Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    only good thing about the 8 hour time difference, is that I can go to bed now, and forget this game.

You all have to try and actually get stuff done for the rest of the day knowing how this went.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    ozil, take a rest - good job. cant complain with a goal and an assist at OT

Welb, not bad.

Everyone else, go **** yourself.

Well said.

Hoping West Ham can do a job on Tottenham mid-week. And Pray for North London Derby isn't a humilliation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Umbrella627)
    I really want Leicester to win now.
    Same. Because they deserve it, but also because it's a nice slap in the face for the "big clubs".

ReputationRep:
    Feel sorry for Ozil.

ReputationRep:
    only good thing about the 8 hour time difference, is that I can go to bed now, and forget this game.

You all have to try and actually get stuff done for the rest of the day knowing how this went.
    I suppose they can laugh at the League Cup final though

ReputationRep:
    Jokeeeeeessss

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What a joke. Wenger Out. Team full of f*cking bottlers. F*ck off you f*cking bunch of f*cking useless c*nts.

ReputationRep:
    See you next season guys...

ReputationRep:
    Bye Bye Title Title Good Bye, to Arsenal from the Leicester City Rollers

Our only hope is for Pochettino to tell us we're in a "negative spiral", lose at WHL, win 2-1 at Barcelona and somehow finish above Spurs. Like three seasons ago.

ReputationRep:
    Bunch of bloody bottlers wow.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by llys)
    Same. Because they deserve it, but also because it's a nice slap in the face for the "big clubs".
    Theer last 3 fixtures worry me, but they are good enough to pick up 6-7, maybe 9 points from them.

United, Everton, Chelsea

Imagine them lifting the trophy at Stamford Bridge

ReputationRep:
    lol you **** *****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce)
    Bunch of bloody bottlers wow.
    Shouldn't really come as a surprise to anyone TBH. Still sucks.

ReputationRep:
    Feeling good about tonight.

2-1 arsenal.

tide has turned against united... FA cup win at OT, spanked them earlier in the season.. now will cement the end of their dominance over us with a win at their ground.

Cant remember the last time I felt this optimistic about a big game, and its certainly going to bite me in the arse, but Im actually excited for a game at OT

(Plus its followed by a win-win game after. If Liverpool loose the final then great, many Liverpool friends to take the piss out of. and if city loose, brilliant, any blow to their moral is good for the title run-in)
    (Original post by ClockEnderAFC)
    Elite line up. 3-0 win incoming.

ReputationRep:
    Oh no, look at the goal difference.

ReputationRep:
    Told you Fosu-Mensah would fuuuuck you up

ReputationRep:
    Ozil played well, Welbeck scored. Other than that, ****ing terrible. This team is way too inconsistent to win titles.

ReputationRep:
    Title isn't over by any stretch of the imagination, to be 5 behind with 11 to go.

But it would be a travesty for the pl if this arsenal team were to win it

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Title isn't over by any stretch of the imagination, to be 5 behind with 11 to go.

But it would be a travesty for the pl if this arsenal team were to win it
    Yes, I feel like at this point even if we win the title it won't really feel like a title win because all of the big clubs have been below par. We are really light years behind when you consider that Spurs are showing us how to perform in big games.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 7, 2016

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.