The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Late, I know, but even we got to the 5th round :awesome:
Caulker was in my year group, history class, & PE class back in year 10-11.

When we used to get changed in PE and left all our blazers hanging about, the guy used to jack everyone's dinner money/mobile phones. Now he's with you lot.
Original post by little_tom

When we used to get changed in PE and left all our blazers hanging about, the guy used to jack everyone's dinner money/mobile phones. Now he's with you lot.

oh **** thats a rek

also welcome back. hope your legs have stayed hair free.
Caulker back fit and again - so it'll be interesting to see whether Klopp deploys him and Sakho, or opts for Lucas after his decent showings in the heart of the back four.
Original post by Mackay
Caulker back fit and again - so it'll be interesting to see whether Klopp deploys him and Sakho, or opts for Lucas after his decent showings in the heart of the back four.

Worth giving Luas a rest since he played 120 minutes.
Original post by little_tom

Hahahaha he's one of those guys.
Original post by Zerforax
Worth giving Luas a rest since he played 120 minutes.

I'm talking of playing him centre-back, though, not in his usual combative midfield role. Admittedly, he may be tired, but seeing as though he played so well, I'd like to have a bit of consistency in the selection at the back (something we just haven't had enough of).
Mignolet, Clyne, Toure, Sakho, Moreno, Can, Henderson, Milner, Coutinho, Firmino, Sturridge

Subs: Ward, Benteke, Caulker, Origi, Ibe, Stewart, Flanagan

Firmino, Coutinho, Sturridge all start!
(edited 8 years ago)
Closest to full strength we've been all season.
Really happy to see that side. The quality difference will be huge.

Villa are very poor but they did win their last match. No complacency. We need a win.
Sturridge 1-0!!!

What a pass Coutinho!
Coutinho and Sturridge :biggrin:
Sturridge 1-0.
If only we could have had them together all season...

Posted from TSR Mobile
This is what we're missing; goals out of nothing.

The cross by Coutinho was inch perfect and unlike Benteke, Sturridge took up a great position in the box.

Poor defending from Villa, but this is the quality we've been missing all season and it's gutting that the campaign is already starting to wrap up and this is the only time we've been able to field our strongest front line.
Original post by Lúcio

this is the quality we've been missing all season and it's gutting that the campaign is already starting to wrap up and this is the only time we've been able to field our strongest front line.

The most fitting time tbh

2-0 Milner!!!

Direct from a free kick/cross :biggrin:
Lol Villa showing why they are bottom placed.
Original post by swirly
The most fitting time tbh

The majority of that is correct :biggrin:

I wonder where Arsenal are with theirs?
They'll get battered by the most boring United side I've ever seen :wink:
I'm using a NowTV day pass and it's 30 seconds out of sync, I'm getting notice of the goals on Twitter long before they're scored.