Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bshrestha)
    which course? and what are your grades like? and what time did you get it?
    I got it at 4:42pm. Overall time frame was applying 24th October, receiving 2 week email a few days after, a week into that I received a 5 week email (which expired precisely a week before the last Friday before xmas holidays), got an email saying to add 2 weeks to my original deadline due to xmas, and now got an offer. I did not receive a 4 week "strongest applicant" email or anything like that like others say about though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sun_Bear)
    Nice, was this last week of the 4 week email?
    Nope second week of the 4 week email

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blackfyre)
    Did you receive the offer on Wednesday? Today's Thursday, anyway congratulations, you're good to leave our wolf pack.
    I meant Thursday, it's been such a long week. Aha thank you, I can finally start making my decisions.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    just got two emails asking my mother tongue language and my as grades, do i need to send them my ums or just the as grades?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kguo2)
    just got two emails asking my mother tongue language and my as grades, do i need to send them my ums or just the as grades?
    ooo and btw, does anyone put as grade in ucas app when applying and leaving everything pending or just but all your ums and grades in the ucas app... I'm really confused..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corax)
    I meant Thursday, it's been such a long week. Aha thank you, I can finally start making my decisions.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What are your GCSE and AS level grades, and predictions, if you don't mind me asking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ohdavid1996)
    got offer for sociology YESSSS
    if you don't mind me asking, what are your gcse and as grades, as well as predictions. I'm still waiting to hear back!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Am0312x)
    if you don't mind me asking, what are your gcse and as grades, as well as predictions. I'm still waiting to hear back!
    Same here , when did you apply? and what are your predicteds?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pranatirao)
    Same here , when did you apply? and what are your predicteds?
    i applied on the 19th of November. It's frustrating that they are taking aged to get to back to me. I wish they would just make a decision already. My predictions are AAA. Wbu?

ReputationRep:
    i applied on the 19th of November. It's frustrating that they are taking aged to get to back to me. I wish they would just make a decision already. My predictions are AAA. Wbu?
    Ahh applied on the 26th of november. around the same time as you!

What e-mails have you received? I'm predicted 39 IB points, 6,6,6 HL

ReputationRep:
    Ahh applied on the 26th of november. around the same time as you!

What e-mails have you received? I'm predicted 39 IB points, 6,6,6 HL
    what is 39 points equivalent to in the alevel system. I've received all emails. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    What are your GCSE and AS level grades, and predictions, if you don't mind me asking
    I don't mind
    GCSEs: A*ABBBBCCE (not by any means great I know)
    AS Levels: AAABB (however one of my AS grades is now remarked to an A but is there any point in informing them when I already have an offer?)
    A level predictions: A*A*AA

(Original post by ohdavid1996)
    got offer for sociology YESSSS
    makes two of us congratulations!

(Original post by yogurtpot)
    Ahh congratulations! Were you on the 'among the stongest' email before you got your offer?
    Yup

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corax)
    I don't mind
    GCSEs: A*ABBBBCCE (not by any means great I know)
    AS Levels: AAABB (however ones of my AS grades is now remarked to an A but is there any point in informing them when I already have an offer?)
    A level predictions: A*A*AA

makes two of us congratulations!

Yup
    thats amazing, congratulations! Yes I would inform them, as one of my grades changed as well, and even though I have received offers from the others unis I have applied to I informed them. What subjects do you take?

ReputationRep:
    thats amazing, congratulations! Yes I would inform them, as one of my grades changed as well, and even though I have received offers from the others unis I have applied to I informed them. What subjects do you take?
    How did you compose the email?
    Thank you! I take, English Lit + Lang, Government and Politics, Photography and General Studies, what about you?

I believe you are applying for Sociology too? Btw, have you been to an open day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corax)
    How did you compose the email?
    Thank you! I take, English Lit + Lang, Government and Politics, Photography and General Studies, what about you?

I believe you are applying for Sociology too? Btw, have you been to an open day?
    Put your user id, programme of study, then say how you had a particular paper remarked, and have now received the results. You would like to inform them that the grade for ... Has increased from a ... To an A.

I take sociology, rs and media. No I haven't, but I will if I get an offer

ReputationRep:
    So many law applicants
    I hope we get our decisions tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    Congrats for those who received offers today and I wish everyone will hear soon.
    Does anyone fancy a chat about the monarchy? Future LSE students should be prepared for political debates. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2580504
    Please join or vote. Id really appreciate your contribution.

ReputationRep:
    what is 39 points equivalent to in the alevel system. I've received all emails. What about you?

I think it's around 5 A grades in the A-levels... maybe slightly more.

Have you received the strongest e-mail?

ReputationRep:
    I think it's around 5 A grades in the A-levels... maybe slightly more.

Have you received the strongest e-mail?
    Hopefully you will get a place. What have you applied for? Yeah. My 7 weeks including the Xmas 2 weeks was up last week, so hopefully I'll hear back tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully you will get a place. What have you applied for? Yeah. My 7 weeks including the Xmas 2 weeks was up last week, so hopefully I'll hear back tomorrow.
    Sociology.

My 7 weeks is up next week friday, but i haven't received the strongest e-mail. so i'm pretty worried. but hopefully it will work out!

good luck!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.