Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Describe The Person Above You Generation X watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: [MULTIPLE VOTES ALLOWED!!] Who would you like to meet face to face?
    This Honest
    41.67%
    The Epicurean
    20.83%
    Ranbow99
    25.00%
    L'Evil Fish
    37.50%
    Olympiad
    29.17%
    Malevolent
    37.50%
    Boumavilla
    12.50%
    ZRO
    29.17%
    Stevo F
    20.83%
    The Mad Dog
    12.50%
    Simran Mars Foster
    12.50%
    Beeninetytwo
    25.00%
    ipoop
    33.33%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Converse girl)
    Sorry I took long waiting for my phone to charge up :mmm:

Attachment 222536
    You have beautiful handwriting :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beeninetytwo)
    Beeeee!

How's you? You've not been on for aaaaaages :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Walking up a hill... It's actually taking energy :eek:

ReputationRep:
    ^well if it gave you energy instead you'd have solved all the world's energy problems forever :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stevo F)
    ^well if it gave you energy instead you'd have solved all the world's energy problems forever :lol:
    Yeah but I never get tired walking... These hills might just do it :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boumavilla)
    ^ Why were you stuffed in a cupboard?? :lolwut:
    my room was going to get measured cause there was something getting done i have no idea what though
    the guy measuring came and i was asleep in my room my mum decided to warn me whilst the guy was coming up the stairs. i started to panic for a few second in my room than over to my sisters room paniced for a bit until she shoved me in her cupboard because the guy was measuring her room as well. the guy took his sweet ass time he did i was in that cupboard for a good 20 minutes
    (Original post by beeninetytwo)
    thank you :mmm: thanks to my teachers in holland kids are taught to write amazingly neat there you should see my year 4 books they were amazingly neat :gasp: it was all fancy and curly and everything and thanks to the weird way i hold my pen :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    my room was going to get measured cause there was something getting done i have no idea what though
    the guy measuring came and i was asleep in my room my mum decided to warn me whilst the guy was coming up the stairs. i started to panic for a few second in my room than over to my sisters room paniced for a bit until she shoved me in her cupboard because the guy was measuring her room as well. the guy took his sweet ass time he did i was in that cupboard for a good 20 minutes
    :lol: why were you so panicked about a guy measuring rooms? haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stevo F)
    :lol: why were you so panicked about a guy measuring rooms? haha
    well i just woke up and not to mention i was in my pjs

ReputationRep:
    Using ASDA free WiFi like a boss :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    Using ASDA free WiFi like a boss :cool:
    ^^ Resourceful.

ReputationRep:
    ^ it's pretty crap...

*goes back to data*

ReputationRep:

thank you :mmm: thanks to my teachers in holland kids are taught to write amazingly neat there you should see my year 4 books they were amazingly neat :gasp: it was all fancy and curly and everything and thanks to the weird way i hold my pen :mmm:
    Repped your story! :mmm:

Have you picked Dutch back up yet? I'm surprised you can't still speak much of it!

ReputationRep:
    Dutch hand writing, is amazing when it's neat... My friend... :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    Repped your story! :mmm:

Have you picked Dutch back up yet? I'm surprised you can't still speak much of it!
    :mmm: that has taught me a lesson wear proper clothes when going sleep you never know what might happen:facepalm:

its because i havent spoken it for a long time i think if i gave it a litlle time i could pick it up fairly easliy

this summer i am going to try. can you speak fluently or were you learing?

ReputationRep:
    :mmm: that has taught me a lesson wear proper clothes when going sleep you never know what might happen:facepalm:

its because i havent spoken it for a long time i think if i gave it a litlle time i could pick it up fairly easliy

this summer i am going to try. can you speak fluently or were you learing?
    But can you remember the basics? Can you still read it? :holmes:

I am learning! :yep: I'd say I'm near GCSE standard now.

ReputationRep:
    But can you remember the basics? Can you still read it? :holmes:

I am learning! :yep: I'd say I'm near GCSE standard now.
    i can hold a basic conversation:yep: yep i can still read it :yep: i read my dad old notes and books

coming from experience read a lot of books and watch the news it will help you loads :yep:

ReputationRep:
    i can hold a basic conversation:yep: yep i can still read it :yep: i read my dad old notes and books

coming from experience read a lot of books and watch the news it will help you loads :yep:
    Reading is my strong point because I read lots of articles and stuff in books. :yes:

Although as far as speaking it goes! :mmm: I'm not really sure how good I'd be tbh, with no-one to practice with. :dontknow:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Hoi, mevrouw ontzagwekkend. :sexface:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I said Hi, Miss Awesome. So nothing to see here, mods. :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    yeah reading helps alot

:mmm: i seeyeah you need someone to practice with :yep:

:lol: i actaully understood that although i had to rattle my brain what 'ontzagwekkend' was first i though it had to do with weekened

hoi bent u vandaaag mijneer?h (or is it with an h mijnheer) heeft je a goede jongen geweest?(i have a feeling that is wrong)

ReputationRep:
    yeah reading helps alot

:mmm: i seeyeah you need someone to practice with :yep:

:lol: i actaully understood that although i had to rattle my brain what 'ontzagwekkend' was first i though it had to do with weekened

hoi bent u vandaaag mijneer?h (or is it with an h mijnheer) heeft je a goede jongen geweest?(i have a feeling that is wrong)
    :lol:

I didn't really understand that too well, I think you made a couple of spelling mistakes?

Hi, how are you today, Mr? (Meneer = Mr)
    Have you a good boy? :lolwut: Have you been a good boy?

It's not too shabby! You seem to still know everything, it's perhaps just a little rusty!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Potiron)
    :hugs:

There are non-students on here, for a variety of reasons. If you still enjoy posting, then there's no reason to stop.

And being early twenties and just out of uni doesn't make you old anyway.

:hugs:
    Thanks Although I hardly ever most anymore :mmm:

Anyway, how are you?

Eh? :lolwut: What do the mods care about changing your name? :hmmmm2:

We need poopy, I miss his stories... :sad:
    I don't know, they won't let you change it just for 'not liking it', it has to be a valid reason like if it's your real name :grumble:

We need a petition to bring him back :ahee:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.