This discussion is closed.
Ronaldo VII
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by geoff_yin)
Ronaldo's definitely not playing yeah?
Can't say for definite, but 90%. The remaining 10% is that he'll be on the bench to get a 20 minute run out before Rome. I'll be taking him out, so that should be enough for a confirmation.

I've got decisions to make. I'm 13 points off the top, with 3 United players compared to his one (he'll be taking one out, probably Rooney). I need to decide whether I can remove one United player and let the rest of my team do the job to make up 13 points, or make more transfers which would increase the deficit that I need to bridge but increase the chance of more points.
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
If you could transfer in any defender for the last game tomorrow, who would it be and why? :teeth:
.Andrew.
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Lescott.
GYinWL
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Ronaldo VII)
If you could transfer in any defender for the last game tomorrow, who would it be and why? :teeth:
Sagna. Stoke at home. Enough said.
.Andrew.
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Owen Hargreaves.

He would probably get me more points then the useless ********* i have had the past 2-3 weeks.

:teeth:
good mermington
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Ronaldo VII)
Can't say for definite, but 90%. The remaining 10% is that he'll be on the bench to get a 20 minute run out before Rome. I'll be taking him out, so that should be enough for a confirmation.
i doubt ronaldo will even be at the match tbh :holmes:
GYinWL
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Brought in Lampard for Ronaldo so I'm taking a 4 point penalty this week as I already took out VDS for Cech.

I now have £3m in the bank and I have no use for it! :huff:
.Andrew.
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Shame you can't swap it for real money :o:

I went down the Ronaldo out - Gerrard in route.

I hope it pays off!

Also Vidic out Bosingwa in
Walcott out Tuncay in (will surely be up for a last day goal fest.. I hope)

8 Point penalty, nevermind.

If not, i am still in the top 30.. Better then last years 80 odd.
good mermington
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
shouldnt have bothered taking out vidic unless you have 2 other defenders who wont play. at best youll break even on the 4 points and at worst youll just lose 4 points :holmes:
GYinWL
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by good mermington)
shouldnt have bothered taking out vidic unless you have 2 other defenders who wont play. at best youll break even on the 4 points and at worst youll just lose 4 points :holmes:
That's a very good point actually. :ninja:

Hopefully by switching my keeper, Cech might get a point or two for making some saves. As I doubt Sorensen will be able to keep out less than two goals from Arsenal.
good mermington
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
it always put me off using an extra transfer to put in a defender, i'd only do it if i thought theyd get a couple of clean sheets down the road too. but its the final week
.Andrew.
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by good mermington)
I have Glen Johnson, who i don't think will be playing against Wigan, also Luke Young (who is doubtful). those 2 are unlikely to play, so i took out Vidic & chucked in Bosingwa.
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Hmm I have like 9 starters out of the 15 i have, having already taken a 4 point hit. And I'm playing someone with a sweet team in H2H, and i need to win cus then there's a strong possibility I could win H2H. Ahhhhhhhh. Considering Samba for Evans *-)
filastini
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Samba might play as centre-forward again? :ahee:
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by farhan)
Samba might play as centre-forward again? :ahee:
Suspect so, he's been playing there for weeks, hasn't done anything tho.
JR`
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Hoping for a good week to make sure I don't finish less than 14th in the TSR league. Already have my H2H in the bag :teeth: Leaving Anelka capt, should be up for scoring again and winning the golden boot after his amazing tally of something like 2 goals for Chelsea last year :rofl2:

Sole change this week Alex in to replace Amdy Faye. Up to Chelsea to decide my fate. Might have to take Vidic out if he's not going to play though, meaning I lose another 4 points
filastini
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'll be happy if I finish above geoff_yin and stay in 1st place for May! I need a good start next season unlike this season.
GYinWL
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'll be happy if I finish above geoff_yin and stay in 1st place for May! I need a good start next season unlike this season.
Why do you want to beat me so badly?! What have I ever done to you! :sad:
filastini
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by geoff_yin)
Why do you want to beat me so badly?! What have I ever done to you!
Taken my team name :ashamed:
GYinWL
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Taken my team name :ashamed:
That could have happened to anyone... :sigh:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (399)
37.64%
No - but I will (82)
7.74%
No - I don't want to (75)
7.08%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (504)
47.55%

Watched Threads