Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AQUF42)
    Yes he has offer for Econ only
    Oh cool! Same as me then, maybe we'll cross paths... Who knows what could happen haha

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone who took the UGAA heard back from LSE yet ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icamui1)

nope... I haven't, have you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beab)
    nope... I haven't, have you?
    Nope, waiting as well. I applied for International Relations. What about you ?

ReputationRep:
    Nope, waiting as well. I applied for International Relations. What about you ?
    Bsc management. last year it took them approx 15 days to send UGAA candidates offers/rejections so let's cross our fingers, toes, arms and legs for the next hours😁🙏

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beab)
    Bsc management. last year it took them approx 15 days to send UGAA candidates offers/rejections so let's cross our fingers, toes, arms and legs for the next hours��������� ���
    Yeah, I know. But do you think they'll be sending out any answers today? From what I know they tend to send offers/rejections Thursday/Friday.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I know. But do you think they'll be sending out any answers today? From what I know they tend to send offers/rejections Thursday/Friday.
    I don't really know I heard about the Thursday/Friday thing too but I keep refreshing my mail hahah keep me posted!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beab)
    I don't really know I heard about the Thursday/Friday thing too but I keep refreshing my mail hahah keep me posted!
    Will do

ReputationRep:
    How did the UGAA go for you?
    Did you section D?
    Wasn't it hard as hell?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beab)
    Did you do section D?? How did you find it?
    Sorry I just want other opinions because it was so hard this year D:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stark95)
    How did the UGAA go for you?
    Did you section D?
    Wasn't it hard as hell?
    Frankly, I found it ok. I did section C, as I applied for International Relations, but I heard section D was really difficult. My maths section was generally ok, altough it took a bit longer than expected and I was left with only 30 minutes or something for my essay, which values 50%. Surprsingly, I managed to really write about something I like and I enjoyed it . I know I didn't do perfect but I sure tried to do my best but who knows, I belive all aplicants must be very good.

What about your UGAA? What course did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    Frankly, I found it ok. I did section C, as I applied for International Relations, but I heard section D was really difficult. My maths section was generally ok, altough it took a bit longer than expected and I was left with only 30 minutes or something for my essay, which values 50%. Surprsingly, I managed to really write about something I like and I enjoyed it . I know I didn't do perfect but I sure tried to do my best but who knows, I belive all aplicants must be very good.

What about your UGAA? What course did you apply for?
    Section C the promised land :')
    No I applied for PPE and was welcomed by some evil enigma which they dared to call Section D.
    The thing is maths wasn't hard , had they told us to prepare that stuff but econ was pure evil
    Anyway let us hope

ReputationRep:
    Did you do section D?? How did you find it?
    Sorry I just want other opinions because it was so hard this year D:
    I did and I'm not gonna lie I found it pretty difficult. I had to prepare for this test in three weeks studying the derivates and the integral calculus for the first time in my life because I had never studied those before at my ****ty Italian school. The essay was ok though..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beab)
    I did and I'm not gonna lie I found it pretty difficult. I had to prepare for this test in three weeks studying the derivates and the integral calculus for the first time in my life because I had never studied those before at my ****ty Italian school. The essay was ok though..
    I am italian too haha
    I did study calculus yet that was outrageously hard , how did you find econ?

ReputationRep:
    I am italian too haha
    I did study calculus yet that was outrageously hard , how did you find econ?
    Well ((calcola che sto al classico)), the first exercise was way easier than the second from what I can remember but they were both soooo hard

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beab)
    Well ((calcola che sto al classico)), the first exercise was way easier than the second from what I can remember but they were both soooo hard
    Yeah I did the classico too , let's hope they bless us then

ReputationRep:
    Just had my offer for Accommodation at LSE. I only applied on March 10. First choice as well so I is happy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamjamjamT)
    Just had my offer for Accommodation at LSE. I only applied on March 10. First choice as well so I is happy.
    Where did you get

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tomixox)
    Where did you get
    Twin ensuite at Bankside.

ReputationRep:
    are there any applicants that took the UGAA got the offer?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.