The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
You and SUG must be brothers or something. :hmpf:

Original post by jam278

Brb, gonna convert back to Christianity and go to bible camp.

google image search it and you get this

meh/10
Original post by manchesterunited15
google image search it and you get this

meh/10

brb straight up no makeup selfie.
brb large percentage of white girls look dead without makeup.
Original post by jam278

Go on..show us one of yourself :colone:
Original post by jam278

true
the one on the previous page would still be hnnngggg though. Solid 9/10
Original post by manchesterunited15
not sr90?

He's new, it obviously hasn't been updated yet.

And looking at this it only has me as a Universities and Debate and Discussion Moderator :frown:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Meet_the_mods
**** football.
(edited 9 years ago)
**** football.
Please don't start :/
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by AR_95
Please don't start :/

Go away :colonhash:
Go away :colonhash:
You represent Arsenal fans, everyone else wants you to have a melt down so why do it
Original post by AR_95
You represent Arsenal fans, everyone else wants you to have a melt down so why do it

I don't even know how to respond.
Leave it yeahh, I've already had my rant on the AFC thread.
If you were that bothered then you shouldn't have responded :smile:. Quite simples.
Lol love it when those obnoxious guys who like to start **** and act hard get laid the **** out.

[video="youtube;6DepefuRqwQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DepefuRqwQ[/video]

Dude looked like his brain was rebooting after in his walrus yoga position.
(edited 9 years ago)
**** football.

pdl.

Don't worry, it'll all be ok.
Original post by jam278
pdl.

Don't worry, it'll all be ok.

Thanks Jammy.
Reply 4753
troll
(edited 9 years ago)
And I shall officially do the honours of saying goodbye to the misc thread as it's now dead. It's been good guys, thanks.
And I shall officially do the honours of saying goodbye to the misc thread as it's now dead. It's been good guys, thanks.

Well if our comments weren't being deleted all the time then maybe we would have more posts and more to talk about in the misc thread. :rolleyes:

It's almost as if they don't want it here.
It'd be nice if there was some explanation as to why they're deleting the posts; seems a tad unprofessional otherwise.
Original post by The Assassin
It'd be nice if there was some explanation as to why they're deleting the posts; seems a tad unprofessional otherwise.

Original post by jam278
Well if our comments weren't being deleted all the time then maybe we would have more posts and more to talk about in the misc thread. :rolleyes:

I haven't touched anything in here as i've been at work. If the posts are containing nothing but misc talk/links they're likely to be deleted though, just a heads up.
Original post by jam278

Two posts were removed, along with a handful of posts linking to Plug DJ. This is hardly a large number which, if not removed, would have resulted in a substantially more active thread, would it? Especially as the links to Plug DJ were telling people to leave the thread and get onto that site instead. You're perhaps looking at another eight or so posts over the last two weeks, plus a maybe a few more from the small discussion which might have resulted from the Misc links.

The reason why there haven't been many posts in the last few days is simple, because not many people are wanting to post in it.

They were removed as they didn't contain much discussion, instead just linking to other sites (thus potentially taking traffic away from TSR). We don't allow people to post links to sites which can take discussion or activity away from the site. The Bodybuilding Misc thread in particular was unsuitable as it contained sexual content and unfiltered swearing.

Can people please be aware that we don't allow links to sites containing inappropriate content (sexual content or unfiltered swearing) and also not to promote PlugDJ.

Well, as you've brought it up, what is the point of this thread when there's already the Ultimate Football Thread, The Dressing Room Thread, and various Socs? The Football forum really isn't doing too badly in terms of "chatty", community type threads and we're being very lenient in allowing yet another one, this wouldn't happen in any other forum. So there's really no need for a persecution complex...

Also, given that the original Misc thread was removed...

Original post by The Assassin

People are free to query in AAM, although I was going to make a post anyway when I had the time, but I wasn't going to leave posts which should have been removed on the public site.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4759
Original post by jam278

Agree with this, what's the point now. Mods ruin literally anything g and everything.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest