Turn on thread page Beta

The Playstation 3 Society III watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kuks)
    Cheers which one is the best to buy from the 3?
    It's a specific car so there's only one option. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roobsa)
    It's a specific car so there's only one option. :p:
    Racing games aren't my thing :p:

ReputationRep:
    Was a bit cheap this year compared to last (Rugby stash and tour have wiped me out) but got my bruv Mirror's Edge and Killzone 2, Dad Bioshock 2, nephew Metroid Prime: Corruption and niece Little King's Story (among other presents obviously).

Didn't get any games myself though.

ReputationRep:
    Loving the seasonal challenges on GT5 atm but not looking forward to going back to uni in 2 weeks time and being stuck offline with no access to seasonal events...

Going to get all the current ones done before i go though...

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone,

I bought the normal edition of assasins creed brotherhood today. When I click on exclusive content in extra it asks me to type in a code. Where is the code? Is it only for special edition or something.

Thanks.

(Original post by apo1324)
    Hey everyone,

I bought the normal edition of assasins creed brotherhood today. When I click on exclusive content in extra it asks me to type in a code. Where is the code? Is it only for special edition or something.

Thanks.
    Copernicus Conspiracy? Not sure if that requires a code - that is a free download

Have you checked the game box or the booklet that comes with the box? If there's no code, then it's probably meant for people who received content from pre-ordering or special editions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    Copernicus Conspiracy?

Have you checked the game box or the booklet that comes with the box?
    That's a free download anyway from the PS Store, without using the exclusive content page.

(Original post by Illusionary)
    That's a free download anyway from the PS Store, without using the exclusive content page.
    I edited. Too fast. :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    I edited. Too fast. :pierre:
    :nah: You're too slow. :p:

(Original post by apo1324)
    Hey everyone,

Thanks.
    The "exclusive content" is a multiplayer skin - the Harelquin - and AFAIK this was a pre-order bonus only.

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Ass...led-24618.html

ReputationRep:
    nooooo :L

Like this:

(Original post by Illusionary)
    :nah: You're too slow. :p:

The "exclusive content" is a multiplayer skin - the Harelquin - and AFAIK this was a pre-order bonus only.

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Ass...led-24618.html

The CE also came with that plus 2 single player maps (Aqua Gear & Trajan Market) and the Officer skin.

ReputationRep:
    Got a PS3 yesterday along with COD Black Ops and Fifa 11! Woop woop!

Has anyone managed using a webcam which has a microphone in as a microphone for the PS3? I'm trying to do that now, but can't figure it out

EDIT: I've actually got it to work now, I think, anyone want to play online?

ReputationRep:
    The Focus ST seasonal event is driving me crazy. 2nd is the best I can do but i'm still 13 seconds behind the leader. Anyone got any tips?

ReputationRep:
    anyone up for an easy win at fifa?

i just got it and im awful

ReputationRep:
    PSN Name: a_fat_nun
    lol...basically i forgot the name to my original PSN which was better and did this for lols =)

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to bring this up again, but does anyone know where to get these cars from? I looked on the PS store and couldn't find them

ReputationRep:
    Hope everyone had a good Christmas!

I heard we were getting gifted cars in GT5, any idea what happened?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone seen any good deals for PS3s in the sales? I've not hit the shops yet but £200 for the 160GB from playstationrewards seems to be the best so far. I miss my PS3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by illusionary)
    x
    how much more do i have to rate some other members posts for :rant:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dhr90)
    Sorry to bring this up again, but does anyone know where to get these cars from? I looked on the PS store and couldn't find them
    Japan only.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.