Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:

Sahih International
    O you who have believed, be persistently standing firm for Allah , witnesses in justice, and do not let the hatred of a people prevent you from being just. Be just; that is nearer to righteousness. And fear Allah ; indeed, Allah is Acquainted with what you do.

ReputationRep:
    Never ever give up on anyone. One day a man set out to kill the Prophet SAW. Now he's buried next to him: Umar Ibn Khattab RA. SubhanAllah!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HSafirah)

Doing well, just woke up from sleep
    Hope you're well
    Alhamdulillah I'm doing well too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mary562)
    Never ever give up on anyone. One day a man set out to kill the Prophet SAW. Now he's buried next to him: Umar Ibn Khattab RA. SubhanAllah!
    SubhanAllah :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Exalted is He who created all pairs - from what the earth grows and from themselves and from that which they do not know. [36:36]

Isn't it cool how this verse is talking about pairs and it's also surah 36, ayah 36.... Coincidence perhaps? :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My Mission, To Serve Allah and show my Gratitude to Him the Al-Mighty for giving me the Gift of Life so that I may taste the sweetness of Emaan and the pleasure of worshiping the One True God (Allah)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lepton :))
    Exalted is He who created all pairs - from what the earth grows and from themselves and from that which they do not know. [36:36]

Isn't it cool how this verse is talking about pairs and it's also surah 36, ayah 36.... Coincidence perhaps? :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooh, that's cool! Just realised that

ReputationRep:
    Narrated Abu Huraira:
    I heard the Prophet (ﷺ) saying, "None of you should fast on Friday unless he fasts a day before or after it."

حَدَّثَنَا عُمَرُ بْنُ حَفْصِ بْنِ غِيَاثٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبِي، حَدَّثَنَا الأَعْمَشُ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو صَالِحٍ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ قَالَ سَمِعْتُ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُولُ ‏ "‏ لاَ يَصُومَنَّ أَحَدُكُمْ يَوْمَ الْجُمُعَةِ، إِلاَّ يَوْمًا قَبْلَهُ أَوْ بَعْدَهُ ‏"‏‏.‏
    Report Error | Share

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Khodu)
    Thank you all very much, it's MATLAB. I will help her as much as I can, do still feel really bad though. i have told her that I would have helped her more if I had time and I am struggling too and we can work together in the next assignment. I hope she doesn't copy my work as I've been working on this assignment for weeks. Audhu Billah

You guys are amazing, masha Allah. :awesome:
    No worries. all the best with your project.

(Original post by ilovereading)
    Whenever I am bored or hungry, I just grab a spoon and the nutella and dig in. It has become a bad habit. I LOVE hazelnut<3 But I hate almonds...
    i like almonds lol cashew nuts are the best.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lepton :))

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Cool but "pairs" is mentioned in other ayats too where the Surah number and Ayat number are not the same.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by generic_man)
    Norwegian Muslims volunteer to protect synagogue

In the wake of a deadly shooting attack at a synagogue in Denmark last week, a group ofNorwegian Muslims intends to hold an anti-violence demonstration at an Oslo synagoguethis coming weekend by forming a “peace ring” around the building.One of the event organizers, 17-year-old Hajrad Arshad, explained that the intention was to make aclear statement that Muslims don’t support anti-Semitism.“We think that after the terrorist attacks in Copenhagen, it is the perfect time for us Muslims todistance ourselves from the harassment of Jews that is happening,” Arshad told the NorwegianBroadcasting Corporation NRK in an interview cited by The Local News website on Tuesday.She noted that the group aimed to “extinguish the prejudices people have against Jews andagainst Muslims.”The demonstration drew praise from the local Jewish community.Ervin Kohn, a leader of Oslo’s Jewish community, said the synagogue had agreed to allow theevent on the condition that at least 30 people turn up to help form a ring around the building, whichis located on Bergstien Street in the Norwegian capital.“I’ve said that it only comes to 30, it won’t be good, it may seem counter-productive,” he said. “Butif you fill Bergstien, it will be very good.”Arshad promoted the initiative as an event on Facebook, and by Wednesday morning over 630people had indicated that they would attend.“Islam is about protecting our brothers and sisters, regardless of which religion they belong to,” theevent page explains. “Islam is about rising above hate and never sinking to the same level as thehaters. Islam is about defending each other.”Another of the activists behind the drive wrote in an English-language comment on the event’spage that “if anyone wants to commit violence in the name of Islam you will have to go through usMuslims first.”

http://www.timesofisrael.com/norwegi...ect-synagogue/

A beautiful show of unity in tough times.
    Agreed. May the lost sheep who hate on jewish people for the sole reason they are jews be guided.

Often its the uneducated, drug loving, gangster type, or the ignorant who hate. Or someone who does not know the difference between a political israeli government, and an ordinary jewish person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tawheed)
    Agreed. May the lost sheep who hate on jewish people for the sole reason they are jews be guided.

Often its the uneducated, drug loving, gangster type, or the ignorant who hate. Or someone who does not know the difference between a political israeli government, and an ordinary jewish person.

:yes: And it's not just Muslims, even though recent high profile attacks on Jewish targets in Europe have been committed by Muslims. People in general need to realise that Jews as a whole aren't responsible for the actions of Israel.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone watch ITV just now? They painted Imran (Dawah Man) as some kind of extremist lol. Took his words right out of context. Confused people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ibn Fulaan)
    X
    (Original post by ash92:))
    X
    I'm guessing it was actually Ibn Fulan trolling on my blog? lol

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...97&postcount=1

petition link: http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/74830

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mary562)
    SubhanAllah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tpos)
    What?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tpos)
    Poor you lol.

I'll check it out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ibn Fulaan)
    What?
    Yh act clueless now, you know what I'm on about lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by generic_man)
    :yes: And it's not just Muslims, even though recent high profile attacks on Jewish targets in Europe have been committed by Muslims. People in general need to realise that Jews as a whole aren't responsible for the actions of Israel.
    Zionists and Jews are two different completely different sets.

It would be totally wrong to attack random Jewish person based on the actions of the Zionists.

It's like saying attacking a random Muslim because of the actions of ISIS.

Unfortunately people don't realize this.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 19, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.