Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gsbs2)
    had it on Thursday, Friday I was asked where I was located, Tuesday the analyst called me to give feedback and told me I was through, and afterwards HR called
    whats ur next round? 2x face to face interviews?? or AC?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jchap9776)
    whats ur next round? 2x face to face interviews?? or AC?
    3 x30mins in their office

ReputationRep:
    yeah its one of their gold rated depts
    Was just curious, it's not really talked about much.
    What are career opportunities like?
    And is pay similar to S&T?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spyrogyra)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ofc not, most people here want to be in S&T as traders/salespeople to institutional investors/structuters/quants/strats or in IBD as bankers.

Prime brokerage is niche, your role is to be the right hand man for hedge funds - not something particularly popular but does offer good networking opportunities and somewhat favourable working conditions. If you love the idea of helping hedge funds with their cash flow issues, lending them money to leverage, helping them find real estate for new offices etc then gr8 go for it. Otherwise, don't.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    anyone heard from BAML off-cycle?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uiopü)
    anyone heard from BAML off-cycle?
    Yes, had an "informal call" ages ago with an IBD Analyst and then was transferred to FT. Never heard anything since...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gsbs2)
    3 x30mins in their office
    oh nice, jealous but congrats

(Original post by spyrogyra)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    what pieboy said, but yeah its very niche - i personally think it would be a cool one to do a rotation on during the summer internship just to see if u like it - v. client centric

ReputationRep:
    oh nice, jealous but congrats

what pieboy said, but yeah its very niche - i personally think it would be a cool one to do a rotation on during the summer internship just to see if u like it - v. client centric
    have you heard back?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gsbs2)
    have you heard back?
    Nah still waiting, interviewed on tuesday

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had either a final round interview with Deutsche Bank or a first round video interview Temasek for their asset management internships? If so, what were you asked? What was the format of the interview? How technically heavy were they?

I'd be happy to share my experiences with Man Group, M&G, UBS (IBD) or Macquarie (Asset Management) in return.

Cheers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Commercial Paper)
    Yes, had an "informal call" ages ago with an IBD Analyst and then was transferred to FT. Never heard anything since...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You mean off-cycle from September 2017? How many banks have opened the applications for off cycle Autumn 2017?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jumper93)
    You mean off-cycle from September 2017? How many banks have opened the applications for off cycle Autumn 2017?
    Nah I applied for the July 2017 Off-Cycle. Analyst emailed me like how will this fit in with your studies, let's move you to FT now we're hiring for that

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olly_price)
    Just got invited to a Citi markets 1st round interview on Tuesday, anyone with advice? Can share RBC and Nomura
    I've had the interviews for Corp Banking if that's useful?

ReputationRep:
    RBC AC Markets invite

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloSh19)
    RBC AC Markets invite
    is it actually or just an email saying you are being considered for one? if so when is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by volatilityskew2)
    is it actually or just an email saying you are being considered for one? if so when is it?
    no actually is one. 3rd November

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if moelis screens applications before sending online tests?

ReputationRep:
    Fidelity equity research graduate role first round Interview invite - any advice?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=786;68139512]Fidelity equity research graduate role first round Interview invite - any advice?

When did you send your app?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=J Edgar;68139766]
    (Original post by 786:))
    Fidelity equity research graduate role first round Interview invite - any advice?

When did you send your app?
    2 weeks ago

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.