Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HSafirah)
    Yaldaaaa :jumphug:

Their posts are really beneficial. Good for us!

Alhamdulillah, I'm good. Fine so far. How are you?
    Aww :hugs:

That's great mashallah! Im good alhamdullilah thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Khodu)
    Thank you all very much, it's MATLAB. I will help her as much as I can, do still feel really bad though. i have told her that I would have helped her more if I had time and I am struggling too and we can work together in the next assignment. I hope she doesn't copy my work as I've been working on this assignment for weeks. Audhu Billah

You guys are amazing, masha Allah. :awesome:
    Haha, you mentioned MATLAB before. Glad to help.

ReputationRep:
    AsalaamAlaikum All

I have a question and I would like all of you to share your thougths and knowledge about Islam . It would be nice if you all answer my question. What Islam has done for you, your personality, faith and individual, and why?

Here is my thoughts about Islam:

Islam had made me the person who I am.. The way I act myself out in front of people is something that Islam has taught me for example lowering gaze opposite ur sex, dressing appropriately, lowering my voice in public, all this is due to Islam as I can say if it wasn't for Islam I might have not done all this, it has helped me to not get too much attention in a bad way from opposite sex which has made me stay out of trouble. While reading the Quran or most importantly praying it gives me a sense of satisfaction, pureness, a peace of mind and most importantly it makes me happy because I know that I am one step close to Allah. From the teachings of the prophets I have learnt to be kind, caring, virtuous, respectful to elders most importantly to my dear parents, being obedient, basically of a good character, all this has helped me to make a place in this world as it has made me develop a good relationship with my teachers, friends, family and relatives. Islam has made me believe in myself that I can be a good human being. I could write more and more but this is for now.

Now I would like to hear from you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tawheed)
    I have been engaging in more debates lately, expanding on my knowledge or rechecking , and i must say, the more you learn about Islam, the stronger your faith gets. My advise is, be open to challenge's, debates, and discussions.
    Good for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tennumbers)
    Assalamualaikum.

Got another interview today. Du'as please.
    Walaikum assalam,

May Allah do what's best for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ankabout)
    Haha, you mentioned MATLAB before. Glad to help.
    alhamdulillah, after speaking to you, i made soooo much du'a and I actually really enjoy the programming on MATLAB. Tis beautiful :love: xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Khodu)
    alhamdulillah, after speaking to you, i made soooo much du'a and I actually really enjoy the programming on MATLAB. Tis beautiful :love: xx
    Oh that's amazing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Incredible97)
    AsalaamAlaikum All

I have a question and I would like all of you to share your thougths and knowledge about Islam . It would be nice if you all answer my question. What Islam has done for you, your personality, faith and individual, and why?

Islam had made me the person who I am.. The way I act myself out in front of people is something that Islam has taught me for example lowering gaze opposite ur sex, dressing appropriately, lowering my voice in public, all this is due to Islam as I can say if it wasn't for Islam I might have not done all this, it has helped me to not get too much attention in a bad way from opposite sex which has made me stay out of trouble. While reading the Quran or most importantly praying it gives me a sense of satisfaction, pureness, a peace of mind and most importantly it makes me happy because I know that I am one step close to Allah. From the teachings of the prophets I have learnt to be kind, caring, virtuous, respectful to elders most importantly to my dear parents, being obedient, basically of a good character, all this has helped me to make a place in this world as it has made me develop a good relationship with my teachers, friends, family and relatives. Islam has made me believe in myself that I can be a good human being. I could write more and more but this is for now.

Waalaikumassalam

Islam has done wonders for me. When I pray or read the Quran I feel so god damn nice. Nothing else can make me feel that way.

Islam has obviously helped to stay level headed. At uni I see all these losers get drunk and have one night stands all the time. Alhamdulilah I don't engage in any of that wacky stuff because of my faith. I'm so thankful for being a Muslim.

Islam also encourages me to be kind to my parents. I was quite rude to my parents before I became more interested in Islam. Now I try to be as nice as I possibly can to my parents.

Islam also gives me a lot of hope. In this cruel world that we live in, where Muslims are oppressed and constantly mocked, it gives me hope knowing that better things are in store for us on the day of jugdement hopefully.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.newsweek.com/80-anti-musl...-report-307389

Cowards.

ReputationRep:
    Won't make the news. Won't get press. Won't get attention.

It just won't sell as much in the tabloids.

Copenhagen attacks = mass media, mass press etc. Right away, political statement from the leader of the country right away.

Chapelhill attacks = nothing much, no political statement from Obama until a relative while after, and in addition to pressure groups scorning the media for the late press attention.

ReputationRep:
    That's put me off from going to France for good. Allah will reward them for their suffering Insha Allah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Incredible97)
    AsalaamAlaikum All

ASalam Alaikum WaRahmatullah.

Well, Islam is the reason why I wake up in the morning and attempt to live another day. It's the reason why I try to strive, resist, and persist as I seek my lord's beautiful face in the end. It is the reason why hope, joy and happiness settles into my heart. It's the reason why I'm not obssessed with this world, and it's deceiving temptations. Islam is truly the reason why I possess pride, yes I'm proud to be a slave of Allah despite the hate my religion gets. Islam is the reason why I release tears, and my heart is shaken by fear. For I fear the punishment.
    It develops me as an individual, it's the perfect way of life subhanAllah. Islam is for me, I hope I am for Islam. I hope I can one day truly be the person my label asks me to be. Even after a dip, I like to rise back up. How amazing it is that we have such a wonderful Lord? Who cares for us and fends for us and promises to forgive us. If the world is against me and I have Allah, my heart will be sufficed with his love. For his love nourishes every dry vessel present in my body. And I really, do not need anyone else if I have Him.
    Glory be to Him.
    Being a slave of Allah is the best status to attain in the dunya.

And of course...Islam is the reason why I met a lovely sis like u x #Sisterhood he he xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Boom in reversions to Islam in France after Charlie Hebdo

http://www.ciibroadcasting.com/2015/...charlie-hebdo/

ReputationRep:

SubhanAllah.

ReputationRep:

Alhamdulillah; I wonder how many became murtad because of thr CH Attack though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zamestaneh)
    Alhamdulillah; I wonder how many became murtad because of thr CH Attack though
    It's possible.

ReputationRep:
    Assalamualaikum all

I miss all of you, it's been quite some time since I last posted. But but, I do read what you guys wrote though.

Just read the last 30 pages recently- took me a while, but it's worth it.

You guys are super fun
    Walaikum salam. Aha lol you're my third fav poster so u shuld have postedd!!!
    Hows u?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Truly, the decree of Allah is perfect.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Assalamualaikum all

I miss all of you, it's been quite some time since I last posted. But but, I do read what you guys wrote though.

Just read the last 30 pages recently- took me a while, but it's worth it.

You guys are super fun
    Waalaykumassalam sis. How are you?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 19, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.