Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    Because i don't keep the links to polls i read.
    The polls you say aren't accurate either, considering all the polls pointed towards a tory minority, and coalition government.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I'm going to do the same as other parties and politely ask people to take this conversation to the Bar, where mobbsy91 will be on hand with a wide range of drinks at the taxpayer's expense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    The polls you say aren't accurate either, considering all the polls pointed towards a tory minority, and coalition government.
    That doesn't necessarily men they weren't accurate; poll aren't predictive equations.

ReputationRep:
    If your talking in real life it was only the exit poll which suggested conservatives would be biggest party, in my opinion tactical voting but Labour behind- Cameron scaremongered that the SNP would call the shots
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    localblackguy will replace KingStannis as an MP.

Kalail will also replace Enoxial on a permanent basis, having been proxying for him until now.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Saracen's Fez)
    localblackguy will replace KingStannis as an MP.

Kalail will also replace Enoxial on a permanent basis, having been proxying for him until now.
    Who is APlantinga proxying for?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Aph)
    Who is APlantinga proxying for?
    St. Brynjar
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    St. Brynjar
    Ok, I didn't recall anything being said so I thought I'd ask
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Aph)
    Ok, I didn't recall anything being said so I thought I'd ask
    I probably did, but it's been going on for some time so you'd have to look back a good few pages to find it if I did.

ReputationRep:
    Does TSR Labour agree that the migrants are attempting to swarm the UK and that Harman is whining about noting in a classic Westminster bubble argument.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Does TSR Labour agree that the migrants are attempting to swarm the UK and that Harman is whining about noting in a classic Westminster bubble argument.
    Whilst I will point out that the SNP, Greens and Lib Dems have also taken issue with Cameron's choice of words I, speaking partly as TSR Labour leader but mostly as just an individual Labour MP, am not overly concerned with how Cameron phrased the point. Whilst the word 'swarm' is a tad dehumanising this is politics not a GCSE English Lit classroom and I feel in the context of the sentence ('seeking a better life' is quite a human image) it was not out of order.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    DarrenBCFC is proxying for Kalail until 9 August.

St. Brynjar is also now back, and APlantinga is no longer a member of the party.

ReputationRep:
    DarrenBCFC is proxying for Kalail until 9 August.
    St. Brynjar is also now back, and APlantinga is no longer a member of the party.
    Why has Aplantinga being ejected?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    As I can see, he has been banned. No need to keep a banned member in the party.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Due to the reasons behind his ban, which I will leave Ray to decide whether or not to make public.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airmed)
    As I can see, he has been banned. No need to keep a banned member in the party.
    Ah. That was always expected.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Ah. That was always expected.
    It indeed was.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    Would the labour part agree that their attempt to launch a Twitter profile has been a resounding failure? You only have 9 followers, mostly from the MHoC, and it seems to have been abandoned.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Aph)
    Would the labour part agree that their attempt to launch a Twitter profile has been a resounding failure? You only have 9 followers, mostly from the MHoC, and it seems to have been abandoned.
    A 'resounding failure' as well XD You're not the most sociable character are you?
    And anyway it was just one member's little idea that they chose to act on, I personally have only checked the page out once (after all I believe TSR stuff should stay on site) - so its little wonder the rest of Twitter didn't jump at the opportunity to see updates from a model party on a student forum lol
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Aph)
    Well, given that I'm on holiday with sporadic internet access, updating the past Twitter feed has not been my priority.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 14, 2018
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.