Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    You and SUG must be brothers or something. :hmpf:

(Original post by jam278)

Brb, gonna convert back to Christianity and go to bible camp.
    google image search it and you get this

meh/10

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    google image search it and you get this

meh/10
    brb straight up no makeup selfie.
    brb large percentage of white girls look dead without makeup.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Go on..show us one of yourself

ReputationRep:
    true
    the one on the previous page would still be hnnngggg though. Solid 9/10

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    not sr90?
    He's new, it obviously hasn't been updated yet.

And looking at this it only has me as a Universities and Debate and Discussion Moderator

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Meet_the_mods
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    **** football.

ReputationRep:
    **** football.
    Please don't start :/
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Please don't start :/
    Go away

ReputationRep:
    Go away
    You represent Arsenal fans, everyone else wants you to have a melt down so why do it
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    You represent Arsenal fans, everyone else wants you to have a melt down so why do it
    I don't even know how to respond.
    Leave it yeahh, I've already had my rant on the AFC thread.
    If you were that bothered then you shouldn't have responded . Quite simples.

ReputationRep:
    Lol love it when those obnoxious guys who like to start **** and act hard get laid the **** out.

Dude looked like his brain was rebooting after in his walrus yoga position.

ReputationRep:
    **** football.
    pdl.

Don't worry, it'll all be ok.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    pdl.

Don't worry, it'll all be ok.
    Thanks Jammy.

troll
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    And I shall officially do the honours of saying goodbye to the misc thread as it's now dead. It's been good guys, thanks.

ReputationRep:
    And I shall officially do the honours of saying goodbye to the misc thread as it's now dead. It's been good guys, thanks.
    Well if our comments weren't being deleted all the time then maybe we would have more posts and more to talk about in the misc thread. :rolleyes:

It's almost as if they don't want it here.

ReputationRep:
    It'd be nice if there was some explanation as to why they're deleting the posts; seems a tad unprofessional otherwise.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Assassin)
    It'd be nice if there was some explanation as to why they're deleting the posts; seems a tad unprofessional otherwise.
    Well if our comments weren't being deleted all the time then maybe we would have more posts and more to talk about in the misc thread. :rolleyes:

I haven't touched anything in here as i've been at work. If the posts are containing nothing but misc talk/links they're likely to be deleted though, just a heads up.

ReputationRep:
    Two posts were removed, along with a handful of posts linking to Plug DJ. This is hardly a large number which, if not removed, would have resulted in a substantially more active thread, would it? Especially as the links to Plug DJ were telling people to leave the thread and get onto that site instead. You're perhaps looking at another eight or so posts over the last two weeks, plus a maybe a few more from the small discussion which might have resulted from the Misc links.

The reason why there haven't been many posts in the last few days is simple, because not many people are wanting to post in it.

They were removed as they didn't contain much discussion, instead just linking to other sites (thus potentially taking traffic away from TSR). We don't allow people to post links to sites which can take discussion or activity away from the site. The Bodybuilding Misc thread in particular was unsuitable as it contained sexual content and unfiltered swearing.

Can people please be aware that we don't allow links to sites containing inappropriate content (sexual content or unfiltered swearing) and also not to promote PlugDJ.

Well, as you've brought it up, what is the point of this thread when there's already the Ultimate Football Thread, The Dressing Room Thread, and various Socs? The Football forum really isn't doing too badly in terms of "chatty", community type threads and we're being very lenient in allowing yet another one, this wouldn't happen in any other forum. So there's really no need for a persecution complex...

Also, given that the original Misc thread was removed...

(Original post by The Assassin)
    People are free to query in AAM, although I was going to make a post anyway when I had the time, but I wasn't going to leave posts which should have been removed on the public site.

ReputationRep:

Agree with this, what's the point now. Mods ruin literally anything g and everything.

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 5, 2015
Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.