Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15 Watch

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    i ditched eriksen/sturridge/dawson for sterling/giroud/terry, taking a 4 point hit.
    already payed for itself so far - 5 for sterling and 6 for giroud.

sakho getting 0 points is a shame though.
    Yeh i'm torn on Sturridge, want to ditch but your remaining fixtures are very good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mister Dead)
    surely nothing is 'paid for' until eriksen has played
    haha true
    inb4 hattrick

(Original post by sr90)
    Yeh i'm torn on Sturridge, want to ditch but your remaining fixtures are very good.
    we have good fixtures but our season is over now.
    the players gave up after the united game and arsenal just finished us off today.
    there's no desrie, no hope and no motivation - we can barely create a chance so i don't see sturridge justifying his price.

arsenal are by far the best team in the league right now - i'm late to the giroud party but if you already have aguero and kane, there's no better option than Olivier right now.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    arsenal are by far the best team in the league right now - i'm late to the giroud party but if you already have aguero and kane, there's no better option than Olivier right now.
    I wouldn't get him now tbh, as they have a blank GW in 2 weeks time. After that he is straight in my team though.

ReputationRep:
    Jagielka my last sub ffs

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone not captain Austin?
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Thankfully didn't buy Myhill. Think the fact I had Dawson [although suspended] kind of made my decision up as I didn't want to double up after Dawson's suspension.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_wizard123)
    Did anyone not captain Austin?
    Don't even own him. Having a mare so far but at least i'll still have 6 players left to play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Don't even own him. Having a mare so far but at least i'll still have 6 players left to play
    If there's a DGW, I will always captain a player playing twice. Don't think I ever missed out on a DGW captain in 10 years. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Definitely bring Myhill in for this week, 4m and guaranteed clean sheets in his next 2 games.
    Nothing is guaranteed in the Premier League.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If there's a DGW, I will always captain a player playing twice. Don't think I ever missed out on a DGW captain in 10 years. :lol:
    except this year, when you flounced. and then kept coming back to gloat over choices you would have made (coincidentally all the correct choices), and to tell people how to play :rolleyes:

That really is fantasy football.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Normally do the same but QPR and Villa are hardly worth breaking up your team over. I'd definitely have 3 Chelsea or Arsenal for theirs but not QPR

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Captained Austin, and my Benteke transfer has worked so far

ReputationRep:
    Went for Benteke over Austin and jagielka my last sub just great

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Austin :adore:

That last assist definitely a bit suspect/probabily will get removed by nice haul either way.

Bellerin 3rd sub was only shame but my main rival doesn't even own Austin so things looking up

ReputationRep:
    except this year, when you flounced. and then kept coming back to gloat over choices you would have made (coincidentally all the correct choices), and to tell people how to play :rolleyes:

That really is fantasy football.
    I will destroy you next season why I'm back, don't you worry.

Benteke should get another decent score midweek, but he's not looked up for anything this season so I would be surprised if many have him.

ReputationRep:

Benteke should get another decent score midweek, but he's not looked up for anything this season so I would be surprised if many have him.
    Yeah that's some consolation I suppose. Just could not see qpr scoring at West brom

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Sanchez -> Siggy was almost a fail.

No Giroud but captained Austin

ReputationRep:

that may well be true but you're still making a massive willy of yourself right now talking the talk when you couldn't handle walking the walk

ReputationRep:
    little_wizard123 would've selected Charlie Adam for an evening kick-off at Stamford Bridge.

Why didn't everyone else, you nitwits!

ReputationRep:
    little_wizard123 would've selected Charlie Adam for an evening kick-off at Stamford Bridge.

Why didn't everyone else, you nitwits!
    Now you're just being silly. I had more important things to do on the weekend than worry about FPL. But next year I will come out of retirement just to beat you.

Only owned him when he was at Blackpool. Again, calm it.

Also, lol at Costa owners.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 8, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.