Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    We all knew Giroud's wasted chances in the first game were gonna cost you the Quarters
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    (Original post by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)
    After this season wenger needs to move on. We did well but it's the same old story. He's done all he can for us
    Please don't give people an excuse to rubbish us with the whole Wenger out Wenger in business. He goes when he goes. Leave the man be.

ReputationRep:
    wenger should leave as soon as their is a capable manager that fits our requirements..

Hes done well, and does look better, dispite tonight, over the past 2 seasons.. but he has lost the ability to keep a team mentally consistant, and his teams over the past decade are just to prone to bad days, and to prone to loosing confidence..

I would love him to win the FA cup tihs year, and then bow out on top. 2 trophies in 2 years - and leave as the greatest arsenal manager, and one of the best in the british game..

Deserves to leave on a high

ReputationRep:
    Ozil was fantastic though
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    Deserves to leave on a high
    Should have bowed out last season, then. Simply stepped aside and said that it was in the club's best interests to have a new manager with a new vision.

ReputationRep:
    Now it's all on you, City.

ReputationRep:
    Dissapointment has pretty much already faded.. i expected nothing of tonight, and thats how it ended.. infact we put in a good show, so its not all bad.. but cant be dissapointd coming in knowing we needed 3.

We are in the same place as before, out of the CL, and fighting for the FA cup, and the league

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Should have bowed out last season, then. Simply stepped aside and said that it was in the club's best interests to have a new manager with a new vision.
    Agree, no idea who would replace him though, then or now.. I dont really keep up with all the managers in other leagues

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Please don't give people an excuse to rubbish us with the whole Wenger out Wenger in business. He goes when he goes. Leave the man be.
    Couldn't agree more. I know he's hungry to win the league one more time as well
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    Agree, no idea who would replace him though, then or now.. I dont really keep up with all the managers in other leagues
    Seems you and City will be vying for replacements. I'd say you were more inclined to the Klopp model.

I expect City will plump for Benitez tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Champions League Quarter Finals reached in the last 5 seasons:

David Moyes 1

Arsene Wenger 0

Almost always fine margins between staying in and going out when it comes to the knockouts.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    (Original post by sr90)
    Champions League Quarter Finals reached in the last 5 seasons:

David Moyes 1

Arsene Wenger 0
    Semi Finals reached in the current season:

Arsene Wenger 1

Louis Van Gaal 0

ReputationRep:
    I swear whenever Arsenal win its TeamWenger but when you lose due tobad performances (1st leg), then its WengerOut.

ReputationRep:
    Alexis is a disgrace to the shirt today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    I swear whenever Arsenal win its TeamWenger but when you lose due tobad performances (1st leg), then its WengerOut.
    It's really not that simple but sure, whatever makes you happy :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

Arsene Wenger 1

Louis Van Gaal 0
    Semi Finals reached in latest World Cup

Arsene Wenger 0

Louis Van Gaal 1
    Haters will say Wenger didn't manage a national team.

ReputationRep:
    That bottler Alexis bottled the call with the header to make it 3-0.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welbeck being criticised by some on Twitter. Laughable. He gave everything he could first half. Walcott replacing him was extremely ill-judged from Wenger.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    Semi Finals reached in latest World Cup

Arsene Wenger 0

Louis Van Gaal 1
    Haters will say Wenger didn't manage a national team.
    That's because he hasn't? :lolwut: I have no words...
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team

Arsene Wenger 1

Louis Van Gaal 0
    Van Gaal has won the Champions League, how many has Wenger won?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 12, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.