Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Arsenal Thread XXIV watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    No chance as long as Wenger is there.

ReputationRep:
    Another FA Cup would be the bare minimum now.

ReputationRep:
    We lack leaders.. we don't have an Adams, Viera, Bould, Keown

The title is truly gone now, but we actually lost it when we bottled it at Anfield in Jan

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    FA Cup win is an absolute must now. thoughts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    He will have the same question as many face in their career. become a giant at a good club, or be one of the pack at a great club.

Hes done option 2 before - which is the only thing that makes me think he will be different from all the rest who choose option 1.
    Arsenal pay the lowest salary of the top clubs and win the last trophies nobody wants to come to us

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Umbrella627)
    Another FA Cup would be the bare minimum now.
    I think, at best, our team is a cup team. Our British core is so average. Walcott, Chamberlain, Ramsey are all mid table level players. Wilshere is top quality but he's always injured.

ReputationRep:
    And then we have idiots like AliRizzo who claim that Wenger is on par with SAF as a manager. Lol dead. Done with the f*cking retards who think Wenger should still be our manager. Bloke got beat by the worst Man United XI to play against us since f*ck knows when. Utter joke.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClockEnderAFC)
    And then we have idiots like AliRizzo who claim that Wenger is on par with SAF as a manager. Lol dead. Done with the f*cking retards who think Wenger should still be our manager. Bloke got beat by the worst Man United XI to play against us since f*ck knows when. Utter joke.

SAF is by far best prem league manager.

ReputationRep:
    FA cup isn't enough any more. With the team we have and the state of the other teams challenging we should be p*ssing the league. Wenger should be needs to be sacked if he fails to win the league. End of story.

ReputationRep:
    Wenger stopped being a top class manager after the invincibles. He became a top class economist instead. We don't need an economist as a manager, we need an actual footballing manager who is with the times.

ReputationRep:
    Loss to a 5th-10th place team away. Never heard that before

ReputationRep:
    I am furious. Why the fu*k can't we perform in big games!!!! Every year its the same story. Pathetic performance. Spineless display with diabolical defending.

ReputationRep:
    AliRizzo is the nonce's nonce. Everyone knows this.

Wonder when you're all going to realise your saying the same thing atm that shawn_o1 was saying the last few days, and when leinad2012 and whoever else is going to offer him an apology.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by STLJA)
    I am furious. Why the fu*k can't we perform in big games!!!! Every year its the same story. Pathetic performance. Spineless display with diabolical defending.
    Hate to say this but Mourinho would have won by 4 or 5. and a clean sheet.

ReputationRep:
    This talk of the FA Cup is ridiculous to me the FA Cup is a novelty at best it does nothing to boost the profile of clubs look at Portsmouth look at Wigan did the FA Cup save them? The FA Cup is nowhere near the level of Copa Del Rey it is a joke

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by David Brent.)
    AliRizzo is the nonce's nonce. Everyone knows this.

Wonder when you're all going to realise your saying the same thing atm that shawn_o1 was saying the last few days, and when Daniel leinad2012 and whoever else is going to offer him an apology.
    Find a pro-Wenger quote I've made. I even said I agreed with his last post re. Wenger.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by al_94)
    Arsenal pay the lowest salary of the top clubs
    Walcott, Sanchez, Ozil and Cech all earn more than anyone in our squad besides Rooney

Leicester and Spurs pay their players a lot less than Arsenal too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Umbrella627)
    Hate to say this but Mourinho would have won by 4 or 5. and a clean sheet.
    Agreed, it would of been another 6-0 if Mourinho was in charge.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I can't believe you lost that, we played our under 21s ffs :lol:

#WengerIN

ReputationRep:
    Yet again, Wenger gets the best out of the oppositions young players. Shame he can't do the same with our own. Hang your head in shame Wenger, forever United's *****.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 7, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.