The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by keromedic
Lol :P. What are your plans for today? I dropped off a note and my neighbour is fine with me doing Insanity :biggrin:.

Nothing much, probably finish my homework/BMAT revision/EPQ etc. :tongue: Sounds awesome! :colone:
Well you don't have the 15th deadline so that's still early :biggrin:

True! Eager to get it done, hopefully I won't have to wait ages to hear replies. (Though I'm not expecting to hear much from Durham fast) :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone have, or know where I can find, the AQA CHEM2 paper for June 2013? I'm resitting, and I want to find out from my teacher where I dropped my marks and then compare it to the paper.
:tongue:, I'm back! Have been super snowed under with work lately but sent my UCAS off on Wednesday so fingers crossed!!
Ugh. My animated avatar won't work :frown:
Ugh. My animated avatar won't work :frown:

:teehee:
Can anyone help? Because my course is at Queen's Campus for Durham, I only have a choice of two colleges. I really don't mind which I go to as both are pretty similar. Should I just make an open application?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96
Can anyone help? Because my course is at Queen's Campus for Durham, I only have a choice of two colleges. I really don't mind which I go to as both are pretty similar. Should I just make an open application?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Flip a coin, whichever you prefer before it lands, choose that :tongue:
Reply 4748
Anyone applying to merton college, oxford?
Original post by Lucy96

Posted from TSR Mobile

Which two? :tongue:

Is one bigger than the other?/closer to city?/ensuite/shared facilities?

There's probably one you would prefer the most. I was going to apply to Josephine butler when I was considering Durham
Original post by mynameisntbobk

There's probably one you would prefer the most. I was going to apply to Josephine butler when I was considering Durham

You're still listed on the Durham Applicants stalking page, by the way. :tongue:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Flip a coin, whichever you prefer before it lands, choose that :tongue:

Haha maybe I shall! :wink:

John Snow and Stephenson :tongue:

Yeah they're all good points actually, maybe I do need to look into this a bit more :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4752
Original post by Lucy96

Posted from TSR Mobile
Might as well just go open. I feel for you, being at Queen's :console:

Spoiler

(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by ethery
You're still listed on the Durham Applicants stalking page, by the way. :tongue:

Haha I know, I just couldn't be bothered to take it off :tongue: I'll take it off in a bit. You're applying there for chem right?
Original post by Lucy96

John Snow and Stephenson :tongue:

Yeah they're all good points actually, maybe I do need to look into this a bit more :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

They're decent colleges, not as good as JB (joking of course :wink:) but yeah, you probably want the best one for you
Original post by Pandora.
Might as well just go open. I feel for you, being at Queen's :console:

Yeah, there really isn't much difference between the two! Thank you haha, it's a bit frustrating :frown: though the typical offer for the course is ABB which is quite low for Durham, so I'm lucky in that sense! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha I know, I just couldn't be bothered to take it off :tongue: I'll take it off in a bit. You're applying there for chem right?

They're decent colleges, not as good as JB (joking of course :wink:) but yeah, you probably want the best one for you

Yup!

Butler for me too :smile:
Original post by ethery
Yup!

Butler for me too :smile:

Ah nice choice :wink: where else are you applying?
Ah nice choice :wink: where else are you applying?

Indeed. :wink: I mean, who in their right mind turns down a pudding society?

York, Bath, Bristol, Nottingham. Hoping to have it sent off by the end of October! Where did you apply in the end?
Original post by ethery
Indeed. :wink: I mean, who in their right mind turns down a pudding society?

York, Bath, Bristol, Nottingham. Hoping to have it sent off by the end of October! Where did you apply in the end?

Right!!!

Best of luck, they are all amazing unis, I'm sure you'll do well this cycle. I ended up applying to Sheffield, Leicester, Keele, St Georges and UEA for pharmacy although I'm thinking about changing that
Reply 4759
Right!!!

Best of luck, they are all amazing unis, I'm sure you'll do well this cycle. I ended up applying to Sheffield, Leicester, Keele, St Georges and UEA for pharmacy although I'm thinking about changing that

UEA :woo:

Latest