Depression Society MkII Watch

This discussion is closed.
Vienna Cannon
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I appologise for earlier . I'm sorry. Your all wonderful people.

:

Siti - Your a wonderful Beautiful young lady arguements are never nice but after them things get easier :hugs: Your an amazing friend and deserve so much, and everything good :hugs: I wish I could help you like you've helped me.:hugs:

Laus - Don't ever think for one minute that you depress everyone because you are always there for anyone who is down and feeling low. Your a special person and anyone who has you as a friend is a very special person. You have helped so many people with so many problems. Its not fair that you have to experience such crap situations because you don't deserve that.:hugs:

KJ21 - Thank you for the help you are wonderful. You have a heart of gold and anyone who knows you should be so lucky to be in your presence. Your kind caring and so helpful. and selfless :hugs:

to everyone else I haven't mentioned you are all wonderful in your own way. and have regulary made me smile and no dount many others :hugs: :hugs::hugs:
EDIT:changed due to my views on a few people changing
KJ21
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Vienna Cannon)
I appologise for earlier . I'm sorry. Your all wonderful people.

VSM read a while back about your concerns about the pretty girls all about you. I don't know what your really talking about because your far prettier than any one of them no matter what they think. Your amazing caring and a wonderful person.:hugs:

Siti - Your a wonderful Beautiful young lady arguements are never nice but after them things get easier :hugs: Your an amazing friend and deserve so much, and everything good :hugs: I wish I could help you like you've helped me.:hugs:

Laus - Don't ever think for one minute that you depress everyone because you are always there for anyone who is down and feeling low. Your a special person and anyone who has you as a friend is a very special person. You have helped so many people with so many problems. Its not fair that you have to experience such crap situations because you don't deserve that.:hugs:

Anna - Don't pay attention to the back roomers they can be jerks and dont know when to put their nose out of other peoples business. You are wonderful and shouldn't listen to what a bunch of silly little people say. because they aren't worth your time.:hugs:

KJ21 - Thank you for the help you are wonderful. You have a heart of gold and anyone who knows you should be so lucky to be in your presence. Your kind caring and so helpful. and selfless :hugs:

to everyone else I haven't mentioned you are all wonderful in your own way. and have regulary made me smile and no dount many others :hugs: :hugs::hugs:
Thanks so so much

You have actually made me have a tear in my eye. I think your amazing too and so nice, anyone is lucky to have you in their life. :hugs:
Vienna Cannon
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm lost again
you won this fight
I gave in to the darkness from the night
the pain you inflicted
the mind you helped encrypt
destroyed by time
You stole away the life from me
you make me live in fear
I dont even know myself anymore
is that what you wanna hear?
You won this time
we know you have
but this battle isnt over
I've learned again
a war begins with every day i wake
and ends each day
as the sun hides away its light
I give in with each day
to the fear and pain you caused
but i know that one day i will find you
I will not be beaten
not again by you.
One day i know
One day I'll be certain
that i will win this fight
Vienna Cannon
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You never said thanks, not even a "cheers"
You didn't give a damn you knew i was slow
It wasn't my fault mum, you should of known
But look at me now mum
What I've become
Your Ugly Duckling's
Turned into a swan
You never helped me mum
And now i know
I faced this fight
and pulled through the night.

I walk my road of pain and sorrow
You never cared you wouldn't follow
Thats why I left went away
But now I'm fixed
I'm whole within
I took back my life
I claimed within
My soul is back
and once again I'm whole
Vienna Cannon
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Once again the door lies open awaiting for me to leave
to turn my back upon the world and head down to the gates of hell
or float away to gates of heaven is there a choice for me??
I lie here in the broken dreams the memories start consuming
and do i know the path to take not a chance to fail

And once again i look back and see the mess i made before
the mess i thought that I would be kind enough to leave
do you like it now? am i real and can you see this pain i feel?
or is it just a memory , a haunting fear unbreaking to hear
I take a breath and move on up the end is drawing near

You never knew that My world had failed with all my broken fears
the very soul that once was me lays dying in the rain
the spirit you stole lies battered down and fading in the gutter
you did this to me you know you did and you enjoyed it all
But thank you mum you released me from my torment and my hell
LegoForEver
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
this pretty much sums me up right now
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vFao...eature=related
Laus
Report 10 years ago
Reassuring: Escitalopram versus venlafaxine XR in the treatment of depression.
anna_spanner89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
How is everyone? I've had a mixed day- woke up feeling good, positive- and then it just all went down hill, i went to see the boy- and he cheered me up actually. I went a bit mad though- for like, 2 hours i was convinced i never wanted to see him again, I dont know why i do this- i have real moments of absoloute insanity..
KJ21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Im pissed off completely all the jobs i apply keep saying I have no experience. Im so ****** off. :'(
raspberrybubbles
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by starchild)
I'll be ok. Am in the library at the moment so cant talk. But we can chat later if i can get on msn. xx
Sorry, my net died and thats why I tried to ring you. Hope you're a bit better today xx
vapid slut magician
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I can't believe I'm up. Got myself out of bed at 8:40am- is it lame that I'm proud? Haven't been up before noon in like 6 weeks.

And I have Britney tickets!!! And the sun's shining- good day so far.

