Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else get the email for a research interview with MS?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spyrogyra)
    Is ING a good bank to work for?
    More specifically their global markets research division
    How did you find out about their internship? It's not on their website?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katherine.l1995)
    Are calculators recommended when doing online numerical tests?
    Ofc

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rdewa2)
    DB first round FT global markets , anyone able to help out. I am willing to swap MS, Citi, M&G , Blackrock digital interview
    When did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know the test provider for point72, I just got an invite to do their test

ReputationRep:
    Any insight into FT Rothschild First Round? Is the SHL test the same as the online one or harder? Can exchange for other banks...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    how long does it take to hear back after the first round with Lazard? thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by savonarollla)
    anybody got insights on MS IBD AC's ? should i check last year's thread ?
    How long did it take you to hear back after second round or have you not heard yet?

Citi corporate banking interview! Does anyone have any info on first round interviews?

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone provide some advice regarding BAML AC? Can exchange for UBS (Up to AC), Citi (First Round) and Nomura (First Round).

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got a decent list of asset managers taking summer interns? I've done the standard ones like Aberdeen, Schroders, M&G, Fidelity and the big bank arms

ReputationRep:
    Is prime brokerage at MS good? because that's the area their S&T placement is in

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olly_price)
    Anyone got a decent list of asset managers taking summer interns? I've done the standard ones like Aberdeen, Schroders, M&G, Fidelity and the big bank arms
    Check Allianz global investors, they might do one

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    has anyone heard back from gs/ms/jp for IBD? ive applied about a month ago, and just wanted to get a better grasp of the current interviewing situation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miyavvii)
    has anyone heard back from gs/ms/jp for IBD? ive applied about a month ago, and just wanted to get a better grasp of the current interviewing situation
    MS second round next week, and some people have already mentioned the AC so I guess that's happening as well.

Not heard much about GS/JP IBD at all. Only know that Goldman is only starting now and are going quite slow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gsbs2)
    MS second round next week, and some people have already mentioned the AC so I guess that's happening as well.

Not heard much about GS/JP IBD at all. Only know that Goldman is only starting now and are going quite slow.
    How long did it take to hear back after the MS telephone interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What's going on with BAML IBD?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by egdargi)
    How long did it take to hear back after the MS telephone interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    had it on Thursday, Friday I was asked where I was located, Tuesday the analyst called me to give feedback and told me I was through, and afterwards HR called

ReputationRep:
    Just got invited to a Citi markets 1st round interview on Tuesday, anyone with advice? Can share RBC and Nomura

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spyrogyra)
    Is prime brokerage at MS good? because that's the area their S&T placement is in

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yeah its one of their gold rated depts

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.