Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kewla1)
    so selective disadvantage is wrong? i said it was a disadvantage as it had a higher conc than the contol and yet it produced less seeds.....ahhh

wheres the unofficial markscheme?
    You could say either because that was a clear disadvantage of producing nicotine

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heyworth6)
    does anyone know how many marks needed for 100ums ??? thanks
    Do you mean 100% UMS (so 150)?

If so, it averages at 78/100. I'm hoping with the large level of application questions it drops to 74/75.

ReputationRep:
    has anyone made an unofficial markscheme

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loperdoper)
    Do you mean 100% UMS (so 150)?

If so, it averages at 78/100. I'm hoping with the large level of application questions it drops to 74/75.
    thanks but i meant 100ums out of 150 ?? thanks

ReputationRep:
    has anyone found an unnofficial markscheme yet?!

ReputationRep:
    thanks but i meant 100ums out of 150 ?? thanks
    Oh so like a mid-high C? I'm tempted to say about 52/53, so slightly lower than last year.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone made one of those things where people vote on how difficult they found the paper?

ReputationRep:
    what did anyone get for the question where you had to put the letters for the artifical selection, dna probes etc into the table

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexdonnelly)
    I think the grade for an A will be high compared to the other F215 papers ... I think it will be in the 70s .. I found the paper really hard but most people I have spoken to found it relatively easy and thought it was a nice paper so ya. great.
    Not really sure about this lots of the questions were tricky so people may think they got it right but may have got it wrong i found lots of stuff i had done wrong even on my 3rd look over of the paper

ReputationRep:
    http://strawpoll.me/4658388 - How hard did you find it

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know how many marks needed for 100ums ??? thanks
    you understand we don't know the grade boundaries right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hayley Williams)
    ahah it was quite easy, let's be honest?
    it was based on AS stuff. yes, i knew the answers but i thought hey this is f215 not f212 so surely they wouldnt want an answer invloving atherosclerosis and nicotine making platelets sticky.....

ReputationRep:
    da**** did people put for the SEED? i didnt know anything about seeds lel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by em_mahoney)
    Ooh unlucky, I did start doing that before I reread it though :' Hopefully the frade boundries will be comparatively low
    Yeah hopefully!

ReputationRep:
    Unofficial mark scheme please?!!!?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harry1996)
    Biotechnology, I need 3 B's but I doubt I'm going to get in after this exam
    I've applied for physics need 2As and a B and they won't let me in even if I'm a couple of ums off.

Dont think ill be able to get in my insurance the wat these exam have been,I guess my future lies with serving people fries from McDonalds.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kewla1)
    da**** did people put for the SEED? i didnt know anything about seeds lel
    What seed???

ReputationRep:
    What the hell is wrong with OCR don't they have the capacity to give us a normal paper wtf.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miller_r)
    Not really sure about this lots of the questions were tricky so people may think they got it right but may have got it wrong i found lots of stuff i had done wrong even on my 3rd look over of the paper
    Yeah I guess ... i'm hoping they're low as I know I have done really badly, but I guess only time will tell!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey7695)
    you understand we don't know the grade boundaries right?
    hah obviously i just dont know how other people took the exam so dont know if grade boundaries high or low i think im just trying to make myself feel better after the worst exam of my life

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.