Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Got my offer for Econ History last week. AAB

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have an offer for Politics and International Relations?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kohnr)
    Got my offer for Econ History last week. AAB
    congratulations! did you have to write UGAA?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamjamjamT)
    Twin ensuite at Bankside.
    What is the twin ensuite is that the 2 singles and then there's a small 'hall' area with the bathroom?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jchap9776)
    What is the twin ensuite is that the 2 singles and then there's a small 'hall' area with the bathroom?
    It's a room with two beds with an attached bathroom.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got the accommodation offer for single at high Holborn.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StudyNow)
    I got the accommodation offer for single at high Holborn.
    No en-suite? Did it say which level of single room cos there are 5 levels on the PDF ranging from 217 to 270 yet for 266 you can have an en-suite?

ReputationRep:
    I just got an offer for High Holborn, if anyone at Bankside would like to swap, please pm me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eboracum)
    Is this for postgraduate. So is this the MSc International Relations program? And if so, are you a UK/EU applicant?
    Hi - yes, it is for postgraduate. I am an American student.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrBowcat)
    I just got an offer for High Holborn, if anyone at Bankside would like to swap, please pm me
    First, second or third choice?

ReputationRep:
    First, second or third choice?
    Second

ReputationRep:
    No en-suite? Did it say which level of single room cos there are 5 levels on the PDF ranging from 217 to 270 yet for 266 you can have an en-suite?
    I don't know which level of single. It didn't tell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VedikaA)
    It's a room with two beds with an attached bathroom.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh peak

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrBowcat)
    Second
    Would not be feeling high holborn man, seriously am dreading getting it. Need LSE to be providing my munch

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else slightly worried about getting an A* in Maths.... ? Pressume most of you have already achieved it if you are doing Further Core 4 is faackin deadly

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer from High Holborn for a single room, if anyone who got bankside wants to swap please let me know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tomixox)
    Anyone else slightly worried about getting an A* in Maths.... ? Pressume most of you have already achieved it if you are doing Further Core 4 is faackin deadly
    Kinda, doing further now which does help me but I think the thing with C4 is just doing all the past papers and taking it real slow. You AQA?

ReputationRep:
    Kinda, doing further now which does help me but I think the thing with C4 is just doing all the past papers and taking it real slow. You AQA?
    Yeah I am. You? My game plan is to get as close to 1 hunna in c3 so it makes up for a c4 score in the low 80s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tomixox)
    Yeah I am. You? My game plan is to get as close to 1 hunna in c3 so it makes up for a c4 score in the low 80s
    Yeah same, ah fair

ReputationRep:
    Would not be feeling high holborn man, seriously am dreading getting it. Need LSE to be providing my munch
    Yeah it's peak man, I was in awe with bankside. The only plus side is that it's next to oxford street and that I can wake up like 10mins before a lecture

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.