Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Lel u finished 7th that season mate. And we pooped on u last season too
    You mean you took 1 point from a possible 6 against us

ReputationRep:
    Question: How is Gerry Payton STILL at the club?

Szczesny refused to train with him, Fabianski as well. Need to sort out the GK coaching. First time since 03 Cech hasn't had Lollichon coaching him and he puts in a performance like that!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    Question: How is Gerry Payton STILL at the club?

Szczesny refused to train with him, Fabianski as well. Need to sort out the GK coaching. First time since 03 Cech hasn't had Lollichon coaching him and he puts in a performance like that!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Come off it. As if a man of Cech's experience is influenced by coaching.

ReputationRep:
    Title is UTDs like I said

ReputationRep:
    Couldn't be arsed going away with the family so ended up going today, bad decision to say the least. When I'm going red in the face shouting and getting behind the time and I can see people who turned up late and didn't sing at all leave 15 minutes early, that p*sses me off a lot more than a bad performance. Shambles on and off the field.

ReputationRep:
    Mind the gap

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    and where did you finish that season again?
    We finished fourth that season.

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal is the football team equivalent of always the bridesmaid never the bride

ReputationRep:
    Very disappointed with today but its easy to get carried away. Lets not forget we always start badly; last season we stumbled at home to a Palace in disarray, before that we lost at home to Villa, drew at home to Newcastle and Sunderland. I'm not too worried about today, next week will be a truer test of our stuff.

ReputationRep:
    anyway I put it down to Giroud today.

The minute I saw in left wing positions putting crosses into the box, I knew it wasn't gonna happen today. This is the same Giroud, everyone called for to get out. Whenever he starts running those left channels (and he did it time and time again FFS), you just know you're not getting a goal from him.

Typical choke performance from him. Carbon Copy of Monaco at home. Turn up as the easy favourites expect to blow them away, and chokes in front of goal every time.

Ultimately, we've blown the title, and its a race for top 4 now.

ReputationRep:
    Jump on AFTV and see comments like

"Donkey Giroud out, Aaron Ramsey can 'ck off, Ozil/Ramsey need to learn how to pass a ball, Cech worth -12 pts per season"

All from supposed Arsenal fans is just embarrassing.

ReputationRep:
    All Arsenal fans are so deluded.

When they get completely outplayed by excellent oppositions play/ tactics:
    "All of our players where crap today"
    When they actually win a game fairly:
    "All of our players were outstanding today, we're amazing"

You do realise you play against another team right? The Arsenal players played well today, Arsene just got it completely wrong and West Ham got the tactics right + are class.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)

The minute I saw in left wing positions putting crosses into the box, I knew it wasn't gonna happen today. This is the same Giroud, everyone called for to get out. Whenever he starts running those left channels (and he did it time and time again FFS), you just know you're not getting a goal from him.

Typical choke performance from him. Carbon Copy of Monaco at home. Turn up as the easy favourites expect to blow them away, and chokes in front of goal every time.

Always said United we're going to win it imo. Not sure why Wenger is so stubborn and last minute with transfers, if he puts it right by the end of this window we may have some glimmer of hope.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ComputerMaths97)

You do realise you play against another team right? The Arsenal players played well today, Arsene just got it completely wrong and West Ham got the tactics right + are class.
    Strong hypocrisy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)

Not one sane football fan that doesn't support Arsenal thought you were easy favourites. It was always going to be close, yes you were favourites, but not close to being expected to blow us away.

ReputationRep:
    Lol It's only the first game, when you lost at home to villa in 2013 did you expect to be top by matchday five?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ComputerMaths97)

Get off this thread bro, speaking for a whole fanbase with your generic comments you might aswell admit you're a bowcat you sideman. West Ham were excellent today and nobody is denying that you so don't be so huffy, princess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stefano93)
    Always said United we're going to win it imo. Not sure why Wenger is so stubborn and last minute with transfers, if he puts it right by the end of this window we may have some glimmer of hope.
    Im just hoping that the reason Giroud seemed so off today was because he knows Benzema is coming to take his place.

If you're gunna run in from the left channel this is how you do it https://vine.co/v/ewQtZb75zx3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    Strong hypocrisy
    Wish to back that up?

Didn't think so. Just random useless comments.

ReputationRep:
    Giroud played very well today, unlucky that Reid had him in his back pocket all game.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 8, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.