Gasquet to beat Karlovic in 4 me thinks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy Ftw)
    Such a shame

Not that he'd have a real chance in it in reality but such an amazing streak it was. Only plus side is hopefully it'll give them some extra time to focus on the grass season, if he's recovered enough :plz2:
    Yeah it's a shame, it's always great seeing him play though, hopefully it'll pay off at wimbledon where he can win no. 8 or even at the US open where he can lift no. 6

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizzy95)
    Any predictions for the French? I think you could make a strong case for Djokovic, Murray, Wawrinka and Nadal so it should make for an interesting tournament.
    I'd like to see wawrinka defending his title, if not I think murray might pull it off. How about you?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 27, 2018
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.