Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sidneygladstone)
    haha cheers mate. hope you do, although instead of stressing about whether I have an interview I'm just stressing about what the interview will be like now!
    Which college have you applied to? (-:
    so jealous that you have an interview!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sazzledazzle)
    when will we hear about interviews? (ppe)
    I'm guessing after the 25th based on previous years... nothing later than the 1st December.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yaschino)
    Hi! Applying for Classics wbu?
    How did you find the CAT??

ReputationRep:
    Does everyone get interview offers round the same time or not? And also when can law applicants expect them (or rejections) 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dandlessss)
    I fell in love with it! Also loved Magdalen but I preferred the smaller college!

Good luck to you, too!
    You're applying to Corpus too? Yayy!! I though I was the only one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mazzaion)
    You're applying to Corpus too? Yayy!! I though I was the only one

Oh no! I meant Brasenose! I'm not sure if I went to Corpus to be honest. I liked Lincoln too!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I sat the CLAT, I found that I really struggled with time management and that it was a lot more complex than the exemplar one on the website :/ how did yours go?
    I did the CLAT too! I'd done really well on the practice one, but the actual exam was so difficult... I'd started by sections 1 and 3 as I knew I'd spend too long on section 2 anyway but then I didn't even manage to get halfway through it...

It'd be a miracle if I did get an interview!

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Applying for Classics wbu?
    I'm applying for Classics too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skjdhewj)
    How did you find the CAT??
    Found it pretty hideous tbh, much worse than the mock one online (I did the CLAT, for Classics II), really struggled with cramming it into the hour too, how did you find it?

ReputationRep:
    I did the CLAT too! I'd done really well on the practice one, but the actual exam was so difficult... I'd started by sections 1 and 3 as I knew I'd spend too long on section 2 anyway but then I didn't even manage to get halfway through it...

It'd be a miracle if I did get an interview!
    Same, honestly I wouldn't worry about it haha, I am not expecting one! :')
    Which college are you applying to? and are you thinking Latin or Greek?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sidneygladstone)
    I got mine today for biochem but there is no admissions test so I guess invites can be sent out earlier than other subjects!
    Ahh congratulations!! Hope the interview goes well for you - good luck!
    All I want is the chance for an interview...

ReputationRep:
    Any idea when E&M interviews came out last year?

ReputationRep:
    Found it pretty hideous tbh, much worse than the mock one online (I did the CLAT, for Classics II), really struggled with cramming it into the hour too, how did you find it?
    I did the Latin test but really bad!!

ReputationRep:
    When do you think we should expect to hear for English?

ReputationRep:
    Same, honestly I wouldn't worry about it haha, I am not expecting one! :'
    Which college are you applying to? and are you thinking Latin or Greek?
    Corpus Christi (I fell in love with it on the open day), and ancient Greek! I love its complexity and the fact that even some bits of Latin derive from it... I plan on picking up Latin too at some point though.
    What about you? What college have you applied to, and which language have you asked to study?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ziggyystardust)
    When do you think we should expect to hear for English?
    I dunno, the written work could be submitted up to today so hopefully we'll find out about interviews in the next couple of weeks!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tamara98)
    That feeling when you had to run around to get your marked essays...I submitted my written work two hours before the deadline, crossing my fingers ! ^_^
    Yeh I submitted mine so close to the deadline!!! Never again!! What are you applying for??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kwh)
    Does everyone get interview offers round the same time or not? And also when can law applicants expect them (or rejections) 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Law had an admissions test so probably not for a little while
    *shrugs*
    Thats what I've been hearing around here anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SteampunkNerd)
    I dunno, the written work could be submitted up to today so hopefully we'll find out about interviews in the next couple of weeks!!!
    I'm also applying for English - last year no one seemed to get any invitations for interview until 27th November, though I think declines came earlier . How did you find the ELAT??

ReputationRep:
    Corpus Christi (I fell in love with it on the open day), and ancient Greek! I love its complexity and the fact that even some bits of Latin derive from it... I plan on picking up Latin too at some point though.
    What about you? What college have you applied to, and which language have you asked to study?
    I've applied for Worcester (same deal - thought it was amazing on the open day), and I'm also going for Ancient Greek! I figured I'd really enjoy reading Homer and the Odyssey/Illiad etc.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.