How's everyone?
KJ21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by vapid slut magician)
I can't believe I'm up. Got myself out of bed at 8:40am- is it lame that I'm proud? Haven't been up before noon in like 6 weeks.

And I have Britney tickets!!! And the sun's shining- good day so far.

How's everyone?
Awesome well done.

Its not lame its good. Im ok but pissed off with my job hunting urghhh xx
vapid slut magician
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
wooo my new leotard got here too!!! it's sooo pretty. Shame I can't do any gymnastics
anna_spanner89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Im feeling FED up- dont know why, just had enough really- for some reason im feeling really guilty and like my ex is angry at me, can't think why, but im just over-worrying again aren't I? I need to take a chill pill..lol

Job hunt is pissing me off aswell- ive been offered a place at uni starting in january but i want to do part-time work there till i start my placement in april..

I have a dillemma though- i have an interview on the 10th for a job, BUT uni interview on the same day- which one to go toooooo?? (bare in mind the uni interview isn't actually an interview...its a visit day)

any tips on how i can relax?
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Heya everyone. I haven't been able to come online for over a week and there's been so many posts I'll never be able to read them all! How is everyone? I've been thinking of you all lots. :hugs: xx
vapid slut magician
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by anna_spanner89)
Im feeling FED up- dont know why, just had enough really- for some reason im feeling really guilty and like my ex is angry at me, can't think why, but im just over-worrying again aren't I? I need to take a chill pill..lol

Job hunt is pissing me off aswell- ive been offered a place at uni starting in january but i want to do part-time work there till i start my placement in april..

I have a dillemma though- i have an interview on the 10th for a job, BUT uni interview on the same day- which one to go toooooo?? (bare in mind the uni interview isn't actually an interview...its a visit day)

any tips on how i can relax?
just reschedule one of them
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
so not doing well at the minute hate this messed up life
anna_spanner89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by *pink_sapphires*)
so not doing well at the minute hate this messed up life

whats up hun?? Tell us whats wrong :hugs:
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by anna_spanner89)
whats up hun?? Tell us whats wrong :hugs:
Basically, I have a horrible cold and everyone is on at me to do things...Mum and my sister want my room tidied but I don't have any space since my sister has taken most of my shelves and everything and Mum has said she's allowed them since I "don't need them" and Dad is on at me to get a job. I feel really poorly though and just want to get better first.

I drove earlier and it all went wrong. The one thing I thought I was good at and enjoyed and I'm getting anxious when on the roads now.

Went through my Facebook profile and cleared it all up and then added some stupid 'Compare People' application and it tells you how many people think you're pretty and stuff and that really got me down. Have deleted it now.

Then also, my weird phobia of suddenly dying and not knowing why came back today and completely freaked me out.

Feel lonely too. Not spoken to any of my friends for 2 days and it's as if I don't matter.

Can just tell I'll never reapply to uni and my whole life is going to be messed up

-----------------------

How are you? I saw that you said people were talking about you in the Back Room...I never talk in there, I'm too scared :o: Are you ok though? And congratulations on becoming a godmother! I hope your best friend being pregnant whilst you're going through so much doesn't upset you too much. :hugs:
anna_spanner89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by *pink_sapphires*)
Basically, I have a horrible cold and everyone is on at me to do things...Mum and my sister want my room tidied but I don't have any space since my sister has taken most of my shelves and everything and Mum has said she's allowed them since I "don't need them" and Dad is on at me to get a job. I feel really poorly though and just want to get better first.

I drove earlier and it all went wrong. The one thing I thought I was good at and enjoyed and I'm getting anxious when on the roads now.

Went through my Facebook profile and cleared it all up and then added some stupid 'Compare People' application and it tells you how many people think you're pretty and stuff and that really got me down. Have deleted it now.

Then also, my weird phobia of suddenly dying and not knowing why came back today and completely freaked me out.

Feel lonely too. Not spoken to any of my friends for 2 days and it's as if I don't matter.

Can just tell I'll never reapply to uni and my whole life is going to be messed up

-----------------------

How are you? I saw that you said people were talking about you in the Back Room...I never talk in there, I'm too scared :o: Are you ok though? And congratulations on becoming a godmother! I hope your best friend being pregnant whilst you're going through so much doesn't upset you too much. :hugs:
I'm actually rather good today...yeah that backroom was awful, it really upset my ex aswell, which is why i'm even angrier about it all- basically jangrafess noticed i'd had a miscarriage and somehow assumed i was pregnant and a) told people on the back room i'd had an MCR but also went and hounded my ex with PM's aswell- as it brought it all back for him. Bless him, hes being so amazing, i feel guilty when i doubt him a bit..but thats all part of how i feel, fluctuating hormones and feelings etc

You can apply for jobs when being ill- try reed.co.uk and the jobcentre.gov.uk, can all be done online, in the comfort of your own bed! Also the CV helper on here isn't too bad either!

Everyone has bad drives- usually when somethings on your mind you mess up a bit!

Facebook is for attention whores- and you're neither of them, that applications is done by people with half a brain, and i doubt any of them actually take it seriously!

When don't you get started on a uni application this weekend, keep you busy and something to work towards!!!
Where/what are you looking at??

I've got a place to start a nursing diploma in january
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (380)
37.33%
No - but I will (78)
7.66%
No - I don't want to (71)
6.97%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (489)
48.04%

Watched Threads