Turn on thread page Beta

The Arsenal Thread XXIV watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    I can't believe you lost that, we played our under 21s ffs :lol:

#WengerIN

Rashford did in 32 mins what Messi did in 83.

FFS Arsenal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by David Brent.)
    AliRizzo is the nonce's nonce. Everyone knows this.

Wonder when you're all going to realise your saying the same thing atm that shawn_o1 was saying the last few days, and when Daniel leinad2012 and whoever else is going to offer him an apology.
    If you say arsenal are going to lose every game occasionally you are going to get it right...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Walcott, Sanchez, Ozil and Cech all earn more than anyone in our squad besides Rooney

Leicester and Spurs pay their players a lot less than Arsenal too
    My friend I do not consider Man Utd to be a top club at all nor Leicester or Spurs we are competing with all clubs in Europe for signings and don't forget RVP went to UTD they were paying him 250K much more than at Arsenal

ReputationRep:
    How can you say United aren't a top club? :rofl: we're one of the biggest if not the biggest in the world. But for the footballing side, its arguably that we certainly aren't.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone think of any decent managers out there that are available. Not Mourinho as he's never coming to Arsenal

ReputationRep:
    Lol you couldn't even beat this team with 12 men.
    Bottle lvl: 100.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClockEnderAFC)
    Find a pro-Wenger quote I've made. I even said I agreed with his last post re. Wenger.
    I didn't specifically mean you, just collectively you lot got on his back (whether he is or isn't a proper nonce is irrelevant).

The funny thing with Arsenal fans is, I could say something about the team, and then get flamed/reported for it by you lot, then when someone who actually supports Arsenal says it everyone agrees.

Collectively easily the most cancerous fanbase in football. Not personally going after anyone here, as much as I'd like to, but I think the majority of the FF would agree. Your club/squad and at times your manager is a credit, but it's the fans who are a major turn off.

ReputationRep:
    Least we can do is finish above Spurs.

Leicester /City need to win title.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    If you say arsenal are going to lose every game occasionally you are going to get it right...
    Except he hasn't been saying that, not all the time you like to want to try and scapegoat him for.

You've been **** (even in the Leicester game) since pretty much the start of 2016 now. I mean ffs, half of you were predicting you to narrowly beat the best team of all time, while slating someone like him.

He can be pessimistic, but let's be honest, we're in the middle of Wenger bottling-it season, how can you blame him for thinking like that, when you get schooled by a guy who made his debut 4 days ago and the usual problems resurface year after year after year while your manager does little to address it?

Have to admit i'm loving the infighting on here though

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Tbf to the team, they are very on time with the crumble. It's very usual for an Arsenal team to crumble around this time of the year.

ReputationRep:
    Except he hasn't been saying that, not all the time you like to want to try and scapegoat him for.

You've been **** (even in the Leicester game) since pretty much the start of 2016 now. I mean ffs, half of you were predicting you to narrowly beat the best team of all time, while slating someone like him.

He can be pessimistic, but let's be honest, we're in the middle of Wenger bottling-it season, how can you blame him for thinking like that, when you get schooled by a guy who made his debut 4 days ago and the usual problems resurface year after year after year while your manager does little to address it?

Have to admit i'm loving the infighting on here though
    Find me one post where he has said we will win a game. Literally just one form 2016, and I will apologise. He has literally said we will lose EVERY game.

It isn't infighting, Shawn isn't an Arsenal supporter, he's just some nonce from the r/ship forum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClockEnderAFC)
    And then we have idiots like AliRizzo who claim that Wenger is on par with SAF as a manager. Lol dead. Done with the f*cking retards who think Wenger should still be our manager. Bloke got beat by the worst Man United XI to play against us since f*ck knows when. Utter joke.
    Do one you little muppet, shouldn't you be doing your homework, wanna be ready for school tomorrow no?

Wenger's past achievements with the **** he's had to go through should not be discredited is what I was trying to say. Funny how you didn't reply to the original post but you're fuming now eh.

It's full on Wenger Out from here but he deserved a chance to prove he's not a bottler. He failed and there's no backing him from here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Umbrella627)
    Least we can do is finish above Spurs.

Leicester /City need to win title.
    Spurs can actually win the league. Imagine that. Arsenal's stock is rapidly dropping this club is declining big time

ReputationRep:
    i guess it shows, then. Liverpool, United and now Arsenal all getting their transfer policies wrong. Instead of blowing all their money on signings they need to overhaul the very top too in order to have a serious shot at competition.

ReputationRep:
    AliRizzo is the nonce's nonce. Everyone knows this.

Wonder when you're all going to realise your saying the same thing atm that shawn_o1 was saying the last few days, and when Daniel leinad2012 and whoever else is going to offer him an apology.
    You're officially the biggest nonce to ever embrace TSR. Jumping on the bandwagon after an Arsenal loss is what you live for. Be careful with those words, never seen someone get banned so many times yet still run back to this thread hahaha. Obsessed because your club is a pile of shite and always will be. Not to mention your level of football knowledge is appalling to boot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AliRizzo)
    Do one you little muppet, shouldn't you be doing your homework, wanna be ready for school tomorrow no?

Wenger's past achievements with the **** he's had to go through should not be discredited is what I was trying to say. Funny how you didn't reply to the original post but your fuming now eh.

It's full on Wenger Out from here but he deserved a chance to prove he's not a bottler. He failed and there's no backing him from here.
    Haha, standard "I'm older than you" shout when called out. Strong lack of anything to say.

I couldn't be arsed replying to the original post to tell you the truth. Just remembered how f*cking stupid it was.

He's already had many chances to prove he's not a bottler and failed them all. This is just another nail in the coffin.

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal falling apart after the first leg of a last 16 champions league tie is one of the most predictable things in football.

Which makes the cockiness of the Arsenal fans after the Leicester game all the more funny. No doubt Wenger has gone from genius to useless for the umpteenth time and the calls for him to leave will start again.

ReputationRep:
    Lol at this meltdown.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AliRizzo)
    You're officially the biggest nonce to ever embrace TSR. Jumping on the bandwagon after an Arsenal loss is what you live for. Be careful with those words, never seen someone get banned so many times yet still run back to this thread hahaha. Obsessed because your club is a pile of shite and always will be. Not to mention your level of football knowledge is appalling to boot.
    pls elaborate

you said you would beat Barca 2-0 so please tell me how my football knowledge is appalling

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 7, 2016
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.