Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:

http://www.sanluisobispo.com/2011/06...to-others.html

ReputationRep:
    That's really really ****.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Thats really Peak and really really ****.

ReputationRep:

That's 3 medical students I've heard about being killed when cycling in as many weeks. It's a strange and cruel world at times, where the brightest lights are extinguished and the shadows grow darker and more menacing.

ReputationRep:
    So sad Thoughts with him and his family.

ReputationRep:
    Sonisphere - absolutely amazing. Only just recovering now tbh. Highlights for me - Slipknot, Metallica, Gojira, Mastodon, In Flames, Cavalera Conspiracy, Watain, Slayer and Opeth. Still totally buzzing and my festival beard is coming on nicely!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mushi_master)
    Sonisphere - absolutely amazing. Only just recovering now tbh. Highlights for me - Slipknot, Metallica, Gojira, Mastodon, In Flames, Cavalera Conspiracy, Watain, Slayer and Opeth. Still totally buzzing and my festival beard is coming on nicely!
    So jelly.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Just found out I was 0.89 marks off a distinction in my written paper. So annoying. That's twice I've been less than a mark off a distinction now :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx)
    :sad:
    I like your new avatar much better.

ReputationRep:
    Woop pass with distinction! Party time. Hungover sports day tomorrow is likely...

Summer can begin at last.

ReputationRep:
    Woooo Paediatrics finals done! *jiggy*

Now onto ObGyn...just another 738 pages until no-more-exams-day. *huffs*

ReputationRep:
    Officially a year 2 med student Passed and progressed. Let the loon grinning commence

ReputationRep:
    Passed with a merit (I think).

I say 'I think' only because all we got was our quartile bandings and I've come in the top 25% in all three assessments for all themes.
    My all themes percentage is 76%.

ReputationRep:
    TSR is full of the med school geeks!
    All year I see complaints of procrastination/drinking/scraping through, then come results time the pages are filled with top percentile scores/distinctions/merits!

:p:

ReputationRep:
    Did you miss me? :p: Back from Sharm el Sheikh, Egypt very brown - and after some nice diving

I'm sad it's so cold here

Anyone else going away

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Hannibal Lecter)
    TSR is full of the med school geeks!
    All year I see complaints of procrastination/drinking/scraping through, then come results time the pages are filled with top percentile scores/distinctions/merits!

:p:
    I know, makes me feel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    I know, makes me feel
    :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Philosoraptor)
    Anyone else going away
    To Eire!

ReputationRep:
    Out of curiousity have any of you guys ever been dissatisfied by your experiences as a patient and what did it make you think ? E.g. I better go study right now so I don't end up being incompetent/a GP lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stanley90)
    Out of curiousity have any of you guys ever been dissatisfied by your experiences as a patient and what did it make you think ? E.g. I better go study right now so I don't end up being incompetent/a GP lol
    Yes, I've been very dissatisfied as a patient on various occasions - the assumption that because I was a medical student, all my health problems were down to stress was one thing that seriously pissed me off... Though my most recent dissatisfaction is to do with the stupid waiting lists at tertiary care centres which I wish I could do something about!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.