Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by facetious)
    mate i swear you love tryin to pick fights on here *rolls eyes*
    not really, I tried to lighten the mood and you said it weren't funny so I just wanted to know what was funny... *rolls eyes*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by econ0403)
    Lets evaluate the situation...

The ones who haven't got an offer and have not been shortlisted...
    next week will be the surviving point...if u survive next rejection i think u will have great chances...as they have to reply soon(3month rule)

If u do have been shortlisted...I do think that most will have better chances than most applicants...but they will have to wait probs longer than others...
    You say 3 month rule but they don't have to stick to that... as the list of pre-Oxbridge deadline applicants shows - we've all been waiting for more than 3 months now and still nothing.

ReputationRep:
    LOL Lotte world is gud...but everland is just as good...
    U ever thought about participating in MUNs..
    there is a couple that i'm chairing and participating as delegates..
    u shud come as well :yep: :yep:

yeah....but everland is so far away...and lotte world is in the middle of everything!
    i signed up to do one MUN like a few years ago but it was cancelled...then never attempted again....if i had the time, it'd be nice! at which school?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosathegreat)
    yeah....but everland is so far away...and lotte world is in the middle of everything!
    i signed up to do one MUN like a few years ago but it was cancelled...then never attempted again....if i had the time, it'd be nice! at which school?
    I do the ones in korea...one's called korea youth model united nations...
    Im charing in that one...im goin to participate in world youth model congress as well..
    these r all in coex..the mall that u want 2 go!!! LOL
    U shud come...

ReputationRep:
    Congrats to everyone who got offers today, and good luck to those of you waiting!

Kind of sunk in now, feels quite good, I've been waiting a whole year for this!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by duntan)
    what course did u apply for?
    Accounting & Finance!

ReputationRep:
    Business maths and stats

offer: AAAa
    date applied: 6th of October

i also got an offer from warwick for MORSE.. which one is better and which one should i choose? LSE or Warwick? BMS or MORSE?

ReputationRep:
    ^^ I would def choose LSE over Warwick, though if I don't get LSE which I probs won't now, I'm happy with Warwick.

Well done everyone with offers .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anee31)
    Business maths and stats

i also got an offer from warwick for MORSE.. which one is better and which one should i choose? LSE or Warwick? BMS or MORSE?
    LSE LSE LSE LSE LSE LSE LSE!!!!!

I've got an offer for MORSE too, but definitely LSE!

ReputationRep:
    I do the ones in korea...one's called korea youth model united nations...
    Im charing in that one...im goin to participate in world youth model congress as well..
    these r all in coex..the mall that u want 2 go!!! LOL
    U shud come...

well if it's in coex....bring it on baby! :yep: when is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anee31)
    Business maths and stats

When did you get this offer? Well done.

Regarding BMS vs MORSE - what factors are you considering? I think the MORSE course is far more interesting. If you're one of those banking obsessed people though and care mainly about job prospects, then LSE without a doubt. I personally think London as a city is better than Warwick in general. I'd pick BMS, but not blindly like others are suggesting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swayum)
    When did you get this offer? Well done.

Regarding BMS vs MORSE - what factors are you considering? I think the MORSE course is far more interesting. If you're one of those banking obsessed people though and care mainly about job prospects, then LSE without a doubt. I personally think London as a city is better than Warwick in general. I'd pick BMS, but not blindly like others are suggesting.
    Does "others" include me :rolleyes: ?

ReputationRep:
    i got the offer today

yeah i'll probs choose LSE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El Mariachi)
    Does "others" include me :rolleyes: ?
    Yeah - you gave no reason for picking BMS over MORSE other than that you're doing it, which doesn't say much, to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosathegreat)
    well if it's in coex....bring it on baby! :yep: when is it?
    its in august...most of 'em...lol
    www.kymun.com
    www.wymc.org go on these sites and see...:yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swayum)
    Yeah - you gave no reason for picking BMS over MORSE other than that you're doing it, which doesn't say much, to be honest.
    That's funny, because I'm not doing BMS nor did I apply for it.

But yeah, I get your point, I didn't give a reason. :p:

ReputationRep:
    cant stand waiting anymore XD
    Applied on the 21st for two courses. Applied for Government, and Government & History. My PS was 90% Politics, 10% History... so not suprised they rejected me for Gov&History (on Monday).... but really want to hear for Government now!!!

I want to hear!!!!

But, well done everyone who got offers =D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El Mariachi)
    That's funny, because I'm not doing BMS nor did I apply for it.
    Sorry, what I meant was that you're rejecting Warwick's MORSE for LSE. I did (wrongly) assume you'd be doing BMS, so yeah, fair enough.

(although that said, Maths + Economics and BMS have a (potentially) common first year).

ReputationRep:
    Anybody get an offer for management? ANYBODY? cos I noticed that there is no offer for that either in TSR or people around me.

ReputationRep:
    its in august...most of 'em...lol
    www.kymun.com
    www.wymc.org go on these sites and see...:yep:

nooooo!!!! it's in august.....i'll be doing world challenge in mexico and going away with friends.....im going to korea like, early july, practically the beginning of.... but it sounds so.....intelligent....like a true genius korean gathering...haha

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 24, 2009
Poll
Are you chained to your phone?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.