jbbhbh

ReputationRep:
    hjhjhjhhjh

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    Hey, I was only messin around wit yall Sorry
    What!?! So you were f*ching joking all that time huh? I am sorry to say, but a joke is meant to make the other person laugh and not cry, u keep saying that i hate you when its not true so tell me now WHAT DID U WANT??? u wanted me to keep saying, no i like u, so u think it amuses me to keep telling what i acc think of you!?

Hey! I wasn't so busy after all today coz I woke up late :mmm: Where's Aysha?
    'you'd love to see me dying, so why do care' whether i fainted, went hospital, or even died why would you care!?!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    eeeeee!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Haha, lol, I'mnot smart AT ALL tbh Oh, great! Ermm..'m not sure I was considering Engineering, but I guess I need to do more research, it's too early to make any decisions of that sort, for me at least. I need to speak to some people who are doing similar subjects. What made you choose the A levels you've chosen?
    Haha! Ah- fair enough. I chose them because they were the subjects I enjoyed the most at GCSE. As they say: do what you enjoy, because you should get a job where you wake up every morning feeling raring to go and happy!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophFlorence)
    Haha! Ah- fair enough. I chose them because they were the subjects I enjoyed the most at GCSE. As they say: do what you enjoy, because you should get a job where you wake up every morning feeling raring to go and happy!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I chose A-levels that I enjoyed at GCSE and that didn't end well, I drown in a bathtub of my own tears daily.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoggyCabbages)
    I chose A-levels that I enjoyed at GCSE and that didn't end well, I drown in a bathtub of my own tears daily.
    Oh, well, that's very unfortunate. But most times it apparently does end well!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mediaya)
    What!?! So you were f*ching joking all that time huh? I am sorry to say, but a joke is meant to make the other person laugh and not cry, u keep saying that i hate you when its not true so tell me now WHAT DID U WANT??? u wanted me to keep saying, no i like u, so u think it amuses me to keep telling what i acc think of you!?

'you'd love to see me dying, so why do care' whether i fainted, went hospital, or even died why would you care!?!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The part in bold is bullsh*t!!! Fine! You want me to say the f***ing truth, I will! I was in a f***ing bad mood, alright and when I was about to go, I realised how much of a dick I was! So I just said I was joking to blend it in.........YES! I'M A F***ING HYPOCYTICAL ********! SORRY, for not joking when I was acc in a bad mood!

And that statemen wasn't for you any ways, so............ And I would care coz I'm a f***ing tw*t! Is that what you wanted to hear?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophFlorence)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh, ok, good, it's the best thing to do, I suppose I chose my subjects because these are the one's I'm interested in

And I hope that's what happens when I start work

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoggyCabbages)
    What are/did you do/doing at University?

Today on TSR
Poll
Wake up and smell the...
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.