Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone who's blaming this on Mourinho (usual idiots) please **** off.

Much obliged.

ReputationRep:
    Guys, you're doing it wrong.

When you employ the scum of the earth, and disregard your history, you should win.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    Can anyone who's blaming this on Mourinho (usual idiots) please **** off.

Much obliged.
    Did someone say Stockholm syndrome?

You could be 7 points off the top 4 by tomorrow and on top of that have teams challenging for top 4 with a considerable lead above you.

Its not the likes of west ham who are gonna fade, these are the teams who clearly are up there most seasons with strong teams and depth.

Your season is worse than Moyes season.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bammy jastard 27)
    Chelsea are probably the most hated team in the prem. although mou coming to united probably tilted the award to you guys.
    Lol no one gives a **** about Chelsea mate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bammy jastard 27)
    Did someone say Stockholm syndrome?
    Spot on

Know loads of Chelsea fans who couldn't bring themselves to critique Jose when he was clearly the problem. For instance, Ivanovic was getting both barrells but Jose never changed the system, but Jose is a 'tactical genius'

Stockolm Syndrome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Lol no one gives a **** about Chelsea mate
    Triggered.

We had haters upon haters under mourinho.

ReputationRep:
    Imagine still trying to defend Mourinho lol.

At this point of the season Moyes had 2 more points and Van Gaal had 5 more :rofl:

I don't think I need to mention the difference in spending either...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Spot on

Know loads of Chelsea fans who couldn't bring themselves to critique Jose when he was clearly the problem. For instance, Ivanovic was getting both barrells but Jose never changed the system, but Jose is a 'tactical genius'

Stockolm Syndrome
    Thank you. I understand that the fans have respect for mourinho but dont let that turn into blindness.

ReputationRep:
    Pogba.

3 tackles won
    4 dribbles
    6 chances created
    6 shots9
    7 passes
    91% pass accuracy

Zlatan doing his best to rob him of an assist.

ReputationRep:
    https://twitter.com/utdnd/status/792430976504922113

ReputationRep:
    Guys, is it worth spending money on a Wicked Zinger Meal from KFC?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    Guys, is it worth spending money on a Wicked Zinger Meal from KFC?
    Deffo.

Tower it if you're an OG.

ReputationRep:
    Some of those saves were bloody ridiculous 😂

My favourite thing about today is that now you're below Watford

ReputationRep:
    I've blamed Mourinho in the past, but today wasn't his fault. He put out a team that created more than enough chances to win the game, while not being troubled at the back. Let's be sensible now.

ReputationRep:
    Lingard starting is a myth. Decent squad player but shouldn't be near the starting 11.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by IamJacksContempt)
    Imagine still trying to defend Mourinho lol.

At this point of the season Moyes had 2 more points and Van Gaal had 5 more :rofl:

I don't think I need to mention the difference in spending either...
    Who is trying to defend him?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    I've blamed Mourinho in the past, but today wasn't his fault. He put out a team that created more than enough chances to win the game, while not being troubled at the back. Let's be sensible now.
    The problem is, whenever this kind of performance happened under Moyes/LvG or someone like Dalglish as Jam mentioned, the fault always lay at the feet of the manager in the opinion of the vast majority of fans, journo's and pundits. You either have to be consistent in your criticism or not criticise at all, and don't think there's anyone on here that has been.

Poor finishing but the frustrating thing is it was predictable. Would've started Fellaini behind Rashford with Mkhi (lol) and Mata on the wings. Carrick and Pogba should've started in midfield, it's not like Burnley were likely to play expansive football. Fair play to Dyche and co though. It's a pisstake but we won't be making top 4 this year, have confidence Jose will get us challenging for the league next year though. Would take the League Cup at this stage.

ReputationRep:
    Scenes when West ham knock us out of the League cup.

:rofl: :rofl:

LVG must be loving this.

ReputationRep:
    ^ Winning the EFL cup would be good because it's another trophy but it will be pointless tbh. You'd qualify for Europa again and being in that competition is really not helping you this season.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277.75)
    The problem is, whenever this kind of performance happened under Moyes/LvG or someone like Dalglish as Jam mentioned, the fault always lay at the feet of the manager in the opinion of the vast majority of fans, journo's and pundits. You either have to be consistent in your criticism or not criticise at all, and don't think there's anyone on here that has been.

Poor finishing but the frustrating thing is it was predictable. Would've started Fellaini behind Rashford with Mkhi (lol) and Mata on the wings. Carrick and Pogba should've started in midfield, it's not like Burnley were likely to play expansive football. Fair play to Dyche and co though. It's a pisstake but we won't be making top 4 this year, have confidence Jose will get us challenging for the league next year though. Would take the League Cup at this stage.
    Go and find me a game under Moyes of LvG where we created as many clear cut chances as today and didn't win. Don't even try to bring up the 2-2 draw against Fulham cause a lot of the chances in that game were shite.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.